The Alternative UKOD

Hi Shy we`re just teaching Marion a few new tricks :D

How`s you? Good holiday?

I know - I've actually been reading everything... just didn't want to do a Mark and spout randomness for several pages :D

I had a fabulous time thanks, although I've come back exhausted and ready for another.

Speaking of randomness - who does Arnie like??

Hiya MSN (((hugsssssss))) and :kiss:'s

Hope you had a great break :)

Aww but then I will get so pent up, and my Cap'n will be aching and throbbing ;)

Fabulous, but I missed you guys :D
 
I know - I've actually been reading everything... just didn't want to do a Mark and spout randomness for several pages :D

I had a fabulous time thanks, although I've come back exhausted and ready for another.

Speaking of randomness - who does Arnie like??



Fabulous, but I missed you guys :D


Right back at you Hun :rose:
 
I know - I've actually been reading everything... just didn't want to do a Mark and spout randomness for several pages :D

I had a fabulous time thanks, although I've come back exhausted and ready for another.

Speaking of randomness - who does Arnie like??



Fabulous, but I missed you guys :D

Glad you had a good time.

That`s my little secret :cattail:
 
I know - I've actually been reading everything... just didn't want to do a Mark and spout randomness for several pages :D

I had a fabulous time thanks, although I've come back exhausted and ready for another.

Speaking of randomness - who does Arnie like??



Fabulous, but I missed you guys :D

Sorry to take over your thread:eek:

Glad you had a great holiday Shy:)

So what did you get up to?
 
Ok that can be arranged. What did you want? Something of you, like Mine or Ju's, or something like your sig line? ;)

Oh I don't think I could put up anything of me!:eek:

Perhaps a mythical looking thing like my picture underneath. My friend helped my upload that.
 
Hello stranger - welcome to my new home :D

Hope you're well. How's the poker?
Evening MSN :D:kiss:

Yes sorry im late, but at least i made it :D

Im ok in general. Pokers was bad but now good. Won $1000 at the end of last month (cant remember if i told you) and wont £100 last night winning the local tourney :D

Any luck finding a job?
Well maybe we could teach you a few as well ;)

You can try, but ill probably forget tomorrow... so you would end up doing it every day :p
 
Hello stranger - welcome to my new home

Hope you're well. How's the poker?



Like a hole in the head. Yes I know :D



Oh go on - you can tell me...

Eh????


That`s the idea......just when you think you can`t take anymore that`s when we`ll start work on you ;)

Well all I will say to that, is I hope you are well lubed ;) he he he


Evening GD :D


Evening Juju :D:kiss:

I dont teach new tricks as i dont know any :p

How's things Pal?


Oh I don't think I could put up anything of me!:eek:

Perhaps a mythical looking thing like my picture underneath. My friend helped my upload that.

Awwwww pity, as I am sure you are delicious ;)

Ok, so something like a dragon or goblin or......err......a lil help? :)
 
Evening you :kiss:



It's not MY thread. It's here for everyone. You're not :D

I was actually at a conference, so nothing terribly exciting. Made lots of new friends tho.

Ok, thanks. I'm still finding my feet. Although Ju and Gingerdom have offered to help me find other parts too:eek:

Oh really? what was it about? anything interesting?
 
Evening MSN :D:kiss:

Yes sorry im late, but at least i made it :D

Im ok in general. Pokers was bad but now good. Won $1000 at the end of last month (cant remember if i told you) and wont £100 last night winning the local tourney :D

Any luck finding a job?

You can try, but ill probably forget tomorrow... so you would end up doing it every day :p

Well done on the poker wins

I`ll be happy to repeat the lessons as long as you needed me to
 
Ok, thanks. I'm still finding my feet. Although Ju and Gingerdom have offered to help me find other parts too:eek:

Oh really? what was it about? anything interesting?



We can help you find and reach the parts, others fail to ;) he he he
 
Back
Top