The 420 Lounge

S'ok...

had a nice quiety, lonely morning to myself

i slept in. was up very late from a stress situation. went for a moon light walk on the road, and got rid of it. it was a bit cold, but a dead clear sky with an almost full moon. beautiful.
 
i slept in. was up very late from a stress situation. went for a moon light walk on the road, and got rid of it. it was a bit cold, but a dead clear sky with an almost full moon. beautiful.

Ugh! so jealous! Spent last night on the couch, woke up at 5am watching the clouds roll in
 
ogana , my dog, stole a ball out of a neighbors yard last night on the walk, take it back later when i go to the party.
 
I be baked!

Picked up some exotic then weekend and it's too cool! I think its White Widow.
 
damn! too late.

i had the best water bong in high school, got so stoned one time i got the munchies real bad, had no money when i went into a local pizza / sub place, owner noticed, offered to give me lunch in exchange for the bong.....what can i say, i had the munchies, pastrami with cheese and onions, chips, pickle, large coke with a refill....damn i miss that bong
 
i had the best water bong in high school, got so stoned one time i got the munchies real bad, had no money when i went into a local pizza / sub place, owner noticed, offered to give me lunch in exchange for the bong.....what can i say, i had the munchies, pastrami with cheese and onions, chips, pickle, large coke with a refill....damn i miss that bong

LMAO.. reminds me of my bong I made in college.... I nicknamed the damn thing "Master Plaster"

It was started from an old poster tube. Rubber cemented the bottom, rubber cemented a metal cigar tube into the side...filled it with ice, and had some fun...

Now, this thing, was just about 3 feet long, hence the "mastered plaster" after about 1/2 hit :cool:

I wonder whatever happened to that thing, wonder if it's still hidden in the duct work at my old dorm :rolleyes:





Pppsssst! Hi Ivan!!! Wanna share a chillin?
 
LMAO.. reminds me of my bong I made in college.... I nicknamed the damn thing "Master Plaster"
It was started from an old poster tube. Rubber cemented the bottom, rubber cemented a metal cigar tube into the side...filled it with ice, and had some fun...
Now, this thing, was just about 3 feet long, hence the "mastered plaster" after about 1/2 hit :cool:
I wonder whatever happened to that thing, wonder if it's still hidden in the duct work at my old dorm :rolleyes:
Pppsssst! Hi Ivan!!! Wanna share a chillin?

**giggles** I'm on my way to email you, ya lush! :kiss:
 
Back
Top