The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is it Monday, but we just got our first snow of the year...

I can't decide if that makes me happy or sad though. :confused:
 
the captians wench said:
*bats eyes sweetie*

is that a threat or a promise dear? ;)

You know how S&M blurs that line between pleasure and pain? I've found that it has also had the effect of blurring the line between threat and promise...
 
Homburg said:
You know how S&M blurs that line between pleasure and pain? I've found that it has also had the effect of blurring the line between threat and promise...

*pout*

either way means I excape torture again. :rolleyes:


*giggles*
 
So...do we want more Nekkid Bunny pics or not? I'm trying to decide if Kitty and I should make this a regular thing....:confused:
 
Fabulous. That settles it then. Expect more naked Bunny by the end of the week. :cathappy:
 
BiBunny said:
Fabulous. That settles it then. Expect more naked Bunny by the end of the week. :cathappy:

Yeah!! Can we expect naked Bunny on a weekly basis? :kiss:
 
intothewoods said:
This thread is amusing me at the moment. Do you know how much I wanted to be tan when I was in high school? And here everyone is arguing over who is palest of them all! ;)

I stopped wanting to be tan in jr high. Frankly, I dont' tan I freckle. Beyond that, a tan chick with black hair - oh I've never seen that. :rolleyes: I wanted to be slightly unique, so I started staying out of the sun and using lots of sunblock.

On the bright side I have great skin. :D
 
FurryFury said:
How in the fuck did my watch get on military time?

Arghhhh!

At least your husband isn't on military time. That's downright irritating.
 
graceanne said:
At least your husband isn't on military time. That's downright irritating.

True dat.

I'd fucking hate that.

That's on my list of HARD limits to be honest. I'm not even joking.

*HUG*
 
graceanne said:
I stopped wanting to be tan in jr high. Frankly, I dont' tan I freckle. Beyond that, a tan chick with black hair - oh I've never seen that. :rolleyes: I wanted to be slightly unique, so I started staying out of the sun and using lots of sunblock.

On the bright side I have great skin. :D

How safe for your respiratory system can spray on tans be? Truly?
 
BLURTS OUT:

graceanne, if it matters to you at all, IYM pointed out that your sig has a typo.


Friends will bail you out of jail, good friends will right next to you going "WOO HOO! LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!"

Where it says, 'will right' .......
He says you forgot to include the word 'sit' between those two words

;)
:rose:
P.S. He said to tell you He says, "No charge for the proof reading.".
 
sinn0cent1 said:
BLURTS OUT:

graceanne, if it matters to you at all, IYM pointed out that your sig has a typo.


Friends will bail you out of jail, good friends will right next to you going "WOO HOO! LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!"

Where it says, 'will right' .......
He says you forgot to include the word 'sit' between those two words

;)
:rose:
P.S. He said to tell you He says, "No charge for the proof reading.".

Oh. :eek: Thanks.
 
I haven't had much time for posting on Lit the last few days because I am studying for a goddamn HISTORY EXAM!!!!

(I much prefer Lit.)
 
Etoile said:
I haven't had much time for posting on Lit the last few days because I am studying for a goddamn HISTORY EXAM!!!!

(I much prefer Lit.)

OMG!

You poor, poor thang!

*HUGGLES*

History is yuck!

*tries not to blow chunks thinking about it*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top