The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:: Checks the gracie antenna, makes microscopic aiming adjustments. Apparently the earthquakes of the last month or so jostled it a little. ::

Hide your formulas in your handkerchief. That way, every time you need to blow your nose, you can review for the test. ;)

Good luck, Gracie. I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Way good vibes for the cookie vac. :rose:

-------

I will now have a seriously fucking impressive scar, after they yank these stitches out.

And I am sore as hell.

What I need is a damn good story to tell in bars. I'm leaning toward either a tequila bottle bar fight in Juarez or taking a Nazi bullet on Normandy Beach.


--------

Thanks guys. It didn't work, though. By the time I got to the college I was running a temperature. I went directly from my class to the doctors office (temperatures are a big deal when you're on auto immune suppressants). By then my temp was 101.6. Evidently I have bronchitis, and the strain of bronchitis that is going around is a mean fucker. It takes a month before you're feeling better.

But it gets better! I spent yesterday cleaning my 90 year old grandma's house. If she gets this, it'll freaken kill her. So my mom and aunts are all freaking out. I mean, they're not mad at me, but they're very concerned about my grandma.

Fucking immunosuppressants. :mad:

Oh, and please keep sending your good vibes this way. *hugs*
 
*good vibes for gracie*

DGE~ You so have to pretend you were a secret agent ;) And all women like men that look rough and ready :)
 
My vote is for grizzly attack, but that's just my Canuck roots showing. :)

I am so envious of your scar!

Hope the pain fades soon.

DGE~ You so have to pretend you were a secret agent ;) And all women like men that look rough and ready :)

Those are good. Very good. I need to think up backstories. Hmmmm. Joking around with the doc, we came up with pirate sabre scar. I'm thinking Orlando Bloom here, not Somali guys in speedboats.

It hurts like hell this morning. I'm not sure what else I expected. It's a great excuse to watch basketball, though.


What a good way to start a Friday. :)


I'm really sorry you're having such a hard time. :rose:

Thanks guys. It didn't work, though. By the time I got to the college I was running a temperature. I went directly from my class to the doctors office (temperatures are a big deal when you're on auto immune suppressants). By then my temp was 101.6. Evidently I have bronchitis, and the strain of bronchitis that is going around is a mean fucker. It takes a month before you're feeling better.

But it gets better! I spent yesterday cleaning my 90 year old grandma's house. If she gets this, it'll freaken kill her. So my mom and aunts are all freaking out. I mean, they're not mad at me, but they're very concerned about my grandma.

Fucking immunosuppressants. :mad:

Oh, and please keep sending your good vibes this way. *hugs*

Good god. So you of course looked and felt your best as you strode in for this tough exam. Sheesh.

Get better.

:: Checks the gracie antenna, makes microscopic aiming adjustments. Apparently the earthquakes of the last month or so jostled it a little. ::

Where can I get one of these? Is this one of your yard sale finds?
 
Christ on a bike, it's beautiful out there today.

I LOVE that having a dog forces me to go for a proper "off-road" mini-hike 2-3 times a day, 365 days a year. I love it when it's warm and calm and blue-skied like today, the sea like a mill-pond, and I love it when it's blowing a gale in the middle of winter and the waves are big and violent, and I love it when it's sultry and deep green in the middle of summer and I love it when the air's crisp and revitalising in autumn....

.... I love living right here and I love having a doggie to walk. I'd probably walk there once a week if it weren't for the dog. And my soul would be much poorer for it.
 
Wohoooo I'm going to a party, I'm going to a party. Sorry I don't often go out to them so am a fraction excited about it.
 
So yesterday I went out for my first "proper" paddy's day.

Got shit face drunk.

Had a fucking blast. :D

Okay, was the most drunk I've ever been, but not to the point where I passed out before I got into bed, or was puking my guts out.

Discovered a new whiskey. (Bless the Irish for that!)

Got hit on and groped. And couldn't feel my feet for an hour. :D

Can't wait until next year.
 
So yesterday I went out for my first "proper" paddy's day.

Got shit face drunk.

Had a fucking blast. :D

Okay, was the most drunk I've ever been, but not to the point where I passed out before I got into bed, or was puking my guts out.

Discovered a new whiskey. (Bless the Irish for that!)

Got hit on and groped. And couldn't feel my feet for an hour. :D

Can't wait until next year.

Now that sounds like a great Paddys day, did they do green beer and other green drinks for you?
 
Now that sounds like a great Paddys day, did they do green beer and other green drinks for you?

The pub we spent the most time at didn't do anything like that. There the drink was Gueniss. Well, mine was half Guenniss half Strongbow, with my Irish breakfast. :D

There was a place we stopped at, and English pub, that was doing green beer and such. We didn't stay there long. The friends I was with said the crowd was too young. . . The crowd was my age! :eek:

Guess I am an old spirit. But if it gets me a day of free beer/cider/Jameson's, I'm happy for it. :D
 
I FUCKING HATE YOU!! You need to let me up for fucking air damnit!

You know, I always wonder about this. More times than I can count, I have panicked from being deprived of air during sex. Not just breath play, actual HELLO I CANNOT BREATHE LET ME UP sex. And yet I'm still alive. Not from "tapping out" either. I guess it's just a matter of trusting that I won't be "broken"...that the person doing the depriving is conscious of my needs. But FUCK if I don't hate it when it's happening.

Not meaning this as a response to you, KC, just riffing on the idea, because I have had that in my head a lot. (Not even sure if you meant sex at all...again, just riffing.)
 
mum goes home tomorrow. Its been wonderful to see her and will be nice in some respects to get my house back but I hate the leaving part. It always unsettles me. :(


This is difficult.


I dont know where 'daddy' came from or why/when it started feeling so right to use that with him, but it did and i like it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top