The 420 Lounge

my ass woman...................................flops onto couch next to you and gives you a peck on the cheek.
 
sure do beautiful. why don't cha stay the night and keep me warm. 36 F tonight. way up here in the mtns............. you do feel good darlin'.........................

mmmm (ppsstt.. over workin' the whorehouse for a bit) But I defiantely want to snuggle up to you lovey...

Build me a big bong fire *giggles* let's roasty toasty some marshmallows and watch the stars come out beneath our fridgid breath!

wanna? ;)
 
mmmm (ppsstt.. over workin' the whorehouse for a bit) But I defiantely want to snuggle up to you lovey...

Build me a big bong fire *giggles* let's roasty toasty some marshmallows and watch the stars come out beneath our fridgid breath!

wanna? ;)


that sounds wonderful! cuddle up under a nice big quilt.
 
Herroo

Always think this smily guy is asian-ish, hence the "herrrro"

oie, nebber mind. Monday over yet?

Anyone care to share?
 
I am soooooooo happy that I brought my own to the land where I find myself ...smoke well my friends.
 
Back
Top