The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Bad news. I am worried. Your generic positive vibes are welcome.

+ vibes for DGE

Oh fucking fantastic. I went to the docs yesterday just to get some standard tests done to see if I'm safe to really push my heart at the gym (being middle aged and fat and all) and the results came back so exciting that THEY called ME (unusual) to ask me to go for a consultation. I assumed that was because my cholesterol was too high and they said no, it's not that (your cholesterol is very slightly above ideal levels, at 5.92, but no real cause for concern) - it's because your white blood cell count is too low.

Now I am unable to get in for a consultation until next Monday but of course I've googled "white blood cell count too low" and consequently scared the pants off myself.

Sometimes google is NOT your friend ;)

I hope that everything is ok.
 
Thanks for all the positivity. I should know what's up in a week or so. Which is not soon enough.
 
vibes for DGE

(((((DGE)))))

My blurt

Oh fucking fantastic. I went to the docs yesterday just to get some standard tests done to see if I'm safe to really push my heart at the gym (being middle aged and fat and all) and the results came back so exciting that THEY called ME (unusual) to ask me to go for a consultation. I assumed that was because my cholesterol was too high and they said no, it's not that (your cholesterol is very slightly above ideal levels, at 5.92, but no real cause for concern) - it's because your white blood cell count is too low.

Now I am unable to get in for a consultation until next Monday but of course I've googled "white blood cell count too low" and consequently scared the pants off myself.

Sometimes google is NOT your friend ;)

Impossible I know, but try to remain positive and not jump to the worst conclusions. I have had it from time to time and usually it is attributed to an infection, or anemia and beng generally run down. I was also told it can come about through a hormone imbalance which if you are in your mid years is a possibility. Hang in there and eat healthy until you see the doctor.:rose:

Catalina
 
DGE- positive thoughts and thinking of you hon *hugs ya* I hope the time goes quick.

Cattypuss- One of the things I saw when I googled it was it could be vitamin or mineral deficiency, so this is what I'm hoping you have :)

Blurt: I'm awol again. I don't know why, I just seem to read, feel I have nothing useful to add, and go. But I am reading, I promise.
 
Oh fucking fantastic. I went to the docs yesterday just to get some standard tests done to see if I'm safe to really push my heart at the gym (being middle aged and fat and all) and the results came back so exciting that THEY called ME (unusual) to ask me to go for a consultation. I assumed that was because my cholesterol was too high and they said no, it's not that (your cholesterol is very slightly above ideal levels, at 5.92, but no real cause for concern) - it's because your white blood cell count is too low.

Now I am unable to get in for a consultation until next Monday but of course I've googled "white blood cell count too low" and consequently scared the pants off myself.

Sometimes google is NOT your friend ;)
:rose::heart::rose:
 
Also this:

Work. Is. Killing. Me. Good thing I enjoy what I do, but Jebus, enough already.
 
Oh fucking fantastic. I went to the docs yesterday just to get some standard tests done to see if I'm safe to really push my heart at the gym (being middle aged and fat and all) and the results came back so exciting that THEY called ME (unusual) to ask me to go for a consultation. I assumed that was because my cholesterol was too high and they said no, it's not that (your cholesterol is very slightly above ideal levels, at 5.92, but no real cause for concern) - it's because your white blood cell count is too low.

Now I am unable to get in for a consultation until next Monday but of course I've googled "white blood cell count too low" and consequently scared the pants off myself.

Sometimes google is NOT your friend ;)

Take a deep breath and wait till you have info before stressing...stress can only compound things. Hang in there.
 
vibes for DGE

(((((DGE)))))

My blurt

Oh fucking fantastic. I went to the docs yesterday just to get some standard tests done to see if I'm safe to really push my heart at the gym (being middle aged and fat and all) and the results came back so exciting that THEY called ME (unusual) to ask me to go for a consultation. I assumed that was because my cholesterol was too high and they said no, it's not that (your cholesterol is very slightly above ideal levels, at 5.92, but no real cause for concern) - it's because your white blood cell count is too low.

Now I am unable to get in for a consultation until next Monday but of course I've googled "white blood cell count too low" and consequently scared the pants off myself.

Sometimes google is NOT your friend ;)

As long as your pants are already off.... :devil:


Perhaps finding an extra chuckle or two this weekend will do you good.
 
vibes for DGE

(((((DGE)))))

My blurt

Oh fucking fantastic. I went to the docs yesterday just to get some standard tests done to see if I'm safe to really push my heart at the gym (being middle aged and fat and all) and the results came back so exciting that THEY called ME (unusual) to ask me to go for a consultation. I assumed that was because my cholesterol was too high and they said no, it's not that (your cholesterol is very slightly above ideal levels, at 5.92, but no real cause for concern) - it's because your white blood cell count is too low.

