The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new AV! Speaking of new AVs, I'm kinda bummed by Marquis. What will I use for masturbation material now? <pout pout>
 
Blah....appauding those obviously more perfect than moi!!! You have my admiration and I must make a note to myself to strive to achieve such lofty ideals. :p

Catalina :catroar:
 
intothewoods said:
I have a new AV! Speaking of new AVs, I'm kinda bummed by Marquis. What will I use for masturbation material now? <pout pout>
Ooooooo... that's a h0t av ya got there, ITW. I love the hair color.. and of course, Nice taa taas. ;)
 
intothewoods said:
I have a new AV! Speaking of new AVs, I'm kinda bummed by Marquis. What will I use for masturbation material now? <pout pout>

What'd Marquis do?
 
northwoods_sub said:
Sooooo, are these good ow's or bad ow's?

If bad *hugs*

If good :nana: :p


they were good pleasently sore from working out and dancing ows

they became bad from being forced to continue dancing ending in it being painful to move
 
I'm so damn tired. Tired physically, from fighting this damn bronchitis that's gone on for over two weeks. Tired mentally, probably mostly from bein' tired physically. Fuck!
 
Sir_Winston54 said:
I'm so damn tired. Tired physically, from fighting this damn bronchitis that's gone on for over two weeks. Tired mentally, probably mostly from bein' tired physically. Fuck!

Believe me, I hear ya. *hugs*
 
Thank Gawd, I don't have that upper respiratory illness (cause I can't spell for shit right now,) but again this week, I feel so fucking fragile, exhausted and brittle. I hate, hate, hate feeling this way. Relatively speaking this should be one of my easier weeks but nope, it is so not easy.
 
Etoile said:
Yeah, that's my thinking too. The more in advance, the better! But yeah, I am also nervous about waiting. I'm not even quite sure how to contact one of them because she left for a while and I don't know if she checks her campus e-mail. I contacted the place where she's currently working and asked if they could put me in touch with her, because I don't want to wait until she comes back in January to find out if she's cool with it!

The picture of those contacts is here but don't say I didn't warn you! (I don't want to post it directly in case it creeps people out!) There's another one here.


Those contacts were pretty freaky. I'm sure it looked really cool in person. One of these days I'm gonna buy some weird contacts just for shits and giggles. Because I have such a high powered prescription, it can be hard finding those designer contacts that go that high. It sucks being blind. :(
 
intothewoods said:
Speaking of new AVs, I'm kinda bummed by Marquis. What will I use for masturbation material now? <pout pout>

:eek:
and what will I use as well?



:eek:



.
 
I think this was amazing.. I got it in email.. wanted to share..;)

What a real man would do....

• Grab her neck when you kiss her, it's a real turn on. Not her butt/boobs.

• Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.

• When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go. Then kiss her.

• When she says she's ok, dont believe it...talk with her

• Never cheat on her because 10 yrs later she'll remember you

• Call her at 12:00am or roll over and tell her on her birthday to tell her you love her

• Call her before you sleep and after you wake up

• Treat her like a person and not something to show off for

• Tease her or please her and let her tease you back.

• Stay up all night with her when she's sick.

• Watch her favorite movie with her.

• TRUST HER WITH HER GUY FRIENDS

• Let her wear your clothes.

• When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.

• Let her know she's important.

• Kiss her in the pouring rain.

• When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
"Who's ass am I kicking ?"
 
Yang4yin said:
Didn't Barry Manilow write a song about Mandy?
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Now you've struck a nerve!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I swear I was NOT named after that song!!! I was born before the song was recorded.
 
I'm getting poked tomorrow! :nana:


*bites lip*


A couple of very treasured people in my life are taking me to get my belly button pierced tomorrow. I've been wanting to have this done for 5 years now, but my fear of needles has kept me from putting any serious notion behind it. But now, it's become something of a symbolic event.

This year has been a very trying year for me. A lot of changes, and a lot of obsticals in my life, but I have over come them. This is something that I have been afraid of for so long, but something that I have also really desired. So, to prove to myself a bit that I can have those things I most desire, and that I have over come much worse than this, and that I have dear friends who will suport me and be there to see me thru the trials ahead, I'm finally going to bite the bullet and get it done!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top