The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a tall, strapping man to just burst through my door, bend me over, hold me down and fuck me senseless. Is that too much to ask?
 
Hmmm, I was afraid we would lose threads from here if a fetish forum opened, and yes, some have already been moved despite the discussion being in relation to involving the topic of discussion as a form of D/s play, not a fetish on its own. Guess we will now have to curb our discussions so anything which is a fetish to people outside BDSM will not be nabbed for the new forum despite it being discussed clearly as something used within the context of BDSM.:mad: One way to give the new forum a healthy start I guess, I just wish it were not through taking our discussions away from here.

Catalina:rose:

Were more than two threads moved from here? I looked at the first page of the two I saw after I saw your comment here. I didn't seen anything about the involvement of D/s but I didn't continue reading either. Also, my lack of experience can definitely be why I didn't see it as well.

I imagine it will be hard to determine a line between the two as there is difficulty to determine a line between some of the other topics. I wonder if the creator of the threads would have put them in the fetish forum or the BDSM forum. I think that a lot of the time people put a thread on a certain forum not just because it relates to the topic but because the person wants the thoughts of the people currently posting on that board.
 
Were more than two threads moved from here? I looked at the first page of the two I saw after I saw your comment here. I didn't seen anything about the involvement of D/s but I didn't continue reading either. Also, my lack of experience can definitely be why I didn't see it as well.

I imagine it will be hard to determine a line between the two as there is difficulty to determine a line between some of the other topics. I wonder if the creator of the threads would have put them in the fetish forum or the BDSM forum. I think that a lot of the time people put a thread on a certain forum not just because it relates to the topic but because the person wants the thoughts of the people currently posting on that board.

My mistake on the Mindfucking thread...the OP seems to think dominating and mindfucking are fetishes so posted it there themselves. The others were from here and clearly and repeatedly mentioned BDSM as the context in which the fetish was used, not as a fetish on its own. For us, there are several things we incorporate in our D/s which for some are a fetish on their own, but for us have no interest as a fetish on their own and only work within the BDSM context. To me that makes it a discussion for here, not on a fetish forum.

Catalina:rose:
 
My mistake on the Mindfucking thread...the OP seems to think dominating and mindfucking are fetishes so posted it there themselves. The others were from here and clearly and repeatedly mentioned BDSM as the context in which the fetish was used, not as a fetish on its own. For us, there are several things we incorporate in our D/s which for some are a fetish on their own, but for us have no interest as a fetish on their own and only work within the BDSM context. To me that makes it a discussion for here, not on a fetish forum.

Catalina:rose:

Ahhh. I didn't read enough and probably didn't get things because I'm so tired for working so late.

I would definitely have to agree with the last two sentences.
 
Ahhh. I didn't read enough and probably didn't get things because I'm so tired for working so late.

I would definitely have to agree with the last two sentences.

Likely I am over reacting, but I think at most they could have copied the thread to the new forum and left it here when the discussion follows the line of BDSM and the assumed fetish. The thread on toilet play in particular was discussed by most in terms of including it in D/s play, not as a practice they got off on outside a BDSM context which to me makes the driving force BDSM, not toilet play, and as such does not classify as a fetish forum topic. If people were talking about getting off on scat and golden showers without BDSM involved, then yes, it could be a fetish, but honestly most said they would or had done it as a part of play but would clearly not find it easy or a turn on in itself. Where does that then become a fetish? I thought a fetish was something that really turned you on, not off.:confused:

Catalina:rose:
 
I hatehatehatehatehate being secret shopped.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!

Not to take the subject off your secret-shoppage pain, but I like the jargon particular to different professions. And the fact that "secret shopped" is a verb that people use.
 
Why is there so much anger...

I keep trying to look at boards other than just the BDSM ones...but I am not having much success at enjoying those boards. Could someone explain why there is so much animosity between some people on the General Board, for example? Or why some people in the personals Playground come across as jealous, almost, of people having decent things happening to them?

Okay, I really don't need an explanation. I get that people disagree and sometimes very vehemently. But, come on peeps, your arguments would be so much more valid if they were done rationally without the third grade name calling.

And I get that people often have things going wrong in their lives so they react negatively when positive things happen to others. But, come on peeps, good things might happen to you if you started rejoicing in the positive instead of trying to tear people down.

