The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Velvet Bubbles said:
I'll be MORE than happy to help you with that. Just mail the brownies to me. I'll even share them with the parents. Dad's too skinny. I worry about him a lot. On the other hand, you can freeze those brownies & only eat one a week. How's that? If you're really good, you can have one that is. ;) LOL

thats actually a really good idea. i just froze two.

ive been unloading them on my roomates and friends, or else ill eat the entire box. they are peobably the best brownies i have ever had. secret family recipe. my grandmother made them.
 
Last edited:
Was told the funniest story at the np
this np is the most powerful np
the ladies in Holy Cross
abolutely hate mr stupids pueblo
so when he shows for the shining light
they smile and act polite
but child as soon as the lite blows out
you know what they be talking about
 
My husband is being fried crispy by this yearend bullshit. Seriously, maybe you assholes all have little women who can pay all the bills and keep everything clean for you and get your dry cleaning picked up, but when you leave someone with 2 free hours a weeknight, and his little woman is in her end of the year fucking crunch, what do you expect?

(I only post to lit because my ass is rooted to this fucking comp all day)
 
If I seem a lil bit "off kilter" for a while, please just ignore it. Real life has put me in hell this week. Last Saturday mom signed herself out of the nursing home and moved to an apartment.

Sunday morning at 7:30, my eldest sister was found dead in her house. And had been that way for at least 2 days that coroner can figure at this time. Investigation is being done as to if foul play was involved.

Because I was the one to have to inform mom that her oldest daughter was dead; she went into hysterics, had a major stess attack, went to hospital, and is now back at the same nursing home she had just moved out of. Her stuff was moved back down there Tuesday.

The nurses say all she is doing is staring into space and mumbling. Making no sense to anyone. She has been put on 24 hour watch.

And who does it all get dumped on, me. Nothing but pure hell. I had to sign to have my sisters body cremated, because she had been dead to long to enbalm her, according to the funeral home.

None of the family had thought to do an obituary for our paper, so that got dumped on me also. Got it all done and turned in on time for this weeks paper, only thing wrong was I put the wrong friggin' day of the month she was born. And all the rest start jumping my case about it!! WTF is up with my screwed up family? Don't they realize I am going thru the same pain as they are, FOR GOD SAKE PEOPLE..SHE WAS MY FUCKING SISTER and I am still having to worry about losing my mother over this to boot!!! Give me a break!

As a dear friend told me on here, I am more strong than I thought; but eventually even the strongest can't hold everything.
 
*big hugs*

Take some time today to take care of yourself, sweetheart. Even when you are carrying everyone else's burdens you need to think about your own.
 
doveofserenity said:
If I seem a lil bit "off kilter" for a while, please just ignore it. Real life has put me in hell this week. Last Saturday mom signed herself out of the nursing home and moved to an apartment.

Sunday morning at 7:30, my eldest sister was found dead in her house. And had been that way for at least 2 days that coroner can figure at this time. Investigation is being done as to if foul play was involved.

Because I was the one to have to inform mom that her oldest daughter was dead; she went into hysterics, had a major stess attack, went to hospital, and is now back at the same nursing home she had just moved out of. Her stuff was moved back down there Tuesday.

The nurses say all she is doing is staring into space and mumbling. Making no sense to anyone. She has been put on 24 hour watch.

And who does it all get dumped on, me. Nothing but pure hell. I had to sign to have my sisters body cremated, because she had been dead to long to enbalm her, according to the funeral home.

None of the family had thought to do an obituary for our paper, so that got dumped on me also. Got it all done and turned in on time for this weeks paper, only thing wrong was I put the wrong friggin' day of the month she was born. And all the rest start jumping my case about it!! WTF is up with my screwed up family? Don't they realize I am going thru the same pain as they are, FOR GOD SAKE PEOPLE..SHE WAS MY FUCKING SISTER and I am still having to worry about losing my mother over this to boot!!! Give me a break!

