The Alternative UKOD

Don't mind me... I'm cooking pasta bake and sipping my Morgan's Spiced. Multi-tasking :D

*hic* :p

Mind you don't cook the drink and sip the bake... :D

i was thinking the exact same thing!
what kind of church is this :D

An all inclusive one - encouraged to believe what you can. Everyone from Atheist to Buddhist is welcome. As I said it's more social than anything.
 
hi maid marion, miss shy newcastle, gingerdom and ofcourse ju!

ju, honestly, how am i meant to concentrate on what i'm typing about when you have an avatar as amazing as that!

if i ever make a mistake in my typing, please blame ju for having a lovely avatar :D

Why do I get the blame for everything? :confused:
 
Ooo i better get ready

*sits at desk quietly*

Ok then. Easier question. Is that good or bad for you?

But not next weekend... im working the monday...


I hope so. Im good at exams :D

No you don`t need the desk......or your clothes so strip off please ;)
 
Arnie wouldn`t share so he went off in a huff :D

Which are you a teacher or a pupil?

A very naughty pupil :devil:

Of course but there practical as well

A medical exam is practical :devil:

hi maid marion, miss shy newcastle, gingerdom and ofcourse ju!

ju, honestly, how am i meant to concentrate on what i'm typing about when you have an avatar as amazing as that!

if i ever make a mistake in my typing, please blame ju for having a lovely avatar :D

Call me Shy :D

Ooo i better get ready

*sits at desk quietly*

Ok then. Easier question. Is that good or bad for you?

But not next weekend... im working the monday...

I hope so. Im good at exams :D

Easier - it's taken the pressure off.
 
Of course but there practical as well

Who will be the person she takes her Practical on? ;)

me me me :D


hi maid marion, miss shy newcastle, gingerdom and ofcourse ju!

ju, honestly, how am i meant to concentrate on what i'm typing about when you have an avatar as amazing as that!

if i ever make a mistake in my typing, please blame ju for having a lovely avatar :D

No worries Pal. I have to proof read what I write for that same reason :D


Ooo i better get ready

*sits at desk quietly*

Ok then. Easier question. Is that good or bad for you?

But not next weekend... im working the monday...


I hope so. Im good at exams :D

Awwwww.......me too..but still a 3 day weekend :D
 
I am missing for a couple of day and we are talking bout piratical's....

Sol
 
Who will be the person she takes her Practical on? ;)

me me me :D




No worries Pal. I have to proof read what I write for that same reason :D




Awwwww.......me too..but still a 3 day weekend :D

No she has to do both of us to pass
 
Ok it`s time I hit the shower....I need to cool off a bit :eek:

I`m gonna change my av tomorrow so I stop getting blamed for distracting people

Night all it`s been fun :kiss:
 
Ok it`s time I hit the shower....I need to cool off a bit :eek:

I`m gonna change my av tomorrow so I stop getting blamed for distracting people

Night all it`s been fun :kiss:

hehe, but i like being distracted by you ;)


well, as im the new guy here, i guess it'd be rude not to let you ask some questions to get to know me better, so if you have any fire away, ^^

also, night ju :kiss:
 
Back
Top