The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
unrelated:


I somehow can't believe you own that person... I can't believe that person submits to you.

Hm. Surprises.
 
Sir_Winston54 said:
I've always enjoyed spanking redheads, for some reason. Maybe it's because they're usually fair-skinned and a spanking creates such lovely shades of pink and red on that pale, pale flesh. <Sigh>

Some of us blondes have pale skin too
 
HornyBabe1965 said:
Some of us blondes have pale skin too

So do brunettes. Goths' pay lots of money to look like I do naturally (in other words crappy).

Edited to add: I just reread this and wanted to explain that I don't think goths look crappy, but I do. I know the colorless, pale skin, black hair look is coveted by goths, but I'm like that cause I'm tired and sick. I guess it doesn't bother me as much when people do it on purpose, as apposed to me who's like that on accident.
 
Last edited:
graceanne said:
So do brunettes. Goths' pay lots of money to look like I do naturally (in other words crappy).

Hush up, you. Pale brunettes are hawt. And I've seen your picture. I'd flirt with you =)

Well, okay, I flirt with all kinds of women, but you get mah point. I'd flirt with you and mean it! Wait, damn, that makes me sound insincere. Shit...

:D

I :heart: pale brunettes. I married one =)
 
Homburg said:
Hush up, you. Pale brunettes are hawt. And I've seen your picture. I'd flirt with you =)

Well, okay, I flirt with all kinds of women, but you get mah point. I'd flirt with you and mean it! Wait, damn, that makes me sound insincere. Shit...

:D

I :heart: pale brunettes. I married one =)

LOL Want some sauce with that shoe?

Thank you. :p
 
PMS day = one of those days you probably don't want a spanking, but you definitely need one.

by *you* I mean *me* :eek:
 
This thread is amusing me at the moment. Do you know how much I wanted to be tan when I was in high school? And here everyone is arguing over who is palest of them all! ;)
 
intothewoods said:
This thread is amusing me at the moment. Do you know how much I wanted to be tan when I was in high school? And here everyone is arguing over who is palest of them all! ;)

*shrug* Tastes change. Self-image changes. I despised my furry pelt in high school. These days, I don't care, and even get compliments on it. :confused:
 
Homburg said:
*shrug* Tastes change. Self-image changes. I despised my furry pelt in high school. These days, I don't care, and even get compliments on it. :confused:

Your furry pelt?
 
I finally figured out how to reset my watch! Woo hoo!

*does a happy dance*

BTW, whoever designed the hurty buttons and confusing way of programing watches is sadistic! Seriously.
 
New mantra for the day:

"I refuse to be getting sick.

I refuse to be getting sick.

I refuse to be getting sick."

Wait, that's not real positive.

New, new mantra for the day:

"I feel good. I feel good all over.

I feel good. I feel good all over.

I feel good. I feel good all over."

Time to dig out my Stephanie Mills cd.
 
Sir_Winston54 said:
I have pumpkin pie, whipped cream, and eggnog...


Have I told you lately how much I LURRRVE you? Izzat a can of whipped cream in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top