The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
northwoods_sub said:
Hey damn it!!! I put the ant in your pants just so you would take them off!! What is all of this dancing? And how exactly do you dance to AC/DC?





All I wanted was a nekkid woman for goodness sake! :eek:

Pervert! *slaps face*
 
Fine that is it. I am going to start a thread naming no names and tell everyone that someone slapped me. AND that they wouldn't get nekkid for me!


How rude!
 
northwoods_sub said:
Hey damn it!!! I put the ant in your pants just so you would take them off!!

In best Dom voice
Graceanne, take off your pants now!

Well, it works sometimes...
 
FungiUg said:
Okay, so we have the femur, the humorous and the flange. Take your pick.

*gets out bone pickers* I CHOOSE ALL OF THEM! And publically, again. *starts bone picking*
 
northwoods_sub said:
Fine that is it. I am going to start a thread naming no names and tell everyone that someone slapped me. AND that they wouldn't get nekkid for me!


How rude!


<snort>
 
why do people have no concept of time I was asleep and then all three of my kids called within 5 mins of each other sheesh is MOM never allowed to be sick and sleepin.. arrggh
 
northwoods_sub said:
Fine that is it. I am going to start a thread naming no names and tell everyone that someone slapped me. AND that they wouldn't get nekkid for me!


How rude!

What do you mean by someone? I KNOW YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ME! Why is that Carly Simon song going through my head right now?
 
FungiUg said:
De do do do, de da da da, is all I have to say to you...

I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!

I know you've been dedodododedadadada-ing behind my back. Telling everyone! I KNOW WHERE YOU POST!
 
graceanne said:
I *sob* cannot believe you put Jimmy Buffet on the iPod! And JUST WHEN i WAS GETTING IN BEAT. *wails* I don't know if I can be friends with you anymore. :(

:p


Because I'm a Carribean Amphibian, I like to hop in the tropical sea!


Fungi said:
But wait, can I Tango to akka-dakka?

I've never had luck tangoing to them, but I've managed to do it to ABBA.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top