The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luvkitty33 said:
You know, it really sucks to come home from vacation only to find all of your most special gifts from special people in your life on the floor...........broken.

While I was in Washington, there was a 5.6 earthquake that was about two miles from where I live on the fourth floor. When I heard about it, my only concern was for my 19 year old furbaby that was alone at my parents' house during the quake (She's fine.). I never even stopped to think about anything breaking at my own place......that is until I walked in the door to a big mess. I'm the most sad about a beautiful angel figurine that my mom gave me when I was going through a particulary painful time with experimental procedures, etc. in an attempt to get rid of my chronic pain condition. :(

Awww Luvkitty I am so sorry to hear this.. I really am.. I knew there was a reason I left cali.. =0) I hate earthquakes and I grew up on Cali.. I hope everything comes together.. I am really sorry
:rose:
 
Imagine the fun he has when he goes to the tailor and gets asked, "Dress right or left?"
 
SubKekiLee said:
Awww Luvkitty I am so sorry to hear this.. I really am.. I knew there was a reason I left cali.. =0) I hate earthquakes and I grew up on Cali.. I hope everything comes together.. I am really sorry
:rose:


Thank you, and yes, earthquakes are certainly no fun.

I've mostly only been through the medium sized ones, but I was here for the "BIG" one. You know how people say they remember exactly where they were and what they were doing when Kennedy was shot? Well, that's the same thing for me when it comes to the big earthquake that caused the freeway overpasses to collapse, etc. VERY scary!!!

In what part of California did you grow up? How long ago did you move away?

I'm in Northern California, though I'll tell you, I'm more and more tempted to move further north. Every time that I visit my sister in Washington, I start longing to pack my bags and join her. I mean, I love PARTS of California, but it's so freaking expensive and is getting so incredibly crowded, and, well, the earthquakes don't help either. :rolleyes:
 
Luvkitty33 said:
the big earthquake that caused the freeway overpasses to collapse, etc. VERY scary!!!
My wife was very close to the center of that one. She remembers that she was buying a soda or something, and suddenly the cash register started jumping off the counter. :eek:
 
*POUTS*
no play time tonight...
club is closed...
There is a storm brewing...
*pouts more*
 
Sir_Winston54 said:


These are great!!! :) Thanks for the giggles today!! Having been a pharmacy tech. for years, I especially love that one, but the batman one is a close second!!
 
Etoile said:
My wife was very close to the center of that one. She remembers that she was buying a soda or something, and suddenly the cash register started jumping off the counter. :eek:


Yes, I imagine that the people who were close to this earthquake will never forget it. It was THAT scary!!! And so sad for all the lives lost and all the damage done. Earthquakes suck!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top