The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
graceanne said:
LONG FUCKING DAY. K was supposed to go hunting today. I got up at 4:30 to help him get the last of his packing done, and see him off. At 5:30 he was back, he'd totalled his car. Obvioulsy he was fine, since he had to walk to a 7/11 to call a cab. He tried me, but I didn't hear the phone ring. He called his mom to let her know he wouldn't make it, then took my car to his to get his rifle and stuff out of it. Then he was back at 6:30. We got the kids up and I ran him to the ER. He's gonna be sore, but he's fine. Since he was there so early, he was literally in and out within a half an hour. The good news is we have full coverage on his van, so they'll reimburse us for the van and are paying for a rental until such a time. They'll also cover his ER visit.

This, frankly, brought home that I am sick. I've been doing so well, I guess somewhere I forgot. I've napped twice today, but I'm so weak that I can barely walk. When I stand I sag, and I can't stand for more than a few minutes without . . . . well I've alarmed a few poeple today with how pale I got. I put on some makeup to keep me from looking ill, but it looks fake. The lightest foundation that their is and it's too dark on me today. I'm really discouraged and upset about feeling so crappy just from a lack of sleep. :(

I'm so sorry.

*HUG*

:rose:
 
So when you say to your husband that it would be great in your mind if he ordered stuff that you REALLY wanted online for you and just told you it was coming instead of going out and buy just something for your birthday and then you find out he just snuck out and shopped would you be happy?

*grr*

He's sweet. I just would like something that I really want.

Instead of just anything that's easy for him to get with almost no thought or preparation.

Am I a bitch?

I mean, I made a wish list with web site links . . .

I'm not your normal average woman, I want different things.

Oh well, time to go put on my happy face and see what comes. It's probably jewelry I don't need, or music by artists I sometimes like but often don't.

Anyway, I have to get ready for a baby shower today.

Then I want some ME time. I truly want to watch some trash tv and just fucking relax. I wonder how that will go over.

*chuckles*

Oh, and thanks Mom for waking me up by singing your birthday song on my answering machine this morning. I would have preferred another half hour of sleep.

Okay, I'm grumpy, I know it.

I've got to get all cheered up now. I can do it. I know I can.

Do I sound like Bob The Builder or what?
 
Last edited:
LittleJade said:
We've grown up together- been the best of friends since I was 3 and she was 2. This is ... this is only a recent pattern, and I dislike it... but it's not who she really is.

But I've considered the same thing- this is an important day for me- and I need someone who isn't going to flake out. Someone I can count on.

Bah.

I'm sorry she is letting you down, not just for appointments but emotionally.

You know what? People are just not what you wish or hope they'd be at times. It fucking sucks. Believe me, I know.

When someone shits on you so casually it's time to put your foot down and just say no. You don't want to look at your wedding pics later with sadly because the person you considered to be your best friend just isn't that into you and you've grown apart. Trust me. Pitch her out of the maid of honor role now.

*HUG*
 
CutieMouse said:
This reminds me of Christmas morning, after 10 years of marriage... I opened a jewelry box with an emerald necklace/earring set.

I don't like emeralds.
My ears aren't pierced.

He didn't even realize either until after I'd opened the gift. :rolleyes:

I normally go to the store with K and point to what I want. Then we pretend I'm surprised. Last year was the first year that I didn't have to do that - my daughter went with him. lol
 
graceanne said:
I normally go to the store with K and point to what I want. Then we pretend I'm surprised. Last year was the first year that I didn't have to do that - my daughter went with him. lol

I have new people to gift for this year. :D

I love gifting for new people, I make my gifts, almost solely, so I can give them things that every one else has already recieved. *giggles*

I just love this time of year. I love gift giving. :cathappy:
 
the captians wench said:
I have new people to gift for this year. :D

I love gifting for new people, I make my gifts, almost solely, so I can give them things that every one else has already recieved. *giggles*

I just love this time of year. I love gift giving. :cathappy:

Getting presents for people is my favorite part. I don't normally have the time or the money to get/make what I want for everyone, but if I did . . . :D
 
graceanne said:
Getting presents for people is my favorite part. I don't normally have the time or the money to get/make what I want for everyone, but if I did . . . :D

The hardest part for me is getting measurements with out them suspecting something *giggles*
 
the captians wench said:
The hardest part for me is getting measurements with out them suspecting something *giggles*

LOL I can imagine. I can't sew for shit, I only mend, but I cross stitch and paint. I normally make something nice a year, and switch around which person gets whatever it is. I'm determined to cross stitch one of those things that say that a child's born, and their name and birthdate for my sister this year.
 
graceanne said:
LOL I can imagine. I can't sew for shit, I only mend, but I cross stitch and paint. I normally make something nice a year, and switch around which person gets whatever it is. I'm determined to cross stitch one of those things that say that a child's born, and their name and birthdate for my sister this year.

cross stitch drives me mad! takes too long, I don't have the pacience for it. *giggles*

I tend to do simple things for most people, and a few get some of my nicer stitchery. my little sister, my niece, I'm making costumes for my brother's family.
 
FurryFury said:
He's sweet. I just would like something that I really want.

Instead of just anything that's easy for him to get with almost no thought or preparation.

