The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a tall, strapping man to just burst through my door, bend me over, hold me down and fuck me senseless. Is that too much to ask?
can you send him round mine after?
I keep trying to look at boards other than just the BDSM ones...but I am not having much success at enjoying those boards. Could someone explain why there is so much animosity between some people on the General Board, for example? Or why some people in the personals Playground come across as jealous, almost, of people having decent things happening to them?

Okay, I really don't need an explanation. I get that people disagree and sometimes very vehemently. But, come on peeps, your arguments would be so much more valid if they were done rationally without the third grade name calling.

And I get that people often have things going wrong in their lives so they react negatively when positive things happen to others. But, come on peeps, good things might happen to you if you started rejoicing in the positive instead of trying to tear people down.

Thank you for listening to my rant. For now, I'm just gonna hang out here, I think.


a lot of the shit you see on the GB is mostly just larking. you can't ever ever take any of it seriously, although there are one or two people there who who are seriously disturbed, I think.

Also GBers tend to stay there and you get a lot of history which can backfire a bit.

Plus it's not moderated which makes a huge difference.
I think the DGE avatar fan club handshake would be something quite rude ;)

I imagine it to be a bit of an internal handshake...
 
<snip>
I imagine it to be a bit of an internal handshake...

Oh, god, that needed a "do not take a sip of your coffee...NOW!" spew alert on it!

:D

I can think of a few appropriate (-ly inappropriate) passwords as well...:cattail:
 
What kind of real cheese are we talking about?

Well in this case it happened to be vintage cheddar from... Cheddar, of all places.

But I'm just revelling in the fact that it's not American "cheese". A week in the States was more than enough on the cheese front, thank you very much. I loved my time there and I loved a lot of the food.... but the "cheese"? It was beneath my contempt!
 
Jesus, DGE. Talk about making a girl get all flustered. And you have a gaggle of them forming.

I can totally get why with that avi, though.

:kiss:
 
Spring has most DEFINITELY sprung.

I read this as "I'm half tempted to run around kissing all the pretty flowers in the vaginas."

And I thought, "Oh, flowers have vaginas?! Or wait, is this some sort of code or something?"

And then I read it again and was all like :(. They're not talking about vaginas? Bummer dude.

Georgia O'Keefe painted lots of vaginas, I mean "flowers"... you might enjoy taking a look if you are not familiar with her work already. :)

http://www.okeeffemuseum.org/exhibitions.html
 
Well in this case it happened to be vintage cheddar from... Cheddar, of all places.

But I'm just revelling in the fact that it's not American "cheese". A week in the States was more than enough on the cheese front, thank you very much. I loved my time there and I loved a lot of the food.... but the "cheese"? It was beneath my contempt!

That's something that bugs me. I like real cheese. American just aint it.
 
Sometimes I feel really unwelcome.
I second everyone else... I like having you around.


My blurt:
Same song, second verse - could get better but it's gonna get worse...
In other words, don't pull passive aggressive, manipulative, condescending and accusatory bullshit on me and then ignore my response in favor of thanking me for speaking to you again. I am NOT a door mat. What I am is really fucking tired of childish games from people old enough to know better.
 
In other words, don't pull passive aggressive, manipulative, condescending and accusatory bullshit on me and then ignore my response in favor of thanking me for speaking to you again. I am NOT a door mat. What I am is really fucking tired of childish games from people old enough to know better.

Don't respond. Ever.
 
Chy, it's really putting you through a lot of torment, staying in touch with these people, isn't it? There seems no end to it. Is there no way you can sever all ties and thus have a chance of starting your emotional recovery?
 
Census form just arrived. I'm sure most people filling it in know what their marital status will be on 27th March. Interesting times for me :rolleyes:
 
I'll add my U$0.02. I certainly hope you don't feel unwelcome here.

I heartily concur. :rose:

Unrelated:

Chy, you don't deserve this kind of shitty treatment. You never did. :rose:

subish: Thank you for redecorating the place with your new av. :)

Um, you didn't just pull it randomly off the interwebs, like I did, did you? ;)
 
Last edited:
Chy, it's really putting you through a lot of torment, staying in touch with these people, isn't it? There seems no end to it. Is there no way you can sever all ties and thus have a chance of starting your emotional recovery?

I was going to say the same thing...but not nearly as delicately.

We're approaching Broken Record state, here Chy. Either dump these people for good or quit whining when they treat you so terribly. And don't tell me it's complicated because everything is complicated.

Sorry for the blunt/harsh language but I think it's time for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top