The "How Many Days 'Till Spring" Thread

Good morning! Wish I had someone here to deliver my coffee to me in bed. ;). We got hit with at least 8 inches overnight. Enough already! Stay warm. :rose:
 
Good morning! Wish I had someone here to deliver my coffee to me in bed. ;). We got hit with at least 8 inches overnight. Enough already! Stay warm. :rose:

*Knocks on your door, coffee cup on a saucer, napkin draped over my arm in that classy butler style....*

Good morning L50:rose:
 
I always think of Gaston when I see your avatar. Gaston but with a kind welcoming charm.

No school once again. :rolleyes:
 
8 inches?

Good morning! Wish I had someone here to deliver my coffee to me in bed. ;). We got hit with at least 8 inches overnight. Enough already! Stay warm. :rose:

I'll bet you'd prefer 8" of something hard in bed rather than coffee ? :devil:
 
We own a corner lot, I cleared my side walk twice during the big snow storms. While away last week the town comes and plows the streets, closer to the curbs pushing snow back onto my walk. I come Friday to a citation for not having my walk cleared. I spent 5 hours yesterday re-clearing it. I've had it with living up north.
 
25 days...a nice round number to keep the countdown going with....

Good morning good friends and fellow Litsters.
 
24 days. I heard a commercial for a landscaping company yesterday....
 
Such a sweet talker you are.:kiss:
Why do I think you say that to all the women?...lol
 
Back
Top