Thank you for listening to my rant. For now, I'm just gonna hang out here, I think.
 
Last edited:
I keep trying to look at boards other than just the BDSM ones...but I am not having much success at enjoying those boards. Could someone explain why there is so much animosity between some people on the General Board, for example? Or why some people in the personals Playground come across as jealous, almost, of people having decent things happening to them?

Okay, I really don't need an explanation. I get that people disagree and sometimes very vehemently. But, come on peeps, your arguments would be so much more valid if they were done rationally without the third grade name calling.

And I get that people often have things going wrong in their lives so they react negatively when positive things happen to others. But, come on peeps, good things might happen to you if your started rejoicing in the positive instead of trying to tear people down.

Thank you for listening to my rant. For now, I'm just gonna hang out here, I think.

You gotta be in the mood for the General Board (or find a quiet corner to drink):

http://www.tentimesone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/bar-fight.jpg
 
I keep trying to look at boards other than just the BDSM ones...but I am not having much success at enjoying those boards. Could someone explain why there is so much animosity between some people on the General Board, for example? Or why some people in the personals Playground come across as jealous, almost, of people having decent things happening to them?

Okay, I really don't need an explanation. I get that people disagree and sometimes very vehemently. But, come on peeps, your arguments would be so much more valid if they were done rationally without the third grade name calling.

And I get that people often have things going wrong in their lives so they react negatively when positive things happen to others. But, come on peeps, good things might happen to you if your started rejoicing in the positive instead of trying to tear people down.

Thank you for listening to my rant. For now, I'm just gonna hang out here, I think.

The GB's just made up of ids, with no control whatsoever.
What you've seen in the PG might have been the blurt thread- that's the PG's GB.
The reason is that it's easy to hide behind a computer screen.
 
You gotta be in the mood for the General Board (or find a quiet corner to drink):

I'll take my beatings in private and sit in that quiet corner for a while when on Lit. But sometimes I am tempted to feed the trolls and tell them to grow up.

The GB's just made up of ids, with no control whatsoever.
What you've seen in the PG might have been the blurt thread- that's the PG's GB.
The reason is that it's easy to hide behind a computer screen.

You're right. But, still, I shake my head worrying for some of the folks, including the ones that I would avoid in real life.



I guess I'll just hang out with the cool kids in BDSM. :)
 
Spring has sprung.

I'm half-tempted to run round kissing all the pretty flowers in the verges.

Spring has most DEFINITELY sprung.

I read this as "I'm half tempted to run around kissing all the pretty flowers in the vaginas."

And I thought, "Oh, flowers have vaginas?! Or wait, is this some sort of code or something?"

And then I read it again and was all like :(. They're not talking about vaginas? Bummer dude.
 
Spring has most DEFINITELY sprung.

I read this as "I'm half tempted to run around kissing all the pretty flowers in the vaginas."

And I thought, "Oh, flowers have vaginas?! Or wait, is this some sort of code or something?"

And then I read it again and was all like :(. They're not talking about vaginas? Bummer dude.


Satin, you have a one-track mind :rolleyes: ;)
 
Spring has most DEFINITELY sprung.

I read this as "I'm half tempted to run around kissing all the pretty flowers in the vaginas."

And I thought, "Oh, flowers have vaginas?! Or wait, is this some sort of code or something?"

And then I read it again and was all like :(. They're not talking about vaginas? Bummer dude.

I love the way your mind works satin...

Spring means baby making season, kissing vaginas is a good start :)

I can see how you saw that
 
Spring has most DEFINITELY sprung.

I read this as "I'm half tempted to run around kissing all the pretty flowers in the vaginas."

And I thought, "Oh, flowers have vaginas?! Or wait, is this some sort of code or something?"

And then I read it again and was all like :(. They're not talking about vaginas? Bummer dude.

they do. two-lips.
 
they do. two-lips.
Orchids have overies. I think it's orchds. flowers have lots of bits that sound naughty.

My blurt:
The most resent installment from ex #2 as to why they are the wronged part and I'm the big bad sub is almost worthy of the asshat thread. The only reason I say it isn't is because, generally speaking, ya'll don't have enough of the background story to understand the extent of the asshatery.

God help the man, cause now I've stopped yelling.
 
People ask if piercings hurt...of course they hurt! That's the fucking point! <mutters> jfc...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top