The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say the same thing...but not nearly as delicately.

We're approaching Broken Record state, here Chy. Either dump these people for good or quit whining when they treat you so terribly. And don't tell me it's complicated because everything is complicated.

Sorry for the blunt/harsh language but I think it's time for it.
It's him, not her.

And thanks, I'll do that.
 
To think that last night a coworker and I were chuckling about an astrologers article on the "Super Moon". Holy crap.

graceanne said:

Yeah. And especially not the orange stuff. Cheese isn't supposed to be flourescent orange.
 
Last edited:
......

I was in the process of editing my last post and instead it posted twice.

I'm annoyed.
 
Last edited:
To think that last night a coworker and I were chuckling about an astronomers article on the "Super Moon". Holy crap.

QFT

Yeah. And especially not the orange stuff. Cheese isn't supposed to be flourescent orange.[/QUOTE]

To think that last night a coworker and I were chuckling about an astronomers article on the "Super Moon". Holy crap.

QFT
Yeah. And especially not the orange stuff. Cheese isn't supposed to be flourescent orange.[/QUOTE]



Deja vu, all over again.
 
Last edited:
Yeah. And especially not the orange stuff. Cheese isn't supposed to be flourescent orange.

Yeah. And especially not the orange stuff. Cheese isn't supposed to be flourescent orange.



Deja vu, all over again.



Wow. You were really quick to jump on that. THANKS. :rolleyes:

I am clearly the victim of a programming glitch.

That's the first time I've had an issue with editing. It was weird. I edited, went to save, and instead of simply editing the last post it reposted the entire thing as a new post. *shrug*

Not that you've made fun of me I'm going to write a whole bunch of posts about cheese.
 
Last edited:
sometimes cuntish behaviour will result in you reaping a little cuntishness in return.
 
I was going to say the same thing...but not nearly as delicately.

We're approaching Broken Record state, here Chy. Either dump these people for good or quit whining when they treat you so terribly. And don't tell me it's complicated because everything is complicated.

Sorry for the blunt/harsh language but I think it's time for it.

Was that really necessary?
 
Was that really necessary?

Chy's a sweet person. I'm getting tired of reading about her bashing her head against the same wall over and over and over.

She deserves better and she knows it. But for whatever reason, she keeps going back to the wall.

Sometimes a kick in the ass works, sometimes it doesn't. I've had mine kicked plenty and it hurt like hell and I hated the "kicker" in the moment (and myself) but most (if not all) times, yes, it was necessary. And I'm grateful to those folks who cared enough and were willing to hurt me to help me see clearly.
 
Chy's a sweet person. I'm getting tired of reading about her bashing her head against the same wall over and over and over.

She deserves better and she knows it. But for whatever reason, she keeps going back to the wall.

Sometimes a kick in the ass works, sometimes it doesn't. I've had mine kicked plenty and it hurt like hell and I hated the "kicker" in the moment (and myself) but most (if not all) times, yes, it was necessary. And I'm grateful to those folks who cared enough and were willing to hurt me to help me see clearly.

We clearly see the issue differently then. This is the isolated blurt thread, and I think if Chy needs to "blurt" about her problems to feel better, then it's not our place to tell her to STFU. It's not like she's clogging up the entirety of Lit with the things that are going on in her life.
 
Chy, it's really putting you through a lot of torment, staying in touch with these people, isn't it? There seems no end to it. Is there no way you can sever all ties and thus have a chance of starting your emotional recovery?

I would say the comment is very far removed from stfu. That was advice, no? And no indication to stop posting.


Edit to avoid double post:

Angusman has the highest ratio of irresponsible threads I've seen for a while. I publicly lambast him for it. LAMBAAST!
 
Last edited:
Seriously thinks there should be an age where people are forced to act like an adult instead of acting like a child their whole life.
 
Seriously thinks there should be an age where people are forced to act like an adult instead of acting like a child their whole life.

Hmmm. Picasso said, "It takes a long time to become young."

But I'm betting you're not talking about the good kind of "acting like a child."
 
Hmmm. Picasso said, "It takes a long time to become young."

But I'm betting you're not talking about the good kind of "acting like a child."

Sadly no, more of the everything has to be my way and if it doesn't go my way I will throw a tantrum kind of childishness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top