The Cozy Corner

I feel like something big happened in Louisville today but I'm not sure what. It's been a quiet and peaceful day at home without people and noise. Two naps y'all...not one....dos. I'm thinking maybe a third nap isn't out of order.
 
I feel like something big happened in Louisville today but I'm not sure what. It's been a quiet and peaceful day at home without people and noise. Two naps y'all...not one....dos. I'm thinking maybe a third nap isn't out of order.
I have just been with my girls, cleaning house, playing video games. Star wars tonight… beyond that 🤷‍♂️
 
My to do list for the day is done.

Dust
Vacuum
Mow lawn
Trim lawn and trees
Put up gutter guards

Dinner is done so it is whiskey and hockey time for me.

Nice to know you have plenty of wine for your Saturday night! 😁
That is a great productive day.
 
Back
Top