The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
graceanne said:
Where you wearing white again?
nope, thank goodness. fitted blue shirt with a picture of elmo and the word "tickelish" across the chest

intothewoods said:
What's that in your sig line? Good girls are bad girls who ... ?

havn't been cuaght

i know, i know
 
NALA CAYENNE said:

Etoile said:
Heeeee, thanks! That put a smile on my face way more than President Andrew Jackson ever could. :D

:kiss:

I'm glad!

snowy ciara said:
You're in the US right? I'd start with the PFLAG homepage and go from there, as well as googling GLBT community centers in your area.

PFLAG

GLBT Community Centers

Or maybe check out the Metropolitan Community Church because most Churches have youth groups.

And is the metro community church like way into gay or am I missing something? I'm woefully gay ignorant, I'll admit. Not for lack of trying though.

Etoile said:

Thanks all of you for your help!

*hugs and :kiss: for all!*
 
intothewoods said:
Someone forgot to feed them? :cool:

No wait - someone did feed them? I can't remember the movie! We didn't really go to the movies during that whole Gremlins/Goonies craze.
 
FurryFury said:
:kiss:

And is the metro community church like way into gay or am I missing something? I'm woefully gay ignorant, I'll admit. Not for lack of trying though.



Thanks all of you for your help!

*hugs and :kiss: for all!*

Yes they are a Christian denomination, but in some areas, they do do non-religious stuff. In the location in the US where I went to school, they had a support group that was not religious or anything. It was facilitated by a local school group that needed meeting space.

Very welcome. :rose:
 
catalina_francisco said:
Damn, why do gremlins have to get into cyberspace when you least need them?!! :mad:

Catalina :catroar:

LOL.. you aren't supposed to feed the mogwai's after midnight...
(not sure which clock they run on)
IF you do they turn into gremlins... Don't let them mooch !!!!


:cathappy:
 
snowy ciara said:
Yes they are a Christian denomination, but in some areas, they do do non-religious stuff. In the location in the US where I went to school, they had a support group that was not religious or anything. It was facilitated by a local school group that needed meeting space.

Very welcome. :rose:

Good!

I learned something new today!

Thanks! :rose:
 
I will not feel guilty for not wanting to work while I'm on vacation.

I will not feel guilty for not wanting to work while I'm on vacation.

I need my vacation.

I've earned it.

I deserve it!

I know you're my aunt, but she's had 2 other babies, she's okay, you don't have to be there. And you have called off so much before it's no wonder they aren't bending over backwards for you.

No I won't feel guilty for refusing to work for you.

....

Will you get off work already and call me and order me to not feel guilty! cause this is not working!
 
the captians wench said:
I will not feel guilty for not wanting to work while I'm on vacation.

I will not feel guilty for not wanting to work while I'm on vacation.

I need my vacation.

I've earned it.

I deserve it!

I know you're my aunt, but she's had 2 other babies, she's okay, you don't have to be there. And you have called off so much before it's no wonder they aren't bending over backwards for you.

No I won't feel guilty for refusing to work for you.

....

Will you get off work already and call me and order me to not feel guilty! cause this is not working!


I order you not to feel guilty! :D :D
 
I don't suppose anybody knows off the top of their head what is the probability of not rolling a sum of 7 with two fair dice?

Please answer before I finish the rest of my homework, thx. :nana:
 
Etoile said:
I don't suppose anybody knows off the top of their head what is the probability of not rolling a sum of 7 with two fair dice?

Please answer before I finish the rest of my homework, thx. :nana:


30 out of 36
 
One of my very favorite South Park episodes is on right now! The one where Cartman gets a Dawson's Creek Trapper Keeper!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top