newbiebabe
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2009
- Posts
- 43,049
Don't like to sweat, eh?Well, I should say I either gotta be IN the pool or in the house. No sweating for me!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don't like to sweat, eh?Well, I should say I either gotta be IN the pool or in the house. No sweating for me!![]()
Don't like to sweat, eh?![]()

Don't like to sweat, eh?![]()
Well, there'd better be a darn good reason for it!![]()
I will be at the lake almost nakie and not bitching.........Drinking Patron' and getting tanned.....Evening Texans... hope you all are managing to stay warm on this (hopefully) last night of cold for a while.
Just remember this when we are complaining about 100+ degree weather in a couple of months.![]()
I will be at the lake almost nakie and not bitching.........Drinking Patron' and getting tanned.....
I may grumble a bit on the days I have to work......lol
Not me! I'll be inside where it's air conditioned! Just like I'm sitting in my warm cozy house tonight!
Happy Tuesday sexy Texies!

Me, too, Jenny.... AC is one of the best things about Texas in the heat of the summer.![]()

That and nakedness!![]()
well, that is very true...
Hmmm.... there's a couple of Texas men I'd like to see naked.![]()

Are you doing a roll call in your mind, too?![]()
Absolutely!
I'm pretty sure we both know one who would be all too eager to accommidate![]()
Absolutely!
I'm pretty sure we both know one who would be all too eager to accommidate![]()
Absolutely!
I'm pretty sure we both know one who would be all too eager to accommidate![]()
Not sure who that might be, but I'll bring the boat!
Hey, Stacy, think he might be another?![]()
I'd be very surprised if there were any red-blooded Texas men who wouldn't be accomodating!

Men are easy!![]()

Okay tonight.... 39 degrees... who's keeping me warm?![]()
Men are easy!![]()
LOL.... too easy sometimes.
Okay tonight.... 39 degrees... who's keeping me warm?![]()

PSA ---- If you're in Dallas... remember tomorrow traffic around 75 will be a nightmare... find an alternative route.
well, that is very true...
Hmmm.... there's a couple of Texas men I'd like to see naked.![]()
Absolutely!
I'm pretty sure we both know one who would be all too eager to accommidate![]()
Haha definitely another...
Not sure where Woody is hiding tonight...he would be here with his hand raised![]()