The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTHER fuck.

My mom was dealing with some constant bleeding from her uterus, for a year and a half.. she had surgery to stop it, in February, and it was fine.

It started hemoraging again yesterday... she spent the night in the hospital. She spent the day in the hospital.

*sigh*

This has to do with her Estrogen Dominance. The doctors wanted to put her into forced menopause, even when she has her next chemo treatment on Tuesday.

They've decided to do nothing, but she is still bleeding like mad... and weak like crazy from the combo from the chemo and bleeding...


and her hair started falling out yesterday.
 
LittleJade said:
MOTHER fuck.

My mom was dealing with some constant bleeding from her uterus, for a year and a half.. she had surgery to stop it, in February, and it was fine.

It started hemoraging again yesterday... she spent the night in the hospital. She spent the day in the hospital.

*sigh*

This has to do with her Estrogen Dominance. The doctors wanted to put her into forced menopause, even when she has her next chemo treatment on Tuesday.

They've decided to do nothing, but she is still bleeding like mad... and weak like crazy from the combo from the chemo and bleeding...


and her hair started falling out yesterday.

I'm so sorry! :rose: Hugs for you!! :)
 
LittleJade said:
MOTHER fuck.

My mom was dealing with some constant bleeding from her uterus, for a year and a half.. she had surgery to stop it, in February, and it was fine.

It started hemoraging again yesterday... she spent the night in the hospital. She spent the day in the hospital.

*sigh*

This has to do with her Estrogen Dominance. The doctors wanted to put her into forced menopause, even when she has her next chemo treatment on Tuesday.

They've decided to do nothing, but she is still bleeding like mad... and weak like crazy from the combo from the chemo and bleeding...


and her hair started falling out yesterday.

Ugh, that's awful, Jade. I'm so sorry.
 
jade, i am so very sorry


also, exams are the root of all evil
 
Last edited:
LittleJade said:
MOTHER fuck.

My mom was dealing with some constant bleeding from her uterus, for a year and a half.. she had surgery to stop it, in February, and it was fine.

It started hemoraging again yesterday... she spent the night in the hospital. She spent the day in the hospital.

*sigh*

This has to do with her Estrogen Dominance. The doctors wanted to put her into forced menopause, even when she has her next chemo treatment on Tuesday.

They've decided to do nothing, but she is still bleeding like mad... and weak like crazy from the combo from the chemo and bleeding...


and her hair started falling out yesterday.

My utmost sympathy, positive thoughts and best wishes. :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Thanks, ladies.

It's making this more real... mom can't come dress shopping this weekend. She's not well enough to travel... and I understand, and think she should stay home...

but my god. I just... she's so fucking invincible.. this is weird.

Fuck, it makes me sad. Dress shopping without my mom.
 
LittleJade said:
Thanks, ladies.

It's making this more real... mom can't come dress shopping this weekend. She's not well enough to travel... and I understand, and think she should stay home...

but my god. I just... she's so fucking invincible.. this is weird.

Fuck, it makes me sad. Dress shopping without my mom.


*hugs* :rose: *morehugs*
 
LittleJade said:
Thanks, ladies.

It's making this more real... mom can't come dress shopping this weekend. She's not well enough to travel... and I understand, and think she should stay home...

but my god. I just... she's so fucking invincible.. this is weird.

Fuck, it makes me sad. Dress shopping without my mom.


{{{hugs}}} :rose:

mom are supposed to be invincible, indestructible and diseases-proof...
and yet ... they are only human ....

hugs to your mom too ... she too is probably feeling sad about missing the dress shopping :rose:
 
rida said:
{{{hugs}}} :rose:

mom are supposed to be invincible, indestructible and diseases-proof...
and yet ... they are only human ....

hugs to your mom too ... she too is probably feeling sad about missing the dress shopping :rose:
*nod* She is...

this just sucks.
 
<blurt >

What a load of bull shit...
Fake crap..
Clueless ..

Wannabe-itis..


Yeah .. They should name a disease after you.


</ blurt>
 
sinn0cent1 said:
<blurt >

What a load of bull shit...
Fake crap..
Clueless ..

Wannabe-itis..


Yeah .. They should name a disease after you.


</ blurt>

Your spunk is just so adorable, sinn0cent. :heart:
 
My family is proud of me, my changes, my integrity, choice, everything.

Why can't I feel good about that?
 
bholderman said:
My family is proud of me, my changes, my integrity, choice, everything.

Why can't I feel good about that?

Because you're still grieving the relationship?
 
do I really have all of this stuff? :eek:

note to self: come up with new way to organize material...current system is not working. down sizing may be a good thing
 
this is me pretending the three projects, one book of reading, and exam arnt all due on monday.
 
intothewoods said:
Your spunk is just so adorable, sinn0cent. :heart:
I've been called a lot of things in my lifetime thus far ITW.
That's certainly on my list of better things. Thankies...
;) :rose:
 
My head hurts, work is falling apart, I am stressed out, feeling pathetic, and ... stuff. Going to be missing friends.

But it's not all bad: I have two second interviews coming up. So it looks like I should be gainfully employed after christmas with any luck.
 
FungiUg said:
My head hurts, work is falling apart, I am stressed out, feeling pathetic, and ... stuff. Going to be missing friends.

But it's not all bad: I have two second interviews coming up. So it looks like I should be gainfully employed after christmas with any luck.

*subbie walks in with a drink and a warm compress for FungiUg's head*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top