The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yang4yin said:
Didn't Barry Manilow write a song about Mandy?

Actually no....the original song which I loved from the moment of it's release was 'Brandy' and was written by Scott English & Richard Kerr (1972...sung by Scott English). I was not a happy bunny when Barry Manilow released it with the name changed to Mandy in 1974 and must admit made me boycott his music for many decades.

Catalina :catroar:
 
I used to work with a guy named Scott English, but I don't think he was a songwriter.
 
SubKekiLee said:
I think this was amazing.. I got it in email.. wanted to share..;)

What a real man would do....

• Grab her neck when you kiss her, it's a real turn on. Not her butt/boobs.

• Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.

• When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go. Then kiss her.

• When she says she's ok, dont believe it...talk with her

• Never cheat on her because 10 yrs later she'll remember you

• Call her at 12:00am or roll over and tell her on her birthday to tell her you love her

• Call her before you sleep and after you wake up

• Treat her like a person and not something to show off for

• Tease her or please her and let her tease you back.

• Stay up all night with her when she's sick.

• Watch her favorite movie with her.

• TRUST HER WITH HER GUY FRIENDS

• Let her wear your clothes.

• When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.

• Let her know she's important.

• Kiss her in the pouring rain.

• When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
"Who's ass am I kicking ?"
The others are good too, but I really like that last one.
 
Rox_shybutcurious said:
The others are good too, but I really like that last one.


LOL, I look at the last one and my immediate reaction is 'no way'...it would make me feel like I had power, both over others and in getting my PYL into positions perhaps he need not be placed in.

Catalina :catroar:
 
catalina_francisco said:
LOL, I look at the last one and my immediate reaction is 'no way'...it would make me feel like I had power, both over others and in getting my PYL into positions perhaps he need not be placed in.

Catalina :catroar:

*shrugs* I thought it was sweet. My husband is like that. His number one priority is protecting his family. That doesn't necessarily mean he's going to go out and beat the shit out of everyone who pisses me off. But, I just took that last one as saying he would always be there to protect me. My husband is an amazing man. When things ended with my previous Dom and I was heartbroken and crying, He took my hand and said "I promise baby, I will help get you through this". That's what I thought of when I read that line.
 
Last edited:
nh23 said:
*shrugs* I thought it was sweet. My husband is like that. His number one priority is protecting his family. That doesn't necessarily mean he's going to go out and beat the shit out of everyone who pisses me off. But, I just took that last one as saying he would always be there to protect me. My husband is an amazing man. When things ended with my previous Dom and I was heartbroken and crying, He took my hand and said "I promise baby, I will help get you through this". That's what I thought of when I read that line.

I can get that, it just is not for me as it makes me feel out of place/uncomfortable. I guess part of that comes from getting myself through life alone for near on 16 years...I just am not used to asking for or thinking about having someone run to my defence...lol, usually it is the other way around in that I stand by people and give them support.

Catalina :catroar:
 
catalina_francisco said:
I can get that, it just is not for me as it makes me feel out of place/uncomfortable. I guess part of that comes from getting myself through life alone for near on 16 years...I just am not used to asking for or thinking about having someone run to my defence...lol, usually it is the other way around in that I stand by people and give them support.

Catalina :catroar:

Well it's the same in the reverse. You're a mother like me. When one of your children comes running to you in tears because someone shoved him down on the playground..What is your first instinct? I understand that my husband has that same first instinct when it comes to me and the kids. I imagine that your PYL feels the same way.
 
nh23 said:
Well it's the same in the reverse. You're a mother like me. When one of your children comes running to you in tears because someone shoved him down on the playground..What is your first instinct? I understand that my husband has that same first instinct when it comes to me and the kids. I imagine that your PYL feels the same way.


Hmmm, not unless it is an extreme circumstance....he usually is more likely to let me handle it myself though I must say it isn't something that happens more than once in a very rare blue moon that I would be in the position to be that upset where someone else is involved...my mother says I have inherited her mother's passive nature and patience.