Now I am unable to get in for a consultation until next Monday but of course I've googled "white blood cell count too low" and consequently scared the pants off myself.

Sometimes google is NOT your friend ;)

:eek:

Very scary. *hugs* I hope everything is okay. Stay off of google. *hugs*
 
Okay. Bad news. I am worried. Your generic positive vibes are welcome.

Positive.
Positive. Positive. Positive.
​


vibes for DGE

(((((DGE)))))

My blurt

Oh fucking fantastic. I went to the docs yesterday just to get some standard tests done to see if I'm safe to really push my heart at the gym (being middle aged and fat and all) and the results came back so exciting that THEY called ME (unusual) to ask me to go for a consultation. I assumed that was because my cholesterol was too high and they said no, it's not that (your cholesterol is very slightly above ideal levels, at 5.92, but no real cause for concern) - it's because your white blood cell count is too low.

Now I am unable to get in for a consultation until next Monday but of course I've googled "white blood cell count too low" and consequently scared the pants off myself.

Sometimes google is NOT your friend ;)

Same positive love & light for you too!
 
Thanks to EVERYONE.

I'm staying off google and, until Monday, am working on convincing myself that the low white cell count is just the result of having just come through 6 months of extreme emotional/mental stress which ended very suddenly (for the better) in the last week of February, and also having just come out of a 3-4 week-long killer head-and-chest cold with a healthy dose of sleep deprivation and jet-lag thrown in for good measure last week on my return from the New York holiday.

Well, that's what I'm telling myself until Monday and it worked last night in that I slept well (and, oddly, dreamed about taking Eddie Izzard to a Daniel Kitson gig that I'd seen before and Eddie hating it after I'd told him he would love it, and Eddie blaming me and then telling me how depressed he was generally lol).

I am away for the weekend for a teeny holiday on the other side of the country with the boyf (who I only see weekends) and I'll cross Monday's bridge when I come to it.

Thanks to everyone! :kiss::rose::kiss:
 
Last edited:
Hope all goes well for you...waiting is a bitch.:rose:

Catalina

It is. Cattypuss is right: stay off Google.

DGE- positive thoughts and thinking of you hon *hugs ya* I hope the time goes quick.

Cattypuss- One of the things I saw when I googled it was it could be vitamin or mineral deficiency, so this is what I'm hoping you have :)

Blurt: I'm awol again. I don't know why, I just seem to read, feel I have nothing useful to add, and go. But I am reading, I promise.

Thanks. You're like the all-seeing eye.

Uploading now. Good luck.

I'm disabling my Firewall.

Positive.
Positive. Positive. Positive.
​

:heart:

Cattypuss,

Enjoy your holiday. I want to live in a place where I can do a "tweeny holiday" on the other side of the country. :)
 
I live on a small island, DGE! It has it pros (the furthest you can possibly be from the coast in Great Britain is about 70 miles) and its cons (too many people; not enough space). But yes, I live 100 yards from the west coast and I will be on the east coast this weekend after a short evening's drive.

Let's you and me make a no-googling pact!

xx
 
I need prayer/good vibes. I have my math final today, and I'm sick. I don't tend to do well on tests when my head is full of snot, so if everyone could pray for me, I'd appreciate it. *hugs*
 
I need prayer/good vibes. I have my math final today, and I'm sick. I don't tend to do well on tests when my head is full of snot, so if everyone could pray for me, I'd appreciate it. *hugs*
:: Checks the gracie antenna, makes microscopic aiming adjustments. Apparently the earthquakes of the last month or so jostled it a little. ::
 
I need prayer/good vibes. I have my math final today, and I'm sick. I don't tend to do well on tests when my head is full of snot, so if everyone could pray for me, I'd appreciate it. *hugs*

Hide your formulas in your handkerchief. That way, every time you need to blow your nose, you can review for the test. ;)

Good luck, Gracie. I'm sure you'll do just fine.
 
I need prayer/good vibes. I have my math final today, and I'm sick. I don't tend to do well on tests when my head is full of snot, so if everyone could pray for me, I'd appreciate it. *hugs*

Way good vibes for the cookie vac. :rose:

-------

I will now have a seriously fucking impressive scar, after they yank these stitches out.

And I am sore as hell.

What I need is a damn good story to tell in bars. I'm leaning toward either a tequila bottle bar fight in Juarez or taking a Nazi bullet on Normandy Beach.


--------
 
I will now have a seriously fucking impressive scar, after they yank these stitches out.

And I am sore as hell.

What I need is a damn good story to tell in bars. I'm leaning toward either a tequila bottle bar fight in Juarez or taking a Nazi bullet on Normandy Beach.

My vote is for grizzly attack, but that's just my Canuck roots showing. :)

I am so envious of your scar!



Hope the pain fades soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top