The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to lie down in the sun and go into cat mode.

"Please make an appointment to speak to queen kitty. We're sorry, queen kitty's schedule is currently full of appointments with sunbeam. Please try again later."
 
OMG.

Onken natural, probiotic, full-fat, firm-set yoghurt.

I'm having it for dessert and it's so incredibly yummy that to put honey on it would be to ruin it.
 
Me OH My I like Pi

Its 3.14...Happy Pi Day!

http://www.piday.org/learn.php"]http://www.piday.org/learn.php


and in honor of pi day...here is a great tutorial for understanding PIE charts.

http://www.someecards.com/2011/03/14/the-simplest-pie-chart


Ponding pie I think homemade pecan pumpkin is totally my favorite.. but I will never turn down a fresh baked Dutch apple served warm with french vanilla ice cream melting next to it. Yum
 
I saw a guy in a Pi shirt today, obviously he wore it on purpose, right? But when I told him "I like your shirt" he was startled and scared. WTF?? Weird.
 
woke up way too early.

got home yesterday and was so tired I could bearly keep my eyes open. So I decided to give in and take a nap. Yeah, didnt' wake up until 2am. And then I couldn't get back to sleep.

And I have plans tonight. :( Hopefully I can get a nap in.
 
Seems life actually begins at 43-and-a-half. Not at 40. In my case anyway.

Thanks for the inspiration. I keep wondering when life actually begins. Sometimes I think it has; other times I see it in the distance. But if it's 43-and-a-half, I don't have too much further to go!
 
No public sex. :(

But he was protecting me from a mash and some asshats who decided to start slam dancing where ever the fuck he was.

I did have some chick come up and play my tits like bongos.
 
No public sex. :(

But he was protecting me from a mash and some asshats who decided to start slam dancing where ever the fuck he was.

I did have some chick come up and play my tits like bongos.

See, now, that sounds more interesting than my evening spent cooking chickpea curry and watching Frasier re-runs.:)
 
See, now, that sounds more interesting than my evening spent cooking chickpea curry and watching Frasier re-runs.:)


Was lots of fun. Had quite a few who were happy to pop my concert cherry *giggles*

Was kind of cool being in an atmosphere where if I needed some guy to lean on because the idiots behind me were trying to push their way up front, there was one there happy to let me hold on to him and even grind on him a bit as I danced. With as shy as I am, for me to be able to even do that was very freeing.

Over all, a very fun night.

Okay. Bad news. I am worried. Your generic positive vibes are welcome.


good vibes your way :kiss::kiss:
 
vibes for DGE

(((((DGE)))))

My blurt

Oh fucking fantastic. I went to the docs yesterday just to get some standard tests done to see if I'm safe to really push my heart at the gym (being middle aged and fat and all) and the results came back so exciting that THEY called ME (unusual) to ask me to go for a consultation. I assumed that was because my cholesterol was too high and they said no, it's not that (your cholesterol is very slightly above ideal levels, at 5.92, but no real cause for concern) - it's because your white blood cell count is too low.

Now I am unable to get in for a consultation until next Monday but of course I've googled "white blood cell count too low" and consequently scared the pants off myself.

Sometimes google is NOT your friend ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top