As a dear friend told me on here, I am more strong than I thought; but eventually even the strongest can't hold everything.

It's really amazing what people will pick one person to dump onto.

Hang in there, I'm so sorry for what you are going through.
 
Homburg said:
*big hugs*

Take some time today to take care of yourself, sweetheart. Even when you are carrying everyone else's burdens you need to think about your own.
{{{Uncle Hommy}} Your words are what has kept me calm enough this last week that I haven't gone off the deep end.

And for that, I sincerely thank You from the bottom of my heart.

Felt it best just to get it vented out of my system, so that I dont keep getting the pm's asking where I have been.
 
Wow, dove. I, uh, gosh, what do you say to that? I'll add you to my prayers. It's the best I can do to help. :(
 
I am so, so, sorry!

I can't imagine going through all that.

*HUGS, HUGS, HUGS*
 
the captians wench said:
*pounce the minxie* :cathappy:

*giggles and blushes* Wenchie!!!!! I hope you got your, um *coughs*fuck*coughs*

Hope you are good hon :rose:
 
Velvet Bubbles said:
Yeah, I'm ok. <hugs back> Are you? I'm just missing him an awful lot. There's times when I cry. Lately when I'm on the computer talking with him. He seems to feel good when he gets the chance to cheer me up. I won't say no to that. ;) He's so incredibly sweet. I just adore him to no end. :D


I'm good...still adjusting, but good. Discovering a sammy side to me that I'm not so keen on lol, but I think that will pass! *laugh*

I hope you are ok chick. I know you must miss him terribly :rose: PM me if you need an ear.
 
<rubbing eyes> is that really Minx? OH my swoon.. *pounce* hows Minx? Nice to see you round these parts again.. LOL Hope life is treating you good..
 
Dove
I am so sorry you are going thru this... I wish you many prayers and hope things get better for you..
 
minx1 said:
I'm good...still adjusting, but good. Discovering a sammy side to me that I'm not so keen on lol, but I think that will pass! *laugh*

I hope you are ok chick. I know you must miss him terribly :rose: PM me if you need an ear.

Embrace your samminess! It'll bring you joy and spankings.
 
SubKekiLee said:
<rubbing eyes> is that really Minx? OH my swoon.. *pounce* hows Minx? Nice to see you round these parts again.. LOL Hope life is treating you good..

*giggles and waves* Hi SKL and Nala!! :rose:

Yes tis me! Glad to have made it back at last. Things are going great thankyou. I have a sickeningly big grin on my chops at the mo. Feel free to slap me ;)
 
graceanne said:
Embrace your samminess! It'll bring you joy and spankings.

Hey Gracie! :rose:

oh its bringing me those alright! *grins* so yeah its not all bad *sniggers* but sshhh, don't tell him I said that
 
Netzach said:
Other than having to play it on the safer side and really be careful with my scissors and knives it wasn't too bad. The whole process of being dosed correctly is a pain in the ass for a couple of weeks. Are they making him go in to have INR checked every day to start off? They should, till they can dose right.

He's taking 8mg at the moment, INR is at 1.2 they want it between 2 and 3. Next test is Monday, we can do it through the cannulas before He hooks up to the machine and I run it up to the hospital (5 mins away).

No problems so far stopping the bleeding after taking the needles out, though it might be different once the INR gets to where it's supposed to be!

I feel like I should have an honorary nurse's aide qualification by now ;)
 
Oh Baby I am so sorry for what you're going through. I send hugs and prayers your way and my ear and shoulder for when you need it.

Hang in there Love, we're here for you :rose:

doveofserenity said:
If I seem a lil bit "off kilter" for a while, please just ignore it. Real life has put me in hell this week. Last Saturday mom signed herself out of the nursing home and moved to an apartment.

Sunday morning at 7:30, my eldest sister was found dead in her house. And had been that way for at least 2 days that coroner can figure at this time. Investigation is being done as to if foul play was involved.

