~@~ The D/s Life: Bits and Bobs ~@~

Wild_Honey_66

sweet freak
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Posts
50,279
This is a thread to ask questions and chat about the minutia of daily life, the little things.
What does D/s look like in your everyday world?

It's not meant as a place to get into huge philosophical discussions, but you guys know me--I love a good rabbit trail if it takes us someplace interesting. So have fun with it, and remember to play nice!

:):rose::)
 
This is a thread to ask questions and chat about the minutia of daily life, the little things.
What does D/s look like in your everyday world?

It's not meant as a place to get into huge philosophical discussions, but you guys know me--I love a good rabbit trail if it takes us someplace interesting. So have fun with it, and remember to play nice!

:):rose::)

trying to figure that out myself:D
 
I have a couple of questions for those who do not live with their D/s partners: (primarily posed to online couples, but not limited to that)

How often do you touch base? Who typically initiates the contact?

How much time do you usually spend together? (hours/day, days/week)


thank you for playing! :cattail:
 
Everyone is trying yo figure themselves out.. because noone is 100% sure about themselves :)
 
I have a couple of questions for those who do not live with their D/s partners: (primarily posed to online couples, but not limited to that)

How often do you touch base? Who typically initiates the contact?

How much time do you usually spend together? (hours/day, days/week)


thank you for playing! :cattail:

depends on what time is available :) Usually at least a couple of hours a day
 
I have a couple of questions for those who do not live with their D/s partners: (primarily posed to online couples, but not limited to that)

How often do you touch base? Who typically initiates the contact?

How much time do you usually spend together? (hours/day, days/week)


thank you for playing! :cattail:

i, personally, need contact more or less every day. if someone only had time for me 2 days a week, it would absolutely not work for me. doesn't have to be a 5 hour phone call every day, of course, but i don't mind that, either :D
and who initiates? fixed dates usually work best. and the occasional "good morning" or "hope you're having a great day" kinda message is always a nice touch :)
 
i, personally, need contact more or less every day. if someone only had time for me 2 days a week, it would absolutely not work for me.

Agree wholeheartedly.

I'm the first to admit that I'm a tad high maintenance when it comes to needing time.
 
I have a couple of questions for those who do not live with their D/s partners: (primarily posed to online couples, but not limited to that)

How often do you touch base? Who typically initiates the contact?

How much time do you usually spend together? (hours/day, days/week)


thank you for playing! :cattail:

Hmm

I've found that most subs require contact usually everyday and is initiated by me usually, unless of course, they owe me a task / report something.

Time spent depends on both our schedules as you imagine but usually at least an hour or two a day to keep everyone happy :)

I am curious though for Dominant women, how much contact would you require?
 
Hmm

I've found that most subs require contact usually everyday and is initiated by me usually, unless of course, they owe me a task / report something.

Time spent depends on both our schedules as you imagine but usually at least an hour or two a day to keep everyone happy :)

I am curious though for Dominant women, how much contact would you require?

morning, Brownie! :)

you are speaking here from your Dom side?


you are bound to meet my friend elli (and her Sir, Masher) soon enough,
so I may as well make the introductions now:

Brownie, ell. ell, Brownie.

*brushes hands*

carry on. :)
 
Back
Top