The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could stop stressing about things that may never happen....this latest setback with Master has really knocked my confidence in doing dialysis at home....I guess it will take time to rebuild :eek:

He's on new medication (warfarin) which has really bad connotations for me...my dad was on it when he had his brain bleed....not saying this could happen to Sir but I still will worry.....:(

I feel like I have a heavy weight of responsibility on my shoulders and not sure I can deal with it yet.... :confused:
 
LittleJade said:
Thanks, ladies.

It's making this more real... mom can't come dress shopping this weekend. She's not well enough to travel... and I understand, and think she should stay home...

but my god. I just... she's so fucking invincible.. this is weird.

Fuck, it makes me sad. Dress shopping without my mom.


have a friend take pictures with a cell and forward the pics to your mom... that way she can be there not just in spirit but feel included in your big day dress decision.
 
Bandit58 said:
I wish I could stop stressing about things that may never happen....this latest setback with Master has really knocked my confidence in doing dialysis at home....I guess it will take time to rebuild :eek:

He's on new medication (warfarin) which has really bad connotations for me...my dad was on it when he had his brain bleed....not saying this could happen to Sir but I still will worry.....:(

I feel like I have a heavy weight of responsibility on my shoulders and not sure I can deal with it yet.... :confused:

*HUG, HUG, HUG*
 
FurryFury said:
*HUG, HUG, HUG*

Thank you Fury I really needed that :rose:

Dialysis went well today, doing it again tomorrow (He has quite a bit of fluid to get off after being in hospital, they don't give enough dialysis time there). If we get Him down to goal weight we can have a restful weekend.

We now suspect the clotting happened slowly over a period of several months....the warfarin should help make sure it doesn't happen again (or not for months or hopefully years). It means He will have to be careful not to knock Himself around, and also that He will have to sell the 250cc scooter - it is not worth taking the risk of a bad fall or accident when His blood won't clot!
 
Oh for fuck's sakes. On top of everything else, I think I've lost my fucking iPod.

I think I left it at work, and now I can't find it to save my life.

FUCK.
 
I miss you, your text messages, your voice in my ear. I can NOT wait until the tenth. I love you, poppet.
 
Bandit58 said:
Thank you Fury I really needed that :rose:

Dialysis went well today, doing it again tomorrow (He has quite a bit of fluid to get off after being in hospital, they don't give enough dialysis time there). If we get Him down to goal weight we can have a restful weekend.

We now suspect the clotting happened slowly over a period of several months....the warfarin should help make sure it doesn't happen again (or not for months or hopefully years). It means He will have to be careful not to knock Himself around, and also that He will have to sell the 250cc scooter - it is not worth taking the risk of a bad fall or accident when His blood won't clot!


Other than having to play it on the safer side and really be careful with my scissors and knives it wasn't too bad. The whole process of being dosed correctly is a pain in the ass for a couple of weeks. Are they making him go in to have INR checked every day to start off? They should, till they can dose right.
 
RawHumor said:
If y'all are going to spread rumors about me, at least shoot for some degree of accuracy, okay?

Lol, Damn. What did I miss? :catroar:
 
minx1 said:
*huge hugs* Velvet, just popped in briefly. I hope you are ok hon. :rose:
Yeah, I'm ok. <hugs back> Are you? I'm just missing him an awful lot. There's times when I cry. Lately when I'm on the computer talking with him. He seems to feel good when he gets the chance to cheer me up. I won't say no to that. ;) He's so incredibly sweet. I just adore him to no end. :D
 
Bandit58 said:
Thank you Fury I really needed that :rose:

Dialysis went well today, doing it again tomorrow (He has quite a bit of fluid to get off after being in hospital, they don't give enough dialysis time there). If we get Him down to goal weight we can have a restful weekend.

We now suspect the clotting happened slowly over a period of several months....the warfarin should help make sure it doesn't happen again (or not for months or hopefully years). It means He will have to be careful not to knock Himself around, and also that He will have to sell the 250cc scooter - it is not worth taking the risk of a bad fall or accident when His blood won't clot!

You are an angel in my book.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

I'm always sending good energy to you and Gil.
 
Bandit58 said:
Thank you Fury I really needed that :rose:

Dialysis went well today, doing it again tomorrow (He has quite a bit of fluid to get off after being in hospital, they don't give enough dialysis time there). If we get Him down to goal weight we can have a restful weekend.

We now suspect the clotting happened slowly over a period of several months....the warfarin should help make sure it doesn't happen again (or not for months or hopefully years). It means He will have to be careful not to knock Himself around, and also that He will have to sell the 250cc scooter - it is not worth taking the risk of a bad fall or accident when His blood won't clot!


Good to hear things continue to move forward...our thoughts remain with you. :rose:

Catalina :catroar:
 
i got delicious homade super chocolate brownies in the mail today

i have to say im REALLY struggling with this eating healthy thing
 
myinnerslut said:
i got delicious homade super chocolate brownies in the mail today. i have to say im REALLY struggling with this eating healthy thing
I'll be MORE than happy to help you with that. Just mail the brownies to me. I'll even share them with the parents. Dad's too skinny. I worry about him a lot. On the other hand, you can freeze those brownies & only eat one a week. How's that? If you're really good, you can have one that is. ;) LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top