KatieKulka32
Agent of Chaos
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2025
- Posts
- 5,258
Are you still experiencing the first day of spring so to speak, dayhoosier?Stop ruining my fantasies ugh it's like you don't even care
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you still experiencing the first day of spring so to speak, dayhoosier?Stop ruining my fantasies ugh it's like you don't even care
I'm going to stop joking really briefly....yes!! And it actually kinda sucks.Are you still experiencing the first day spring so to speak, dayhoosier?
You're welcome to it and maybe mowing in the cold will help outI'm going to stop joking really briefly....yes!! And it actually kinda sucks.
Ok back to normal:
First day spring...ok I'm using that. I imagine mowing in the semi cold will put things at ease
I've been reading & avoiding chores... now it's lunchtime.<slipping into a comfy bean bag with snacks and a drink >
It’s quiet today
That sounds like the right way to spend a Saturday!!I've been reading & avoiding chores... now it's lunchtime.![]()
That sounds like the right way to spend a Saturday!!
I plan according to weather and urgencyIt will mean I have to do them all tomorrow lol
General question for everyone - assuming you get two days off a week, do you get everything you need to do done on the first day or relax and do it all on the second? Or just do a little each day?
Back when I had days off (mom’ing never stops)It will mean I have to do them all tomorrow lol
General question for everyone - assuming you get two days off a week, do you get everything you need to do done on the first day or relax and do it all on the second? Or just do a little each day?
I have the luxury of working home 3 days a week, so I tend to get most things done during the week.It will mean I have to do them all tomorrow lol
General question for everyone - assuming you get two days off a week, do you get everything you need to do done on the first day or relax and do it all on the second? Or just do a little each day?
That's gonna be me tomorrowMowing
Trimming
Showered
Beer![]()
Working from home much of the time allows me to get a lot of stuff done at home during the week which means my weekends aren't inundated with chores/etc.It will mean I have to do them all tomorrow lol
General question for everyone - assuming you get two days off a week, do you get everything you need to do done on the first day or relax and do it all on the second? Or just do a little each day?
This. I'm glad my company isn't pulling the RTO bullshite that a lot of companies are.Working from home much of the time allows me to get a lot of stuff done at home during the week which means my weekends aren't inundated with chores/etc.
I do as much as possible on the first day, which is never enough time for the whole list. I usually end up with half the second day to relax. During heavy yardwork times (spring and fall mostly), I need a third day off.It will mean I have to do them all tomorrow lol
General question for everyone - assuming you get two days off a week, do you get everything you need to do done on the first day or relax and do it all on the second? Or just do a little each day?
Same here. We're at most 2 days a week in the office. Saves so much time and hassle.This. I'm glad my company isn't pulling the RTO bullshite that a lot of companies are.
Yep, I'm at 2 in-office days and could technically drop down to 1 if I wanted, but it's easier to get some errands done when I'm in the office because of location.Same here. We're at most 2 days a week in the office. Saves so much time and hassle.
Man it'd be a bummer if you lost because one of the horses was kinda bummed afterwardsFor the Kentucky Derby - can I just bet that all the horses have a good time?
If not, I'll take Commandment.
I do everything I need to do usually on one day so I have a free day to myself. Other than my laundry which is a Sunday chore but that’s a bit of put it in and wait for to wash or dry.It will mean I have to do them all tomorrow lol
General question for everyone - assuming you get two days off a week, do you get everything you need to do done on the first day or relax and do it all on the second? Or just do a little each day?