RDM97756
Handsome Gent.?
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2018
- Posts
- 4,724
Chief Wallabee
I'll take Commandment.
my first instinct wonder dean it is.
Not long before it starts: here are the current picks that i could gather.rooting for Danon Bourbon,
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Chief Wallabee
I'll take Commandment.
my first instinct wonder dean it is.
Not long before it starts: here are the current picks that i could gather.rooting for Danon Bourbon,
Herpetology seems like such a cool specialty!It is!! I learned that from my daughtershe wants to study herpatology in grad school and says she likes husbandry even more than research
![]()
I'll let you slide this time, cause a delicious bourbon is a good reason to swoon.The bourbon
I just don't think women should have the swooning market cornered
I don't really drink soda ever, but to do that to coffee? I'll pass on that for sure.There IS a dirty soda trend (I think SONIC was one of the first places to do it), but soda and coffee?
Count me out.
I'm just happy you noticed and careHerpetology seems like such a cool specialty!
I'll let you slide this time, cause a delicious bourbon is a good reason to swoon.
And let's be clear, I'm all for equal-opportunity swoons. I just noticed the frequency of yours, and was concerned.
Bragging rightsAnd what does the closest winner win… if anything?
That how i feel as a blazer and mariner fan!Expect nothing, you won’t be disappointed
OH so that is what that is. Thanks why the only thing I expect is to put my feet on the floor in the morning. If I don't do that than very disappointed.Expect nothing, you won’t be disappointed
There IS a dirty soda trend (I think SONIC was one of the first places to do it), but soda and coffee?
Count me out.
I have no sympathy for you on the Blazers, but I was rooting for the Mariners last year. It would have been good for some new blood to be in the World Series.That how i feel as a blazer and mariner fan!
I mean coffee and whiskey sure i will do… but soda… no thank youThere IS a dirty soda trend (I think SONIC was one of the first places to do it), but soda and coffee?
Count me out.
Yeah leep waiting. They have never seen a world series… i doubt they will in my life time… but i have been told miracles do happen…I have no sympathy for you on the Blazers, but I was rooting for the Mariners last year. It would have been good for some new blood to be in the World Series.
Good luck!Agreed to sing in my cousin’s rock band tonight for 90 minutes starting at about 8:00 PM. I don’t like my cousin and I’m doing it as a favor to a few members in his band (And money). I pray that I don’t beat him with the microphone.
View attachment 2618792
Yay!
What do we fill her inbox with?
I have learned a long time ago women don’t want to see that… no, i was really curious what would be a fun thing that would not make her cringe…Not what you’d like to fill it with.![]()
Puppy picturesYay!
What do we fill her inbox with?
Answering this could be troubleYay!
What do we fill her inbox with?
Now that I would love to see. Not the mic beating, but you singing. I'm all in. Bar and a few beers YES!!!!Agreed to sing in my cousin’s rock band tonight for 90 minutes starting at about 8:00 PM. I don’t like my cousin and I’m doing it as a favor to a few members in his band (And money). I pray that I don’t beat him with the microphone.
View attachment 2618792
I like this… off to get some pictures sentPuppy pictures
Congrats to @cheekygirl75 for post #20,000
Puppy pictures