The Alternative UKOD

Sorry I can`t, I`ve been sworn to secrecy.....I even had to take a blood oath :eek:

Whisper to me - he won't hear :D

Evening MSN :D:kiss:

Yes sorry im late, but at least i made it :D

Im ok in general. Pokers was bad but now good. Won $1000 at the end of last month (cant remember if i told you) and wont £100 last night winning the local tourney :D

Any luck finding a job?

You can try, but ill probably forget tomorrow... so you would end up doing it every day :p

No you didn't tell me - I haven't been back to the old place since the row. Hence me asking.

After a long conversation with the Dr, I'm back to square one again - now only looking for one day a wek, which is impossible. Hey ho!
 
Eh????




Well all I will say to that, is I hope you are well lubed ;) he he he




How's things Pal?




Awwwww pity, as I am sure you are delicious ;)

Ok, so something like a dragon or goblin or......err......a lil help? :)


I was thinking of a celtic tree symbol. my friend has one on her back as a tattoo. Like a tree of life with knotwork for the branches and roots.

I just need to find one, maybe on those tattoo sites. i'm sure i'll find something, it just seems appropriate given i'm close to the major oak:)
 
I was thinking of a celtic tree symbol. my friend has one on her back as a tattoo. Like a tree of life with knotwork for the branches and roots.

I just need to find one, maybe on those tattoo sites. i'm sure i'll find something, it just seems appropriate given i'm close to the major oak:)


Ok.........I will see. In the meantime, I have a nice twig in my profile ;) he he he
 
you're not the only one finding your feet here maid marion!

im new here too, so from one new person to another, hey!
 
No you didn't tell me - I haven't been back to the old place since the row. Hence me asking.

After a long conversation with the Dr, I'm back to square one again - now only looking for one day a wek, which is impossible. Hey ho!

I couldnt remember or not. Anyway its been kind to me the past few weeks.

Thats not good. Its essentially dole time again then? :(
 
you're not the only one finding your feet here maid marion!

im new here too, so from one new person to another, hey!

hey back new person!

everyone seems really friendly here. I think you'll find them soon enough:)
 
Pretty good atm. One more day of work and im off for 4 days :D

Thanks :D

So what are these lessons then :confused::p

Well the lessons are practical and there`s a lot to learn and do

Teachers are GD and me

Pupils are you and Marion
 
you're not the only one finding your feet here maid marion!

im new here too, so from one new person to another, hey!

Welcome :D

I couldnt remember or not. Anyway its been kind to me the past few weeks.

Thats not good. Its essentially dole time again then? :(

Not exactly. I never came off the sick, and I've just passed (or failed depending on how you look at it) the annual "are you sick enough to be on the sick". It did mean after being offered a job I lost it again.
 
You missed me like a hole in the head :D
You never heard that one??



No not really - National Church Conference. But it was more social than anything else :devil:

Oh my! sounds like fun. Those church goers are more devilish than they're painted then by the sound of it!:)
 
Don't mind me... I'm cooking pasta bake and sipping my Morgan's Spiced. Multi-tasking :D

*hic* :p
 
Pretty good atm. One more day of work and im off for 4 days :D

Thanks :D

So what are these lessons then :confused::p

Nice one...........me too :D WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!


you're not the only one finding your feet here maid marion!

im new here too, so from one new person to another, hey!

Hiya Clouds :cool: ^5s


You missed me like a hole in the head :D
You never heard that one??



No not really - National Church Conference. But it was more social than anything else :devil:

Awww I have, honest Guv :heart:
 
hi maid marion, miss shy newcastle, gingerdom and ofcourse ju!

ju, honestly, how am i meant to concentrate on what i'm typing about when you have an avatar as amazing as that!

if i ever make a mistake in my typing, please blame ju for having a lovely avatar :D
 
Well the lessons are practical and there`s a lot to learn and do

Teachers are GD and me

Pupils are you and Marion
Ooo i better get ready

*sits at desk quietly*
Not exactly. I never came off the sick, and I've just passed (or failed depending on how you look at it) the annual "are you sick enough to be on the sick". It did mean after being offered a job I lost it again.
Ok then. Easier question. Is that good or bad for you?
Nice one...........me too :D WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!
But not next weekend... im working the monday...
Will there be exams? :eek:

I hope so. Im good at exams :D
 
Back
Top