Luv2LickSweets
lit fatigue
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2006
- Posts
- 9,948
I try to get most, if not all, of what I want to do for the weekend done on Saturday so that Sunday I can do whatever I want.That is a great productive day.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I try to get most, if not all, of what I want to do for the weekend done on Saturday so that Sunday I can do whatever I want.That is a great productive day.
Also nerd level is out of control tonight. Mea culpa
Erm sorry. I mean.... BELCH. TITS
To... Like to do something...in this case to drink...or drink up
SwoonsAlso nerd level is out of control tonight. Mea culpa
Erm sorry. I mean.... BELCH. TITS
So if SirCornelious started speaking more profoundly you would swoon?Nerdy is sexy! I approve the nerdiness, especially about language
I also approve this idea!
So if SirCornelious started speaking more profoundly you would swoon?![]()

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!@KatieKulka32 Your new story is up. I must get busy as I finally have time to read it.![]()
There are some very talented writers here. @KatieKulka32 is definitely one them!!Love the coziness of coziers hyping up the writing of other coziers!![]()
Thanks! I appreciate you reading the stories I've posted and commenting on them!There are some very talented writers here. @KatieKulka32 is definitely one them!!
My pleasure.Thanks! I appreciate you reading the stories I've posted and commenting on them!![]()
I am sure it will be enjoyableThanks! Hope you enjoy it!
Very well done.Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!
Nice way to end the evening.Had my two large glasses of wine… now time for bed soon!!
I saw the virtual pompoms, they got me through the last 3K.Do I need new cheerleader uniforms or will the old ones do??
Either way I’ll be there shaking my… pompoms![]()
Yes, thanks for jumpscaring me at the 20K mark. It gave me the adrenaline to push it.I'll be at the finish line with Warpaint on. You got this!![]()
Cheers, Angelica!You got this! Have a great race.
11th overall plus a 10K trail PB in a half marathon isn't too shabby right? 362m total elevation gain.You got this! Have fun!!

I forgot to leave you comments. I'll go do that tonight. I have some thoughts.Thanks! I appreciate you reading the stories I've posted and commenting on them!![]()
You make me seem so lazy... I guess I got chores waiting for me tomorrow... I'll have to make up for it. Well done, you.My to do list for the day is done.
Dust
Vacuum
Mow lawn
Trim lawn and trees
Put up gutter guards
Dinner is done so it is whiskey and hockey time for me.
Nice to know you have plenty of wine for your Saturday night!![]()
Looks like I missed a bit of good old fashioned nerdery. Sadge.Also nerd level is out of control tonight. Mea culpa
Erm sorry. I mean.... BELCH. TITS
The best outcome.Didn’t microphone anyone to death. Had a bit of fun, even had a beer or two….
The Mormons won't be happy with that one.There IS a dirty soda trend (I think SONIC was one of the first places to do it), but soda and coffee?
Count me out.