ivantheterrible
use to give a shit
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2008
- Posts
- 5,237
Puff puff, I'm in, exxhhhhaaaaaaaalllle, who's on top?
he's got em lovin all up on him. go lance............................
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Puff puff, I'm in, exxhhhhaaaaaaaalllle, who's on top?
Finally found the fucker... I saw this a while back, wanted to post this for Ivan's celebration...
so, hey, it's still pretty yummy if you ask me
so congrats again love!
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l96qjgWNEP1qbjux6o1_500.jpg
I have a new crop of 18 coming in. I should be able to start them flowering in three weeks or maybe a month. This is some really good shit too!


I have a new crop of 18 coming in. I should be able to start them flowering in three weeks or maybe a month. This is some really good shit too!

Best I can figure out is that its some kinda mix between Northern Lights and the Hawaiian skunk stuff. I'm still trying to figure it out. All I know is that two hits and I'm real relaxed. Three to four hits and I'm couch-locked.
Mmm couch lock with a vibrator.....and something to munch on at arm legnth away...lmao...oh and the remote to the stereo...lmao.
LMAO.....
Couch lock and anal sex. And watermelon. Oh and some chips. Mmmm. Cheetos.
..ok if I get to lazt for sex its really good....lmaommmmm twix bars...*drool...
almost as good as sex.....ok if I get to lazt for sex its really good....lmao
mmmmm twix bars...*drool...
almost as good as sex.....ok if I get to lazt for sex its really good....lmao
Nooooooooo. Cheetos leave those tell-tale orange fingerprints. Doritos instead, lots to scoop after the dip is done.![]()
The only thing bad about weed and sex is the oral sex. Cotton mouth does not help the cause at all.
Oooooooh, a couple Twix bars stuffed inside and slowly lick and chew them out, yummmmmm
Fuck me baby I will never eat a twix bar without getting wet again....!!!
mmm....
imaging.....mmm...anyone care to feel the result of said imaging????
lol

I can only imagine, lmao![]()
lmao...true nuff eh?
Touche!
(still want a twix bar though...)

Actually I'd rather do a Mr. Big bar. The chunky texture will drive you wild.![]()
mmm...fuck me...hehe new fantasy building...lol...

I always thought that was why women liked chocolate.![]()