Because I was the one to have to inform mom that her oldest daughter was dead; she went into hysterics, had a major stess attack, went to hospital, and is now back at the same nursing home she had just moved out of. Her stuff was moved back down there Tuesday.

The nurses say all she is doing is staring into space and mumbling. Making no sense to anyone. She has been put on 24 hour watch.

And who does it all get dumped on, me. Nothing but pure hell. I had to sign to have my sisters body cremated, because she had been dead to long to enbalm her, according to the funeral home.

None of the family had thought to do an obituary for our paper, so that got dumped on me also. Got it all done and turned in on time for this weeks paper, only thing wrong was I put the wrong friggin' day of the month she was born. And all the rest start jumping my case about it!! WTF is up with my screwed up family? Don't they realize I am going thru the same pain as they are, FOR GOD SAKE PEOPLE..SHE WAS MY FUCKING SISTER and I am still having to worry about losing my mother over this to boot!!! Give me a break!

As a dear friend told me on here, I am more strong than I thought; but eventually even the strongest can't hold everything.
 
doveofserenity said:
If I seem a lil bit "off kilter" for a while, please just ignore it. Real life has put me in hell this week. Last Saturday mom signed herself out of the nursing home and moved to an apartment.

Sunday morning at 7:30, my eldest sister was found dead in her house. And had been that way for at least 2 days that coroner can figure at this time. Investigation is being done as to if foul play was involved.

Because I was the one to have to inform mom that her oldest daughter was dead; she went into hysterics, had a major stess attack, went to hospital, and is now back at the same nursing home she had just moved out of. Her stuff was moved back down there Tuesday.

The nurses say all she is doing is staring into space and mumbling. Making no sense to anyone. She has been put on 24 hour watch.

And who does it all get dumped on, me. Nothing but pure hell. I had to sign to have my sisters body cremated, because she had been dead to long to enbalm her, according to the funeral home.

None of the family had thought to do an obituary for our paper, so that got dumped on me also. Got it all done and turned in on time for this weeks paper, only thing wrong was I put the wrong friggin' day of the month she was born. And all the rest start jumping my case about it!! WTF is up with my screwed up family? Don't they realize I am going thru the same pain as they are, FOR GOD SAKE PEOPLE..SHE WAS MY FUCKING SISTER and I am still having to worry about losing my mother over this to boot!!! Give me a break!

As a dear friend told me on here, I am more strong than I thought; but eventually even the strongest can't hold everything.

OMG!! I'm SO sorry for what you're going through right now!! What a horrible tragedy in itself, but to then have your family treat you like crap on top of all that you're already dealing with must be awful!! My heart goes out to you, and if you need someone to talk to, my PM box is open. I'll keep you and your mom in my prayers. I wish there were more that I could do to take away the pain I know you're feeling right now, but I know that there probably isn't.

What you said about even the strongest not being able to hold everything is very true. Please don't shut yourself off from the people that care about you as you need to lean on others for support and kindness right now. Doing so does not make you weak. On the contrary, in my opinion, because it shows that you have the strength to admit when you need someone to lean on, which we all need at certain times in our lives. I'm here for you, and it sounds like there are others on here that want to be there for you, too. Just try to remember that as you start what I'm sure is going to be a long healing process.

Again, I'm so very sorry. Big hugs for you!!
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
doveofserenity said:
As a dear friend told me on here, I am more strong than I thought; but eventually even the strongest can't hold everything.


Sorry for all you are dealing with right now, and yes, you are strong and you will survive it all even stronger. Take the time you need to process all that is happening and don't risk your own health just because others won't take a share of the load. :rose:

Catalina :catroar:
 
Dove send you *HUGS* and prayers from me..so sorry that you are having to go through all this and that everything is getting dumped on you..

MINX...oh girl how good it is to see you here!!!! :rose:
 
Cool pics to look at (non-sexual) - panoramas that you can scan around/through by using your mouse. Warning: the pics are a little slow to load even at cable speeds; if you have dial-up, forget it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top