KatieKulka32
Agent of Chaos
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2025
- Posts
- 5,262
I'd be too drunk on Mint Julep's to noticeMan it'd be a bummer if you lost because one of the horses was kinda bummed afterwards
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'd be too drunk on Mint Julep's to noticeMan it'd be a bummer if you lost because one of the horses was kinda bummed afterwards
I work 48 hours on 96 off, so my week is different week to week. But generally speaking I ideally try to get as much done as I can on day one of my four days off so that hopefully by time I'm on day four I can spend as much of it as I can with my family before going back to work. But more often than not it doesn't workout that way and it's just bouncing back and forth between getting things done, running kids to appointments and sports and just spending time with them.It will mean I have to do them all tomorrow lol
General question for everyone - assuming you get two days off a week, do you get everything you need to do done on the first day or relax and do it all on the second? Or just do a little each day?
I'm inI'd be too drunk on Mint Julep's to notice![]()
I like this policy.For the Kentucky Derby - can I just bet that all the horses have a good time?
If not, I'll take Commandment.
The rare cocokitty sighting!This. I'm glad my company isn't pulling the RTO bullshite that a lot of companies are.
Chris McMillan's mint julep story lives rent free in my head always.I'd be too drunk on Mint Julep's to notice![]()
Do I need new cheerleader uniforms or will the old ones do??Gotta get up and prep for the race. See you at the finish line.![]()
See I know nothing about it either but I’m rooting for Emerging Market simply because it’s the only horse not pedigreed from Secretariat and I like the outlierI know nothing about the Kentucky Derby, but rooting for Danon Bourbon, simply because it has bourbon in the name.
I'll be at the finish line with Warpaint on. You got this!Gotta get up and prep for the race. See you at the finish line.![]()
You got this! Have a great race.Gotta get up and prep for the race. See you at the finish line.![]()
This is the kind of analysis I came here forI know nothing about the Kentucky Derby, but rooting for Danon Bourbon, simply because it has bourbon in the name.
You got this! Have fun!!Gotta get up and prep for the race. See you at the finish line.![]()
I'd love to visit Ireland too!Greetings, Coziers!
I hope that everyone is enjoying their day. I’m just about to get started on mine. We leave for Ireland on Wednesday, so I have to start thinking about the packing.
Alright, so very few of us know anything about the derby… but where is our data sheet people who is collecting the picks and creating a spread sheet? Also… when is the derby?
@CarlyAnn Sorry about the Bruins.6:57 PM EST on NBC
I'll try just about anything onceOk, just why Dunkin?? Is there really a “dirty soda” trend? @Nylonian - you might want to look away
View attachment 2618789
I'm practically a husbandry expert *I think that's the right word for animal-related shenanigans, correct?*This is the kind of analysis I came here for
Also *swoon*
good bet like any other. I always pick a horse that doesn't have tape on their legsI know nothing about the Kentucky Derby, but rooting for Danon Bourbon, simply because it has bourbon in the name.
It is!! I learned that from my daughterI'm practically a husbandry expert *I think that's the right word for animal-related shenanigans, correct?*
And you swoon more than a Victorian woman with consumption, wearing a corset... what sparked it this time?
There IS a dirty soda trend (I think SONIC was one of the first places to do it), but soda and coffee?Ok, just why Dunkin?? Is there really a “dirty soda” trend? @Nylonian - you might want to look away
View attachment 2618789