Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ok guys, time for me to hit the hay.
Have fun Y'all and I will "see" you tomorrow
((((hugsssss))) and's for All

Ok guys, time for me to hit the hay.
Have fun Y'all and I will "see" you tomorrow
((((hugsssss))) and's for All


Is anyone else too hot, or s it just me?![]()
Ok guys, time for me to hit the hay.
Have fun Y'all and I will "see" you tomorrow
((((hugsssss))) and's for All
Is anyone else too hot, or s it just me?![]()
I have been fanning myself!
But I have had fun![]()
in what way shy?![]()
Im hot too... i cant open the window as we think theres a wasps nest just above my window. And i REALLY dont like wasps.
Hmmm.... i dont think thats what you meant by hot...![]()
I have been fanning myself!
But I have had fun![]()

That sounds very wrong to my mind
Sol
(Hay Marion )
Scary wasps
Yeah. Everyone has their fear. Mine is wasps.
I have lots of fears.
By the way I just read your thread![]()

Like i said everyone has them.
Did you? any ideas for another Jack then? I know what my next one will be![]()

Evening all![]()
I just read it back. Me too
Hi Sol
Yeah. Everyone has their fear. Mine is wasps.
Like the AV btw.
I don't like wasps. They cause me to die
Sol
Like the AV btw.
I don't like wasps. They cause me to die
Sol
Thank you! Someone here helped me find it. I thought it was appropriate![]()
Thank you! Someone here helped me find it. I thought it was appropriate![]()
evening ps123456 hows it going?
Hi ps - long time no see