ivantheterrible
use to give a shit
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2008
- Posts
- 5,237
kisses you back babydoll. where's the lighter????????????????????
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kisses you back babydoll. where's the lighter????????????????????
and exactly at 420 by the post above. cool........................
ahhhhhhhhhhhh......................................que music.
*giggles* sorry love, I ran off early, went and enjoyed 420, thinkin of sitting on yer lap shotgunnin' one
Dunno if the music I'm listening to anyone would like unfortunately![]()
kiss before a shotgun sweetness.
Jamaican Red or Maui Gold?
Well, since no one up here ever knows what the hell type it is.. honestly, what's the difference?![]()
Flavor honey, quality, edibility, scent, price, effectiveness, .......oh hush, 'ere, try some.....

*grins* ahh, thank you
mmm goes well with Sailor Jerry!

Hope you have a great weekend, sweetie!![]()

*covers your face in them* just saving up for later, in any case I forget, which you know I have a tendency to do![]()
Thanks tootsie pop, you too lovalicious *licks lips*![]()
oh, i completely understand beautiful. holds you close and gives you a nice deep tongue sloppy kiss to do you till monday.

kiss me next. i want to know what you and corbal taste like together.

mmmmmmmmmmmm...............thanks sweetness.




Welcum Lovey...
hey, waddya dooin' tomorrow mornin'???![]()
hopefully lovin up on you
you...............
um, ok, french toast and coffee