The Alternative UKOD

Hey cloud, welcome to UKOD :) I'm good thanks, and you?



Helllooo MSN. Where've ya been?

hey there ps, thanks for the welcome -
i feel very welcomed here!

im doing well thanks, a sunny day is always a great thing to put me in a good mood ^^
 
{ nod's in agreement }

Looks like a silver birch from a tapestry or a representation of Yggdrasil

Sol

It says Celtic tree of life on the picture, but I see what you mean. The one my friend has on her back has much more definite knot work as the roots and branches. Still I like it. Maybe it could just be seen as the Major Oak.:)
 
It says Celtic tree of life on the picture, but I see what you mean. The one my friend has on her back has much more definite knot work as the roots and branches. Still I like it. Maybe it could just be seen as the Major Oak.:)

it seems i was right about the tree of life bit :D
 
hehe no need to be sorry,
i'm trying to gather my bearings and keep missing stuff all the time

you have more posts than me so maybe you could teach me a thing or two :)
 
hehe no need to be sorry,
i'm trying to gather my bearings and keep missing stuff all the time

you have more posts than me so maybe you could teach me a thing or two :)

I think Ju is the expert in lots of things:)

the only thing someone taught me early on was that if you quote peoples posts they know that you're answering them:)

I haven't been able to work out how to get more than one quote into a post or where to find the tongue pokey smiley:eek:
 
It says Celtic tree of life on the picture, but I see what you mean. The one my friend has on her back has much more definite knot work as the roots and branches. Still I like it. Maybe it could just be seen as the Major Oak.:)

Yggdrasil ! ( gleeful dance )

hey there,

from your avatar, you wouldnt happen to be in to anime would you?

...no... :D

Sol
 
I think Ju is the expert in lots of things:)

the only thing someone taught me early on was that if you quote peoples posts they know that you're answering them:)

I haven't been able to work out how to get more than one quote into a post or where to find the tongue pokey smiley:eek:

yeah i've been trying to figure out how to quote more than one person too

i think for the tongue pokeyness you have to click on more under the smilies

sol, i like anime myself, although im fairly new to it, i might go to the anime expo in london in may if i can make it, so far ive only watched deathnote though

do you have any favourites?
 
yeah i've been trying to figure out how to quote more than one person too

i think for the tongue pokeyness you have to click on more under the smilies

sol, i like anime myself, although im fairly new to it, i might go to the anime expo in london in may if i can make it, so far ive only watched deathnote though

do you have any favourites?

Thats a big question to ask, been watching anime since the early eighty's.
Don't think I have a singular favorite , but I am addicted to Panty and Stocking at the moment

Sol
( the small " with a + underneath it beside quote is for multi )
 
( Looks about expectantly )

Good aft GD, how was work?

Sol

Hiya Buddy :cool: ^5s

Yeah work was manic as usual :(

Still I am now done for Easter and the next four...count 'em FOUR days!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP :D

How is your day going?
 
Hiya Buddy :cool: ^5s

Yeah work was manic as usual :(

Still I am now done for Easter and the next four...count 'em FOUR days!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP :D

How is your day going?

Am in the office eating a hagen-däs....
Cool beans in the four day, got tommrow , the Sunday Monday.

Sol
 
Am in the office eating a hagen-däs....
Cool beans in the four day, got tommrow , the Sunday Monday.

Sol


Ooooo nice, what flavour? Wait a minute, it's not my Cookies 'n' Cream I got in my freezer??!! :eek:
 
yeah its been ok thanks,
watched a film, haven't been up to anything too exciting.
hows you're day been?

also, have you seen death note ;p
 
Back
Top