The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I am hoping we are done with it for the season too. The only thing left here are the piles in the parking lots from plowing. Otherwise it is good. Cloudy here today but it is in the 40s.

Sorry to hear you are getting one of those again. We are getting a bit of that overnight but daytime is getting above that. :)

Hope you got the rest you needed and had a fantastic time in the Pool! :nana:

Have a spectacular Saturday.


Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

It rained here all day here.......And it has been one of those cold rains.....I am ready for spring.....I am sick of cold weather

The pool was fabulous and refreshing as always.....:D

You have a great Sunday !!!
​
 
MaryBears said:
Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: ohhhhhh yummy ....nice ass....rubs and massage it....and yes i would work your ass off....then roll you over and have a good time playing with your hard on.....:devil: i am sure that by the time we was done we would be both cumming.......Leaving you with licks, gropes, grinds, moans, sucks, smoochies, and :kiss:es.....Muahhhhhhh​
mhhhhh do I ever love all the yummy Goodies you always leave for me :p
Hope you got enough energy to keep up with it grrrrrrrrrrr
Good Moaning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: hope your having a good Wknd Babe & are not snowed in~ but if you are I'll cum & keep you company & get some hot action in :devil:
leaving great big Hugs~Squeezes~oodles of Kisses~Licks~Sucks & Gropes
mhhhhhh think I lick my Fingers :p
 
MaryBears said:

Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

It rained here all day here.......And it has been one of those cold rains.....I am ready for spring.....I am sick of cold weather

The pool was fabulous and refreshing as always.....:D

You have a great Sunday !!!
​


Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I am so sorry to hear you are getting all of the wet stuff, still it at least doesn't
have to be shoveled. I too am sick of the cold stuff. Even if it isn't raining it still causes a chill.

It is so grand to hear the Pool is doing good for you.

Sunday is going pretty well, thank you.

Have to take the van in tomorrow to have the scooter lift checked out and fixed. It didn't work Friday. It wasn't a disaster, just a big pain in the tush. Sighs, of course things like that happen. At least I wasn't wanting to put the scooter back in the van. I just couldn't get it out. The distance I needed to go was doable. If it wasn't I'd have had to cancel the appointment, from the parking lot. :rolleyes:

To have it out of the van, that would definitely be closer to a disaster.
 
Papa-Joe said:
mhhhhh do I ever love all the yummy Goodies you always leave for me :p
Hope you got enough energy to keep up with it grrrrrrrrrrr
Good Moaning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: hope your having a good Wknd Babe & are not snowed in~ but if you are I'll cum & keep you company & get some hot action in :devil:
leaving great big Hugs~Squeezes~oodles of Kisses~Licks~Sucks & Gropes
mhhhhhh think I lick my Fingers :p


Thank you darlin {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sugar bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: yes i could keep it going....and keep us both cumming....;) Yes my weekend was good...and no we didn't get any snow...we got rain that chilled to the bone.....but please cum keep me company....we can have ourselves alot of fun....gropes, smoochies, hugs, licks, sucks, grinds, sucks, and hot passionate :kiss:es....:devil:​
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I am so sorry to hear you are getting all of the wet stuff, still it at least doesn't
have to be shoveled. I too am sick of the cold stuff. Even if it isn't raining it still causes a chill.

It is so grand to hear the Pool is doing good for you.

Sunday is going pretty well, thank you.

Have to take the van in tomorrow to have the scooter lift checked out and fixed. It didn't work Friday. It wasn't a disaster, just a big pain in the tush. Sighs, of course things like that happen. At least I wasn't wanting to put the scooter back in the van. I just couldn't get it out. The distance I needed to go was doable. If it wasn't I'd have had to cancel the appointment, from the parking lot. :rolleyes:

To have it out of the van, that would definitely be closer to a disaster.


Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:

Yes, I am so glad we didn't get snow....and the worse part of the rain is over.....just some showers now....thank God.

Awww Kayte hun...so sorry to hear about your van....I hope it is an easy fix for the shop so you can get your scooter out......And I am sorry that you had to walk to your appointment......Hopefully things will move well for you today.
​
 
MaryBears said:

Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:

Yes, I am so glad we didn't get snow....and the worse part of the rain is over.....just some showers now....thank God.

