The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stegral said:
*big grins*
good for you LJ...
have fun... the pics always look best that way :)
*grin* I've got a lovely set planned... I just hope I can pull it off, properly.


I REALLY need to get me a photographer.
 
All I have in the house to make is 4 boxes of brownie mix, and I'm tired of brownies. I guess that means I have to go to the store and find something else to make to satisfy my sugar jones. Chit.
 
EmpressFi said:
oh no.. not another Fark fan...

all I hear about all day is all those farkin assholes

Fark = good stuff. Where else would morning radio guys get all their material?
 
Damn! I wish I could be there to take care of you afterwards, until the anesthesia wears off and you're feeling better. :(

WTF is my child watching on Cartoon Network? This is by far the most bizarre shit I've seen in a while ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
What a shitty night to be PMS'ing. I guess I should be thankful I got 56 minutes, huh? :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top