The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandit58 said:
He's taking 8mg at the moment, INR is at 1.2 they want it between 2 and 3. Next test is Monday, we can do it through the cannulas before He hooks up to the machine and I run it up to the hospital (5 mins away).

No problems so far stopping the bleeding after taking the needles out, though it might be different once the INR gets to where it's supposed to be!

I feel like I should have an honorary nurse's aide qualification by now ;)

Yes you should. The fact that you can get it at home is a small blessing. My good thoughts are with you both.
 
minx1 said:
*giggles and waves* Hi SKL and Nala!! :rose:

Yes tis me! Glad to have made it back at last. Things are going great thankyou. I have a sickeningly big grin on my chops at the mo. Feel free to slap me ;)


So happy to see you and HAPPY that you are happy... =0) Hows Austrailia? I hope good.. ;) When can I come for a visit? always wanted to go there.. you see Keith Urban is from there and if thats what Aussies look like Im so there.. hahahhaha Nah just kidding.. Im glad to see you with a smirk on youre face.. things are well for me except I am moving back to the wests coast next week... well thats a good thing but hard on the mind and body...

Good to see you !
xoxo
 
Need to go out, now.
Home is boring but noones out until 8 :(
Need to get drunk and laugh...
 
minx1 said:
*giggles and waves* Hi SKL and Nala!! :rose:

Yes tis me! Glad to have made it back at last. Things are going great thankyou. I have a sickeningly big grin on my chops at the mo. Feel free to slap me ;)


Oh it is so good to see you back, Sweets. Have missed seeing you here :nana: *bounces like Tigger around Minx*
 
Luna_Wolf72 said:
Luna, please don't quit. You can get thru it, I know you can. You have many friends that can help and listen.

I don't know your individual situation, but if I can get thru the pain; I know YOU CAN.

Now chin up, deep breath, face the world, and tell those that aren't involved to fuck off! Don't let them pull you down.

{{{HUGS}}} :rose:
 
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Sooner or later I will get past all this with the family, just wish it was more "sooner" than "later".

dove :rose:
 
*Rant*

I am sorry if I don't enjoy spankings...
I am sorry if this is the norm for the "group" to deal out for b-days.
I am attempting to put a scene together that will satisfy all I wish to have involved.
being a switch I realize just how hard it is to write a scene...
tough shit if you dont make my trusted list, I have my reasons.
I haven't put you on it yet... you don't deserve it yet.

dammit.. I want a Dom/Owner to help me with this shit !!!!!!
would be so much easier to ask for something from one person rather than the group...

*end rant*
 
The only bad thing about losing weight is that none of your damn clothes fit you anymore.

The only bad thing about your clothes not fitting you anymore is when you can't afford to go and buy new clothes. :eek:
 
Stegral said:
*Rant*

I am sorry if I don't enjoy spankings...
I am sorry if this is the norm for the "group" to deal out for b-days.
I am attempting to put a scene together that will satisfy all I wish to have involved.
being a switch I realize just how hard it is to write a scene...
tough shit if you dont make my trusted list, I have my reasons.
I haven't put you on it yet... you don't deserve it yet.

dammit.. I want a Dom/Owner to help me with this shit !!!!!!
would be so much easier to ask for something from one person rather than the group...

*end rant*

*HUGS*

I love spankings but honestly, lately, I keep day dreaming about a loooong row of asses to spank.

*le sigh*
 
So there you are just posting along, fast, fast, fast cause you've go to go in a sec and the damn thing says, oh no, you have to wait cause you're posting too fast bitch.

*grr*
 
FurryFury said:
So there you are just posting along, fast, fast, fast cause you've go to go in a sec and the damn thing says, oh no, you have to wait cause you're posting too fast bitch.

*grr*
haaaaaate!

I've been running into that a lot lately.
 
myinnerslut said:
MINX!!

its a minx!!!!

*giggles and shimmies* Hey Mis!!

Actually that makes me laugh. Someone called me a sexy little minx in a bar the other week and I thought then...if only you knew! *chuckles*
 
NALA CAYENNE said:
Oh it is so good to see you back, Sweets. Have missed seeing you here :nana: *bounces like Tigger around Minx*

*giggles* I've missed being here too! Thanks Nala its good to see you too :rose: and boy do I seem to have missed a fair bit.


and skl...come over anytime hon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top