arnoldlane84
playing different tunes
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2011
- Posts
- 14,992
I bought a new set, actually I bought 2 sets....one for my hands and one for my legs
Ooooh... then I may be tempted.
Bacon and sausage sarnies?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I bought a new set, actually I bought 2 sets....one for my hands and one for my legs

Awww tis ok.......perhaps he may get his chance one day![]()
Ooooh... then I may be tempted.
Bacon and sausage sarnies?![]()

Hi all!
is this a private party or can anyone join in?![]()

Hi all!
is this a private party or can anyone join in?![]()

Hi all!
is this a private party or can anyone join in?![]()
'sLooks like it`s just you and me babe
Hey Marion
The more the merrier as far as I`m concerned and I don`t think the guys will complain either
How`s you today?
Hey Marion
The more the merrier as far as I`m concerned and I don`t think the guys will complain either![]()
well i think all their attention is focussed on you and who can blame them?
I'm great! had a really good day having lunch with friends so am feeling quite mellow. Littley is with her daddy so i have a peaceful house to myself![]()

Hey MM (((hugssssss0)) and's
Mmmmmm more the merrier
Well I will do my very best to take full advantage of the situation![]()
Won't hear me complaining![]()
Yay!!! All round to Marions house for some fun fun fun![]()
![]()
well i think all their attention is focussed on you and who can blame them?
I'm great! had a really good day having lunch with friends so am feeling quite mellow. Littley is with her daddy so i have a peaceful house to myself![]()

I'll fire up the barbique!
and I have no near neighbours! so we can make as much noise as we like![]()
I'm there![]()
![]()
So that`s where you disappeared to is it?

I`m sure you`ll keep me happy somehow![]()
Didn`t think you would......but I get her first
I'll fire up the barbique!
and I have no near neighbours! so we can make as much noise as we like![]()
Yeah... I'm on the A14 as we speak![]()
Oh yes.......I will........well, leave it to your imagination
My imagination is running wild now
ok..but I will be waiting with interest
You can always fill her mouth up if you want
Cool.......you a screamer then Hun?he he

Sorry didn`t I tell you I was bi?![]()