The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning Mary, How is everything your way? I am hoping I will be making one more road trip, with my health the way it is who knows when that will be though lol
 
MaryBears said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:


Just don't over do it hun...and do it at a slow even pace......So glad you got your maintenance and repairs done on the lift and the scooter......that is always a plus that it don't cost to much.

I went this morning and got my allergy shot...then came home and got something to eat....then I rode my chair over to K~Mart.....I had to pick up a few things....then came home and played online...then sat out for a bit.

I got a nice surprise today....an old friend from my past stopped in to say hello....it was nice to see him....we talked about ole times and he introduced me to his daughter and son....it was good to see him

You have a super weekend.
​


Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I am doing fine, thank you sweetie. I did the exercises and I just have to wait a bit longer between sets than I'd like to. :rolleyes:

Glad the weather is so good that you are able to take your chair places. :nana:

How wonderful to see an old friend. :) Hope all of the good surprises continue for you. :kiss:
 
Papa-Joe said:
heheee I dint know I could make you squirm~I often wonder whats further up on that Foot thats showing ~but then hey I dont mind working in the dark & going by feel :p :D
Good Morning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss: have a fun Wknd



{{{{{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}}}} And I certainly do love the way you feel. :devil:

Have a fantastic time this weekend yourself. :kiss: :heart: :grope:
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}}
Iam sure things will workout allright ~we do have beautiful Rainbows after a Thunderstorm its the same with Life ~wouldnt really apreciate Happiness if if the Sun was shining all the time ;)
Leaving great big Hugs~Snoochies~Squeezes & oodles of juicy :kiss: s & wishing you a wonderful & fun Wknd :rose:



Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :p :kiss: awww you are so thoughtful and kind....and you always bring a smile to my face......Hoping that your weekend is so full of fun and excitement......Thanks for all my goodies....Leaving your with hugs, squeezes, smoochies, licks, suckles, and hot juicy :kiss:es in all the right places ;)
​
 
Erotica_Writings said:
morning Mary, How is everything your way? I am hoping I will be making one more road trip, with my health the way it is who knows when that will be though lol


Morning EW :kiss: :rose: :heart: darlin I am sorry to hear that your health is getting worse.....I know what a pain bad health is.....your in my thoughts and prayers...take care of yourself.​
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I am doing fine, thank you sweetie. I did the exercises and I just have to wait a bit longer between sets than I'd like to. :rolleyes:

Glad the weather is so good that you are able to take your chair places. :nana:

How wonderful to see an old friend. :) Hope all of the good surprises continue for you. :kiss:


Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Glad your fine and your most welcome darlin....and I worry about you....so just take care.

Yep I love the weather...it was great today....I went to the library and then came home and sit out.

Thank you Kayte......I love good surprises....:)

Hope you have a fantastic Sunday
​
 
kayte said:
{{{{{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}}}} And I certainly do love the way you feel. :devil:

Have a fantastic time this weekend yourself. :kiss: :heart: :grope:
` :p Iam glad you were still tied down coz the way you were moaning & squirming when I was playing with your Kitty you would have fallen off the Bed for sure :D :catroar:
Good Morning {{{{{{{{Kayte ya sexy thang}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
MaryBears said:

Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :p :kiss: awww you are so thoughtful and kind....and you always bring a smile to my face......Hoping that your weekend is so full of fun and excitement......Thanks for all my goodies....Leaving your with hugs, squeezes, smoochies, licks, suckles, and hot juicy :kiss:es in all the right places ;)
​
Your welcome {{{Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss:
Dont know how much excitement I can cum up with ;) still got to Spring rake part of my Lawn today yet & maybe have a Barbeque later in the Day seeing its gonna be around 70 today
But never the less I will have some sexy Thoughts when I think I could play with your BOOBS & yummy wet Kitty :p & have my Hands & Lips allover your Bod :nana: :p
 
garbage can said:
It's nice to meet you Ms Bears.................

Well hello there Mr Garbage :kiss: nice to meet you...and your welcome to stop by anytime....I am sure you will find some really nice people that stop in here...;)
​
 
Papa-Joe said:
Your welcome {{{Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss:
Dont know how much excitement I can cum up with ;) still got to Spring rake part of my Lawn today yet & maybe have a Barbeque later in the Day seeing its gonna be around 70 today
But never the less I will have some sexy Thoughts when I think I could play with your BOOBS & yummy wet Kitty :p & have my Hands & Lips allover your Bod :nana: :p


Good moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{Sugar bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: mmmm i would say you had more than sexy thoughts the way you crawled in bed with me and wrapped your arms around my waist and fondled my boobs....as you rubbed your raging hard on between my legs.....making my kitty react with moist warming effects....:devil: your mouth covers my neck and earlobe as you continue to thrust against my wet kitty...:devil: mmmmmmmm ohhhhh what a way to be woke up....damn that would make anyone hot and ready for action...;)​
 
Shreik said:
Greetings all


Hello dear sweet sexxxy Mary


HOT DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ohhhhhhh wow what did I do to deserve all of those......ohhhhhh I am not complaining....just really squirming.

Good Day sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shreik :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :devil:
​
 
MaryBears said:

HOT DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ohhhhhhh wow what did I do to deserve all of those......ohhhhhh I am not complaining....just really squirming.

Good Day sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shreik :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :devil:
​
You seem like a nice polite, reserved, considerate lady...........
 
garbage can said:
You seem like a nice polite, reserved, considerate lady...........


well I try to be Garbage :kiss: thank you for the compliments......I hope that your having a good time hanging around the den.


*runs around in her birthday suit*
​
 
Hi {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope your Tuesday is turning into a terrific one for you sweetie.
 
Papa-Joe said:
` :p Iam glad you were still tied down coz the way you were moaning & squirming when I was playing with your Kitty you would have fallen off the Bed for sure :D :catroar:
Good Morning {{{{{{{{Kayte ya sexy thang}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

Mmmmmm and you are so good at that too. :p

Hope you move a bit closer to one of my hands the next time so I can get some stroking and groping and squeezing in too. :p :devil:
 
Shreik said:
Hello dear lady {{{KAYTE}}} :rose: :kiss: :rose: :nana: :devil: :heart:


Good evening {{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope your Tuesday is turning into a terrific one!
 
kayte said:
Hi {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope your Tuesday is turning into a terrific one for you sweetie.



Hi {{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

My tuesday was awesome....it was a very nice day....but now I need to get my ass in the bed.....it is 1:41 am here.... :confused:
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top