The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
minx1 said:
*giggles and shimmies* Hey Mis!!

Actually that makes me laugh. Someone called me a sexy little minx in a bar the other week and I thought then...if only you knew! *chuckles*

Maybe he does. You have had your face here before you know. ;)

Did the tacks make it over with you hun? Just curious. *giggles*
 
Virtual vs real

So glad I have a real sub versus a virtual pyl.


Long distance may have been the next best thing but damn.. it doesn't replace waking up next to a warm body.
 
As far as I can tell, the only good shows on Food Network are Good Eats, Unwrapped, and Diners Drive-Ins and Dives. Oh, and the ones about various food-celebrating festivals. I hate Rachael Ray.
 
northwoods_sub said:
The only bad thing about losing weight is that none of your damn clothes fit you anymore.

The only bad thing about your clothes not fitting you anymore is when you can't afford to go and buy new clothes. :eek:

I can sooo relate to this! I've gone from a size 18 to a 12 and, while I can belt my slacks, it looks like I'm wearing a burlap sack and makes me look much bigger than I am. It's horrible! I've been hitting Ross, clearance racks, and flea markets to see if I can get something cheap but nice to wear as I'm tired of these gianormous slacks in my closet. :p
 
I know this is a phase- this complete lack of desire to submit. It's what happens when I spiral away from a D/s relationship in which I was the sub.

But somehow, this time feels.. more... permanent... maybe not totally permanent.. just... that it will last longer.
 
After much thought, I have decided to be nilla for a while, in real life, not in my head. How does one go about deciding they are going to completely change their sexuality, their level of kink? I can tell you how. By deciding that what they want out of life is not feasible. They can not have their cake and eat it to. Is it a sad thing? Yes, but what else is there?
 
Luna_Wolf72 said:
After much thought, I have decided to be nilla for a while, in real life, not in my head. How does one go about deciding they are going to completely change their sexuality, their level of kink? I can tell you how. By deciding that what they want out of life is not feasible. They can not have their cake and eat it to. Is it a sad thing? Yes, but what else is there?
*hugging you tight*

I fully FULLY understand, lovely Luna.
 
Chris_Xavier said:
Something wrong?

LONG FUCKING DAY. K was supposed to go hunting today. I got up at 4:30 to help him get the last of his packing done, and see him off. At 5:30 he was back, he'd totalled his car. Obvioulsy he was fine, since he had to walk to a 7/11 to call a cab. He tried me, but I didn't hear the phone ring. He called his mom to let her know he wouldn't make it, then took my car to his to get his rifle and stuff out of it. Then he was back at 6:30. We got the kids up and I ran him to the ER. He's gonna be sore, but he's fine. Since he was there so early, he was literally in and out within a half an hour. The good news is we have full coverage on his van, so they'll reimburse us for the van and are paying for a rental until such a time. They'll also cover his ER visit.

This, frankly, brought home that I am sick. I've been doing so well, I guess somewhere I forgot. I've napped twice today, but I'm so weak that I can barely walk. When I stand I sag, and I can't stand for more than a few minutes without . . . . well I've alarmed a few poeple today with how pale I got. I put on some makeup to keep me from looking ill, but it looks fake. The lightest foundation that their is and it's too dark on me today. I'm really discouraged and upset about feeling so crappy just from a lack of sleep. :(
 
graceanne said:
LONG FUCKING DAY. K was supposed to go hunting today. I got up at 4:30 to help him get the last of his packing done, and see him off. At 5:30 he was back, he'd totalled his car. Obvioulsy he was fine, since he had to walk to a 7/11 to call a cab. He tried me, but I didn't hear the phone ring. He called his mom to let her know he wouldn't make it, then took my car to his to get his rifle and stuff out of it. Then he was back at 6:30. We got the kids up and I ran him to the ER. He's gonna be sore, but he's fine. Since he was there so early, he was literally in and out within a half an hour. The good news is we have full coverage on his van, so they'll reimburse us for the van and are paying for a rental until such a time. They'll also cover his ER visit.

This, frankly, brought home that I am sick. I've been doing so well, I guess somewhere I forgot. I've napped twice today, but I'm so weak that I can barely walk. When I stand I sag, and I can't stand for more than a few minutes without . . . . well I've alarmed a few poeple today with how pale I got. I put on some makeup to keep me from looking ill, but it looks fake. The lightest foundation that their is and it's too dark on me today. I'm really discouraged and upset about feeling so crappy just from a lack of sleep. :(

((((((graceanne)))))) I hope you get the rest you need and feel better very soon. :rose:
 
I don't mean to hang on to this... but I'm just so... hurt. This is my wedding. and my maid of honour stood me up for dress shopping.

Just.. slept in. Again.

When I was a kid, I used to live to not see that look of disappointment on my parents' face, that just ripped my heart to pieces.

I have that look on my face right now.
 
LittleJade said:
I don't mean to hang on to this... but I'm just so... hurt. This is my wedding. and my maid of honour stood me up for dress shopping.