Catalina :catroar:
 
the captians wench said:
I'm getting poked tomorrow! :nana:


*bites lip*


A couple of very treasured people in my life are taking me to get my belly button pierced tomorrow. I've been wanting to have this done for 5 years now, but my fear of needles has kept me from putting any serious notion behind it. But now, it's become something of a symbolic event.

This year has been a very trying year for me. A lot of changes, and a lot of obsticals in my life, but I have over come them. This is something that I have been afraid of for so long, but something that I have also really desired. So, to prove to myself a bit that I can have those things I most desire, and that I have over come much worse than this, and that I have dear friends who will suport me and be there to see me thru the trials ahead, I'm finally going to bite the bullet and get it done!

Woo hoo! YOu go girl. Wanna come down here and hold my hand (and push me in the door) to get my nipples done? :eek:
 
SubKekiLee said:
• When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
"Who's ass am I kicking ?"

I like most of them but this one... I like a lover who says "You want me to hold your bag/coat/keys while you kick his ass?" instead.

Some people have said that this means I'm not a "true" submissive. But my Domme feels that my ability to take care of myself is one of my biggest assets. Because it means several things: It means she doesn't have to worry about me as much because I'm much harder to rape or molest. It means that I could offer her back-up or come to her defense if need be. But the most important reason, to her is that since I can take pretty good care of myself, it means much more to her when I say "please help me with this."
 
You know, it really sucks to come home from vacation only to find all of your most special gifts from special people in your life on the floor...........broken.

While I was in Washington, there was a 5.6 earthquake that was about two miles from where I live on the fourth floor. When I heard about it, my only concern was for my 19 year old furbaby that was alone at my parents' house during the quake (She's fine.). I never even stopped to think about anything breaking at my own place......that is until I walked in the door to a big mess. I'm the most sad about a beautiful angel figurine that my mom gave me when I was going through a particulary painful time with experimental procedures, etc. in an attempt to get rid of my chronic pain condition. :(
 
Luvkitty33 said:
You know, it really sucks to come home from vacation only to find all of your most special gifts from special people in your life on the floor...........broken.

While I was in Washington, there was a 5.6 earthquake that was about two miles from where I live on the fourth floor. When I heard about it, my only concern was for my 19 year old furbaby that was alone at my parents' house during the quake (She's fine.). I never even stopped to think about anything breaking at my own place......that is until I walked in the door to a big mess. I'm the most sad about a beautiful angel figurine that my mom gave me when I was going through a particulary painful time with experimental procedures, etc. in an attempt to get rid of my chronic pain condition. :(

Oh.. I'm so sorry to hear that... :rose:
 
Luvkitty33 said:
You know, it really sucks to come home from vacation only to find all of your most special gifts from special people in your life on the floor...........broken.

While I was in Washington, there was a 5.6 earthquake that was about two miles from where I live on the fourth floor. When I heard about it, my only concern was for my 19 year old furbaby that was alone at my parents' house during the quake (She's fine.). I never even stopped to think about anything breaking at my own place......that is until I walked in the door to a big mess. I'm the most sad about a beautiful angel figurine that my mom gave me when I was going through a particulary painful time with experimental procedures, etc. in an attempt to get rid of my chronic pain condition. :(

Sorry hunn-

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o232/ltnsfr/Flowers__Gardens_-_Roses_-_True_Lov.jpg
 
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Flowers for everyone who needs them....

Now I have a blurt:

I'm sorry that my refusal to drop dead or otherwise permanently disappear from Lit gets your knickers in a knot, but you're just going to have to put on your big boy shorts and deal with it.
 
I'm sooooo pissed off that this new shipment of electrodes suck and break so easily. They suuuuuuuck!
 
It's going to be a loooong night. *sigh*

Fireworks + nasty headache = not fun.
 
graceanne said:
Woo hoo! YOu go girl. Wanna come down here and hold my hand (and push me in the door) to get my nipples done? :eek:

*giggles*

if my belly goes well, my nipples are on the schedule for my birthday (ie my next vacation) Maybe we can do it together. *giggles* :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top