Awww Kayte hun...so sorry to hear about your van....I hope it is an easy fix for the shop so you can get your scooter out......And I am sorry that you had to walk to your appointment......Hopefully things will move well for you today.
​


Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Glad to hear the worst of the rain is over for you. Nudging my sun your way. It is sunny and in the 60s right now. :nana:

It should be an easy fix. A couple of years ago a similar thing happened. It was a loose connection and it was under the shroud for the wiring. I couldn't see it. Hoping that is all it is again. I will be heading out in a little over and hour to have it taken care of.

Have a marvelous Monday hon. :kiss:
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Glad to hear the worst of the rain is over for you. Nudging my sun your way. It is sunny and in the 60s right now. :nana:

It should be an easy fix. A couple of years ago a similar thing happened. It was a loose connection and it was under the shroud for the wiring. I couldn't see it. Hoping that is all it is again. I will be heading out in a little over and hour to have it taken care of.

Have a marvelous Monday hon. :kiss:


Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

we had a clear day today...and the sun was shining...not sure what the temperature was.

Glad that you will be getting it fixed and hope you enjoyed the sunshine why you was out.

Today has been crappy but it will get better I am sure....:heart:
​
 
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss:
and so how are you this Morning? Hope it will be a better Day for you then it aparently it was yesterday!
So Iam sending good Vibes & Hugs~Squeezes & umteen :kiss: s your Way :kiss: :rose: :kiss: Wishing you a half decent Day!
 
Good Morning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss:
Yeah I know you still cum here to post ~so maybe you should watch out that I dont pinch your Bum heheee :D
Great big Hugs & oodles of :kiss: s hope you Day is a great one :kiss: :kiss:
 
Good Morning Shreik thank U & ^5
btw what did you do with Cats? got her tied down somewhere? :devil:
 
MaryBears said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

we had a clear day today...and the sun was shining...not sure what the temperature was.

Glad that you will be getting it fixed and hope you enjoyed the sunshine why you was out.

Today has been crappy but it will get better I am sure....:heart:
​



Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} So happy to hear the weather was good yesterday. Hope it continues for you darling.

Scooter lift all fine now. Have an appointment to get the scooter and hand controls serviced Friday. No problem, just preventive maintenance. :)

Enjoy your day sweetie. :)
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss:
Yeah I know you still cum here to post ~so maybe you should watch out that I dont pinch your Bum heheee :D
Great big Hugs & oodles of :kiss: s hope you Day is a great one :kiss: :kiss:


Good morning {{{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Love your pinches! Mmmmmmm! :p

Lots of hugs and :kiss:es now sweetie. Getting some gropes and strokes in as well. :devil:
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss:
and so how are you this Morning? Hope it will be a better Day for you then it aparently it was yesterday!
So Iam sending good Vibes & Hugs~Squeezes & umteen :kiss: s your Way :kiss: :rose: :kiss: Wishing you a half decent Day!


Good Moaning darlin {{{{{{{{{{{{Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: Yes I am doing better hun...and your so super good to me....and I appreciate your kindness.....Hope you have a fabulous hump ME day......leaving you with hugs, gropes, grinds, sucks, licks, smoochies, and passionate hot :kiss:es.....Muahhhhhhhh​
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} So happy to hear the weather was good yesterday. Hope it continues for you darling.

Scooter lift all fine now. Have an appointment to get the scooter and hand controls serviced Friday. No problem, just preventive maintenance. :)

Enjoy your day sweetie. :)


Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Yes it was a beautiful day today...the sun was shining....a bit windy but nice.

Glad you got your lift fixed and that your getting your scooter maintanence done.....They are a true blessing when you need them.

Happy Hump Day !!!!! :rose: x 12
​
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:


Love your pinches! Mmmmmmm!

Lots of hugs and :kiss:es now sweetie. Getting some gropes and strokes in as well. :devil:
Good Moaning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :p :kiss:
mh if you love my pinches then you should be thrilled when I :kiss: & nibble on your BOOBS & grope & rub your Kitty :D :devil:
Happy Hump Day Sweetie :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top