The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you depressed after the labor? Someone, anyone....

Because I am, kinda. Often. Teary, oversensitive, moody and all that crap. Wonder if it's some form of the postpartum depression, my old depression :rolleyes:, or if I am just that bloody tired these days. :confused: This way or another, it sucks!

The day needs 48 hours srsly. Maybe even 72 lol. To do all the things that need to be done. Sort all 3 of my kids, do all the washing, ironing and all and STILL have some free time for me and A. I really miss that, some proper free time just for me and him. sigh

Why can't it be a bit of both?
 
I will try that ty! :rose:

Sure, and just don't beat yourself up. The newborn phase is really tough, but luckily they do start sleeping for longer stretches and smiling and all that good stuff pretty quickly (though it doesn't seem quick at the time, lol).
 
I'm sore.

I think it took me near a minute to get the alarm off this morning, and another 4 to roll out of bed.

Ugh. Yum. Ugh. Yum.
 
*shrug*

Hey, I saw a decent horror movie last night.

The American version of "Let Me In" was more than just okay.
I want to see that too! I only saw "Let the Right One In" (Swedish version) very recently, so I am waiting a bit to see "Let Me In" - from what I understand they are exceptionally similar, so I want to put a little space between them.
 
Oh mixi, why must you be so hard?!

I have had three friends pounce right on me though, including two I hadn't previously heard from, so I'm glad I spent the last 90 minutes on it...but damn, operating a website in a language you don't understand is HARD.

Nice that they are posting updates on how to use it to keep your friends updated of your safety though.
 
Last edited:
I want to see that too! I only saw "Let the Right One In" (Swedish version) very recently, so I am waiting a bit to see "Let Me In" - from what I understand they are exceptionally similar, so I want to put a little space between them.

*nod*

I read a couple of reviews comparing the two films as (at least I think) most of the time remakes aren't usually anywhere near as good as the originals; the reviewer stating that the remake wouldn't disappoint.

Now I need to see "Let the Right One In" for myself.

Last night I also saw "The Kids Are Alright" (It's only $1/day rentals from RedBox).

Have you seen it/planning to?

I thought it was a good movie...well, the acting was excellent. It pissed me off that Julianne Moore's character had to have an affair with a dude though. IMO the acting made up for it in spades.
 
*nod*

I read a couple of reviews comparing the two films as (at least I think) most of the time remakes aren't usually anywhere near as good as the originals; the reviewer stating that the remake wouldn't disappoint.

Now I need to see "Let the Right One In" for myself.

Last night I also saw "The Kids Are Alright" (It's only $1/day rentals from RedBox).

Have you seen it/planning to?

I thought it was a good movie...well, the acting was excellent. It pissed me off that Julianne Moore's character had to have an affair with a dude though. IMO the acting made up for it in spades.
I do want to see it! I hadn't heard of it at all until the Golden Globes, when it was nominated several times. Then I saw them kiss and I went "whoa, what is this?" So now I definitely have to see it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top