LatinaCarmen1980
Chica Latina
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2024
- Posts
- 9,563
I give thanks to my insomnia lolyour mornings start incredibly early
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I give thanks to my insomnia lolyour mornings start incredibly early
Wow, your experience was way worse then mine.....I was glad to see that he didnt get you. Wasp stings are soo bad and hurt, big time!Insekts are great for the environment but can be anything from annoying to deadly.
I got a wasp jammed in my helmet between my head and the padding. I could hear it buzzing and it took a while to stop the motorcycle in a safe way. When I manage to set it free again I found the sting in the padding.![]()
Yes, I was suspecting that the wasp was trying to kill my helmet instead of me since I heard the buzzing. So when I stopped I tried to push the helmet to the side as much as possible to let it out, instead of taking the helmet off and risk being stung myself.Oof that's terrifying.
You'll never know......Wow, your experience was way worse then mine.....I was glad to see that he didnt get you. Wasp stings are soo bad and hurt, big time!
By the way......when I was in the Rockies that time we didn't have showers in our little campground. By the second day, I wanted a shower. We found them at one of the other campgrounds and quickly used them. I see you name and the "In a shower near you". Was that you in the men's shower singing so loud I could hear you? lol

Morning, did you sleep okay?Coffee in hand
Good morning all
Morning, did you sleep okay?
Happy Friday I suppose. Any runs planned for the weekend?I only laugh because.....never. I'm good at some things....sleeping is not one of those things. Went to the theatre last night and was up later than I wanted ......then up at 545 anyway because
.... But good morning it's Friday!
Oh for sure....I need one more high volume week before I taper for about a week and a half. Race starts three weeks from yesterday ....Happy Friday I suppose. Any runs planned for the weekend?
There's definitely something wrong with me ... I won't argue that pointI'm exhausted just from reading all this!![]()
Take a power nap!I'm exhausted just from reading all this!![]()
But that's why I think you're a cutieThere's definitely something wrong with me ... I won't argue that point
Have a beautiful day!Grabs a cup of coffee and plops down in one of the bean bags.
I only have a few minutes to enjoy the coffee and the Cozy Corner. It's Friday and it's my day that I must go into the office. Hopefully there will only be a couple of meetings to attend. Will have to grab the train into Chicago.
I won't be able to wear my jeans & T-shirt today, will have to dress as a responsible adult in business wear. So please wish me luck in getting a short day and only a couple of meetings then home.
Have some fun today and everyone enjoy the weekend!
Boo for being a responsible adultGrabs a cup of coffee and plops down in one of the bean bags.
I only have a few minutes to enjoy the coffee and the Cozy Corner. It's Friday and it's my day that I must go into the office. Hopefully there will only be a couple of meetings to attend. Will have to grab the train into Chicago.
I won't be able to wear my jeans & T-shirt today, will have to dress as a responsible adult in business wear. So please wish me luck in getting a short day and only a couple of meetings then home.
Have some fun today and everyone enjoy the weekend!
*Blushes*But that's why I think you're a cutie![]()
Have a great day and I hope it's not longer that necessary!Grabs a cup of coffee and plops down in one of the bean bags.
I only have a few minutes to enjoy the coffee and the Cozy Corner. It's Friday and it's my day that I must go into the office. Hopefully there will only be a couple of meetings to attend. Will have to grab the train into Chicago.
I won't be able to wear my jeans & T-shirt today, will have to dress as a responsible adult in business wear. So please wish me luck in getting a short day and only a couple of meetings then home.
Have some fun today and everyone enjoy the weekend!
Careful, don't spill the coffee when you plop!Grabs a cup of coffee and plops down in one of the bean bags.
I only have a few minutes to enjoy the coffee and the Cozy Corner. It's Friday and it's my day that I must go into the office. Hopefully there will only be a couple of meetings to attend. Will have to grab the train into Chicago.
I won't be able to wear my jeans & T-shirt today, will have to dress as a responsible adult in business wear. So please wish me luck in getting a short day and only a couple of meetings then home.
Have some fun today and everyone enjoy the weekend!
Or get up.....I feel like if I'm drinking coffee in a bean bag I HAVE to finish it because getting up out of a bean bag while holding a mug is a world class athletic endeavorCareful, don't spill the coffee when you plop!
Ever had sex in a bean bag chair. I never have but I have wondered what it would be like.Or get up.....I feel like if I'm drinking coffee in a bean bag I HAVE to finish it because getting up out of a bean bag while holding a mug is a world class athletic endeavor
I have notEver had sex in a bean bag chair. I never have but I have wondered what it would be like.
That's awesome! Congratulations!@KatieKulka32 @ScarletDaisy @Dayhoosier @cheekygirl75 @EyesOnHers
Well, you'll be pleased to know that I survived and got under 3 hours. Not too shabby for a start of season half mara with 470m elevation gain. Photos to come, I'm just editing and processing them now.
The bonus is being added to a chat group named 'Hot Fit Runners'. I'm the only guy in that group... Should be interesting.