Just.. slept in. Again.

When I was a kid, I used to live to not see that look of disappointment on my parents' face, that just ripped my heart to pieces.

I have that look on my face right now.


I'm so sorry. (((((Jade))))) :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
LittleJade said:
*sigh*

I've heard nothing from her since that email. Not a thing.


I'm wondering if she's the type of friend that you want standing up for you on what should be one of the happiest days of you life? It seems like she's behaving in a selfish manner, and I would hate to see her cause stress or do something to upset you on your wedding day. Just something to think about. I'm sorry that she's causing you distress. Hugs!! :rose: :rose:
 
I was cleaning out my purse and found the fortune I got in my fortune cookie while in Washington. I don't normally save things like that, but it was the perfect fortune for my current goals. Love when that happens! :)

"You have the strength to overcome obstacles on your way to success."
 
graceanne said:
LONG FUCKING DAY. K was supposed to go hunting today. I got up at 4:30 to help him get the last of his packing done, and see him off. At 5:30 he was back, he'd totalled his car. Obvioulsy he was fine, since he had to walk to a 7/11 to call a cab. He tried me, but I didn't hear the phone ring. He called his mom to let her know he wouldn't make it, then took my car to his to get his rifle and stuff out of it. Then he was back at 6:30. We got the kids up and I ran him to the ER. He's gonna be sore, but he's fine. Since he was there so early, he was literally in and out within a half an hour. The good news is we have full coverage on his van, so they'll reimburse us for the van and are paying for a rental until such a time. They'll also cover his ER visit.

This, frankly, brought home that I am sick. I've been doing so well, I guess somewhere I forgot. I've napped twice today, but I'm so weak that I can barely walk. When I stand I sag, and I can't stand for more than a few minutes without . . . . well I've alarmed a few poeple today with how pale I got. I put on some makeup to keep me from looking ill, but it looks fake. The lightest foundation that their is and it's too dark on me today. I'm really discouraged and upset about feeling so crappy just from a lack of sleep. :(


Hope you're feeling better soon grace, it is the pits when you feel so weak that a feather could knock you over without too much trouble. :rose:

Catalina :catroar:
 
Grace... I am glad K is ok & Insurance is covering everythig..
NOW GET SOME REST !!! TRY to de-stress yourself....
*leaves plate of homemade chocolate fudge for Gracie...*

L J.... I hope She wakes up & remember how important a day this is for you.
all the prep's times are just as important as the day itself...
*hugs for L J*

~~scampers off to "write" my b-day scene:) ~~
 
Last edited:
graceanne said:
LONG FUCKING DAY. K was supposed to go hunting today. I got up at 4:30 to help him get the last of his packing done, and see him off. At 5:30 he was back, he'd totalled his car. Obvioulsy he was fine, since he had to walk to a 7/11 to call a cab. He tried me, but I didn't hear the phone ring. He called his mom to let her know he wouldn't make it, then took my car to his to get his rifle and stuff out of it. Then he was back at 6:30. We got the kids up and I ran him to the ER. He's gonna be sore, but he's fine. Since he was there so early, he was literally in and out within a half an hour. The good news is we have full coverage on his van, so they'll reimburse us for the van and are paying for a rental until such a time. They'll also cover his ER visit.

This, frankly, brought home that I am sick. I've been doing so well, I guess somewhere I forgot. I've napped twice today, but I'm so weak that I can barely walk. When I stand I sag, and I can't stand for more than a few minutes without . . . . well I've alarmed a few poeple today with how pale I got. I put on some makeup to keep me from looking ill, but it looks fake. The lightest foundation that their is and it's too dark on me today. I'm really discouraged and upset about feeling so crappy just from a lack of sleep. :(

*hugs*
 
Luvkitty33 said:
I'm wondering if she's the type of friend that you want standing up for you on what should be one of the happiest days of you life? It seems like she's behaving in a selfish manner, and I would hate to see her cause stress or do something to upset you on your wedding day. Just something to think about. I'm sorry that she's causing you distress. Hugs!! :rose: :rose:
We've grown up together- been the best of friends since I was 3 and she was 2. This is ... this is only a recent pattern, and I dislike it... but it's not who she really is.

But I've considered the same thing- this is an important day for me- and I need someone who isn't going to flake out. Someone I can count on.

Bah.
 
Stegral said:
Grace... I am glad K is ok & Insurance is covering everythig..
NOW GET SOME REST !!! TRY to de-stress yourself....
*leaves plate of homemade chocolate fudge for Gracie...*

L J.... I hope She wakes up & remember how important a day this is for you.
all the prep's times are just as important as the day itself...
*hugs for L J*

~~scampers off to "write" my b-day scene:) ~~
Thank you Stegral... I hope so, too... and yes, all the prep days ARE just as important. Neither of my bridesmaids were there with me... one had to work, and had informed me of that fact previously, but... *shrug*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top