The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would one go about looking for a gay teen group in a particular area? So far all of my amazing research efforts have come to naught.
 
the captians wench said:
*giggles*

we use military time at work. Confuses the fuck out of the teenagers.

Eh. I can figure it out, but it takes a second or two, and just using regular time is quicker and easier.
 
FurryFury said:
How would one go about looking for a gay teen group in a particular area? So far all of my amazing research efforts have come to naught.

You're in the US right? I'd start with the PFLAG homepage and go from there, as well as googling GLBT community centers in your area.

PFLAG

GLBT Community Centers

Or maybe check out the Metropolitan Community Church because most Churches have youth groups.
 
FurryFury said:
OMG!

You poor, poor thang!

*HUGGLES*

History is yuck!

*tries not to blow chunks thinking about it*
Heeeee, thanks! That put a smile on my face way more than President Andrew Jackson ever could. :D
 
Etoile said:
*feeds chik'n soup*

Thank you Etoile.. Hey I am going to be in DC on Saturday wanna meet up for coffee? I am coming to sightsee.. Maybe you could show me around???

Pm me if youre interested..;)
 
Pasquaney T shirt

long long flights
always same mantra
"why didn't i spread, why couldn't i spread"

everything was about us
how far where you going to take it?

the question was asked as many times as our hearts touched
you answered what you pretended


An image
one sunday
a phone call

deep inside Iris
was it the scotch or his funny voice
the humidity
I became a tub of countrycock

sometimes i can hear him snoring while i dream

Elle
who wants to be me
those Brentwood streets can be mean
 
Wow has this place become drama central.

And I must say that it is so nice that I am completely, totally uninvolved!! :cathappy:
 
northwoods_sub said:
Wow has this place become drama central.

And I must say that it is so nice that I am completely, totally uninvolved!! :cathappy:

:devil:

You! I have a bone to pick with you! And I want to do it publically and to involve the whole board in our bone picking! :mad:

:p
 
Last edited:
It's not her fault your antindapantsdancin didn't match the music! I'm the one who put Jimmy Buffet up on the iPod! :nana:
 
snowy ciara said:
It's not her fault your antindapantsdancin didn't match the music! I'm the one who put Jimmy Buffet up on the iPod! :nana:

I *sob* cannot believe you put Jimmy Buffet on the iPod! And JUST WHEN i WAS GETTING IN BEAT. *wails* I don't know if I can be friends with you anymore. :(

:p
 
northwoods_sub said:
Wow has this place become drama central.

And I must say that it is so nice that I am completely, totally uninvolved!! :cathappy:


Dear Penpal ..

I'm told where you live is really quite far. Can you please send directions on how I could get where you are?

Your friend,

Charlie Brown......


(yeah.. wish I could say that same)
 
snowy ciara said:
It's not her fault your antindapantsdancin didn't match the music! I'm the one who put Jimmy Buffet up on the iPod! :nana:
Hey, can I do the Macarena to that?
 
Hey damn it!!! I put the ant in your pants just so you would take them off!! What is all of this dancing? And how exactly do you dance to AC/DC?





All I wanted was a nekkid woman for goodness sake! :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top