The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel absolutely... at peace... right now. It's raining out, I've got Sarah on the mp3 player, I've just had a lovely snack, my mom is doing well, I've got some of the wedding planning done already, and my wonderful husband-to-be has called to tell me he loves me.

*grin*

Life is good.
 
LittleJade said:
I feel absolutely... at peace... right now. It's raining out, I've got Sarah on the mp3 player, I've just had a lovely snack, my mom is doing well, I've got some of the wedding planning done already, and my wonderful husband-to-be has called to tell me he loves me.

*grin*

Life is good.


I'm so, so happy for you, Jade!!! What a wonderful place to be in life!! :)
 
Luvkitty33 said:
I'm so, so happy for you, Jade!!! What a wonderful place to be in life!! :)
*happy grin*

I just finished ironing my hair, and getting ready for the evening at my in-laws' house, and after I was done, I put my engagement ring on, and it's just so pretty....


(No, I don't wear it all the time- I take it off to sleep, and I didn't want to wear it while I was cleaning this morning).
 
Luvkitty33 said:
These are beautiful pics, Sir_Winston!! Thanks for sharing them! I love this time of year when all the leaves are changing. Were these taken near your home?
Within 2 or 3 miles of my place. I'll try to get some more in a week or two when even more of the trees are changing, but before the leaves all fall.
 
Okay, y'all can take up a collection to buy me this (first item) for my birthday - the auction is only 9 days after. ;) Don't forget the extra cash needed to transform a goodly portion of the two-mile cave into living quarters. :rolleyes:
 
LittleJade said:
*happy grin*

I just finished ironing my hair, and getting ready for the evening at my in-laws' house, and after I was done, I put my engagement ring on, and it's just so pretty....


(No, I don't wear it all the time- I take it off to sleep, and I didn't want to wear it while I was cleaning this morning).


I love your ring, too!! It's gorgeous!! I hope you have a fab night at your in-laws! :rose:
 
Sir_Winston54 said:
Okay, y'all can take up a collection to buy me this (first item) for my birthday - the auction is only 9 days after. ;) Don't forget the extra cash needed to transform a goodly portion of the two-mile cave into living quarters. :rolleyes:

that would make one hell of a dungeon. Just think of how many submissives you could have tied up down there!! :eek:
 
LittleJade said:
I feel absolutely... at peace... right now. It's raining out, I've got Sarah on the mp3 player, I've just had a lovely snack, my mom is doing well, I've got some of the wedding planning done already, and my wonderful husband-to-be has called to tell me he loves me.

*grin*

Life is good.

Oh LittleJade ... now I am getting even more mushy ... :rose:
don't you love it when everything is just the way it is supposed to be?

and yes ... feel free to poke as much as you want ..... :D
 
rida said:
Oh LittleJade ... now I am getting even more mushy ... :rose:
don't you love it when everything is just the way it is supposed to be?

and yes ... feel free to poke as much as you want ..... :D
*grin*


*big hugs*
 
rida said:
Oh LittleJade ... now I am getting even more mushy ... :rose:
don't you love it when everything is just the way it is supposed to be?

and yes ... feel free to poke as much as you want ..... :D

By the way- just went through your pics. My gawd, woman.

Wow.
 
northwoods_sub said:
That has got to be one of the creepiest things that has ever turned me on.

Isn't the human body amazing?


Yes and Yes! That was, um, really enlightening and er, stuff.
 
northwoods_sub said:
My son just shot his first deer today. I am so proud of him!! :cathappy:

Woo hoo! My husband's been taking our nine year old with him, occasionaly. Frankly she isn't quiet enough to actually see anything, but he's starting to teach her to walk quietly and stuff like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top