The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face down, head banging against the wall, beaten and bloodied, cum filled, raunchie, hard kinky SEX NOW!


please?





Okay, hormones are deffo out of control. Must make apointment tomorrow.


:eek:
 
Is that where they test whether you follow a script with customers?

The page questionnaire for consistency in company standards/quality assurance. We get randomly shopped three times a month; I have been shopped more than any other person in my store. Like to the point the owners have started emailing me when scores come in going "Ye gods you get shopped a lot!" :rolleyes:

And the stupid thing is *anything* less than 100% drives me batty. I got a 99% on a shop this month, and it annoys me.
 
I spent way to much money this week, not sure I am brave enough to check my bank balance. Oh well you have to treat yourself sometimes I guess.
 
Fuck, I'm jonseing for a cuddle.

I don't panic and start calling hospitals when I don't hear from him for a few days like the LDers on Fet seem to do, but it still sucks and makes me pouty.

Hmmpphhh.
 
The page questionnaire for consistency in company standards/quality assurance. We get randomly shopped three times a month; I have been shopped more than any other person in my store. Like to the point the owners have started emailing me when scores come in going "Ye gods you get shopped a lot!" :rolleyes:

And the stupid thing is *anything* less than 100% drives me batty. I got a 99% on a shop this month, and it annoys me.

Indeed. Looks like it's time for you to shape up, young lady. ;)
 
No. But perhaps you will find the trick to dealing with that particular kind of pain before it happens for real.:rose:

Do you have another shoot or the like?

There is talk about another video (more of a short movie) but everything is still in the air. But it is not about that kind of pain. :eek:

Finding a trick to deal with it, that's what I'm hoping, but so far I'm coming up empty handed. The only way I see is to make it happen myself. It would not reduce the pain, but it will get it done with. :(




Thanks.
 
The page questionnaire for consistency in company standards/quality assurance. We get randomly shopped three times a month; I have been shopped more than any other person in my store. Like to the point the owners have started emailing me when scores come in going "Ye gods you get shopped a lot!" :rolleyes:

And the stupid thing is *anything* less than 100% drives me batty. I got a 99% on a shop this month, and it annoys me.

OzoneRed's newest conspiracy theory: the executive in charge of quality assurance has told the secret shoppers "Hit that CutieMouse person often. Her scores are always high, and that raises the average score, so it looks like I'm doing a good job."

So all those shops are actually a compliment to your good work. Not the compliment you'd like, perhaps, but a compliment nonetheless.
 
OzoneRed's newest conspiracy theory: the executive in charge of quality assurance has told the secret shoppers "Hit that CutieMouse person often. Her scores are always high, and that raises the average score, so it looks like I'm doing a good job."

So all those shops are actually a compliment to your good work. Not the compliment you'd like, perhaps, but a compliment nonetheless.

I couldn't have articulated this any better.
 
So someone mentioned neopets a while back on this thread. I'd just like to say thanks for 1: reminding me to rediscover my childhood and 2: wasting 2 days of my life.


couldn't remember my old account and now have to start over! Only level 2! :(
 
So someone mentioned neopets a while back on this thread. I'd just like to say thanks for 1: reminding me to rediscover my childhood and 2: wasting 2 days of my life.


couldn't remember my old account and now have to start over! Only level 2! :(
Oh, hush. At least you're a level 2. I made a bet and lost a level.

And I can't remember where the damned jello is. :T
 
So someone mentioned neopets a while back on this thread. I'd just like to say thanks for 1: reminding me to rediscover my childhood and 2: wasting 2 days of my life.


couldn't remember my old account and now have to start over! Only level 2! :(

Tamagotchis!!

A friend went as one on Halloween. :rolleyes:
 
It really sucks to work all day and when you look around at the end of the day it looks like nothing was accomplished.

:eek:
 
Hmmm, I was afraid we would lose threads from here if a fetish forum opened, and yes, some have already been moved despite the discussion being in relation to involving the topic of discussion as a form of D/s play, not a fetish on its own. Guess we will now have to curb our discussions so anything which is a fetish to people outside BDSM will not be nabbed for the new forum despite it being discussed clearly as something used within the context of BDSM.:mad: One way to give the new forum a healthy start I guess, I just wish it were not through taking our discussions away from here. They've even taken a recent thread on mindfucking and control! Since when has that become a fetish?!!

Catalina:rose:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top