Am I a bitch?

Yeah, ya selfish bi- Oh, wait, I do the same thing :D

Sadly, when my wife asks what I want, I almost always say I don't know. I just don't want much, and when I want something, I tend to get it on my own. This makes me murderously difficult to buy for, and never fails to aggravate my poor wife...
 
K's just dense. One year, the day before we were gonna do our Christmas shopping, I went to him and pointed out a sweater someone was wearing. I informed him that I loved it, that it was 20 dollars, and you could get it at Walmart. The next day he asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and he was totally serious. :mad:
 
a long blurt but where I am right now

now playing...by Blain Larsen

It was just another story printed on the second page
Underneath the Tiger's football score
It said he was only eighteen, a boy about my age
They found him face down on the bedroom floor
They found him face down on his bedroom floor

There'll be services on Friday at the Lawrence Funeral Home
Then out on Mooresville highway, they'll lay him 'neath a stone...

How do you get that lonely, how do you hurt that bad
To make you make the call, that havin' no life at all
Is better than the life that you had
How do you feel so empty, you want to let it all go
How do you get that lonely... and nobody know

Did his girlfriend break up with him, did he buy or steal that gun?
Did he lose a fight with drugs or alcohol?
Did his Mom and Daddy forget to say I love you son?
Did no one see the writing on the wall?

I'm not blamin' anybody, we all do the best we can
I know hindsight's 20/20, but I still don't understand...

How do you get that lonely, how do you hurt that bad
To make you make the call, that havin' no life at all
Is better than the life that you had
How do you feel so empty, you want to let it all go
How do you get that lonely... and nobody know

It was just another story printed on the second page
Underneath the Tiger's football score...
 
graceanne said:
K's just dense. One year, the day before we were gonna do our Christmas shopping, I went to him and pointed out a sweater someone was wearing. I informed him that I loved it, that it was 20 dollars, and you could get it at Walmart. The next day he asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and he was totally serious. :mad:

You can't expect the man to be a mind reader. You need to hand him more obvious clues. A map, a picture of the sweater, and a nicely written out instruction sheet on how to enact the purchase would all be a good idea.
 
Homburg said:
You can't expect the man to be a mind reader. You need to hand him more obvious clues. A map, a picture of the sweater, and a nicely written out instruction sheet on how to enact the purchase would all be a good idea.


oh yes. in my experience subtle-ness is a language boys just dont understand when it comes to gift ideas
 
Homburg said:
You can't expect the man to be a mind reader. You need to hand him more obvious clues. A map, a picture of the sweater, and a nicely written out instruction sheet on how to enact the purchase would all be a good idea.

What ended up happening was I went to the store and bought it. I wrapped it, so that the kids could have the joy of giving me a gift, and put it under the tree.
 
myinnerslut said:
oh yes. in my experience subtle-ness is a language boys just dont understand when it comes to gift ideas

How was THAT subtle? I don't spend a lot of time pointing out other women's clothes, then telling him what it's worth and where to buy it. I think that's the only time I've EVER done that. Men. :rolleyes:
 
graceanne said:
What ended up happening was I went to the store and bought it. I wrapped it, so that the kids could have the joy of giving me a gift, and put it under the tree.

Well, at least you'll get the sweater you want, right? =)

graceanne said:
How was THAT subtle? I don't spend a lot of time pointing out other women's clothes, then telling him what it's worth and where to buy it. I think that's the only time I've EVER done that. Men. :rolleyes:

C'mon now, did you mention that you wanted that sweater? Did you say that it would make a great gift? You say that you mentioned price and location. If my wife had done that, I probably would've said "It's $20 dollars? If you like it that much, let's get it." and never thought about using it as a gift. Or, well, I would've nodded and absent-mindedly said "That's a nice sweater."
 
Homburg said:
Well, at least you'll get the sweater you want, right? =)



C'mon now, did you mention that you wanted that sweater? Did you say that it would make a great gift? You say that you mentioned price and location. If my wife had done that, I probably would've said "It's $20 dollars? If you like it that much, let's get it." and never thought about using it as a gift. Or, well, I would've nodded and absent-mindedly said "That's a nice sweater."

I said "See that chick? I love that sweater she's wearing. It was 20 dollars at Walmart."

never mind. I think all men are dense. :p
 
graceanne said:
I said "See that chick? I love that sweater she's wearing. It was 20 dollars at Walmart."

never mind. I think all men are dense. :p

See, I could have told my husband "you see that sweater, I love that sweater. It's 20 bucks at walmart. I want you to buy me that sweater for christmas" and he still would have no clue *giggles*

you're right, men are dense.
 
graceanne said:
I said "See that chick? I love that sweater she's wearing. It was 20 dollars at Walmart."

never mind. I think all men are dense. :p

How was your tone? Light and conversational, or fraught with "There will be a test on this later" meaning? And was the sweater wearing chick hot? He could easily have been distracted there.
 
Homburg said:
How was your tone? Light and conversational, or fraught with "There will be a test on this later" meaning? And was the sweater wearing chick hot? He could easily have been distracted there.

Considering how rarely I buy new clothing for myself, my tone was probably frought with meaning. And I don't recall if the chick was hot, I wasn't checking her out.
 
graceanne said:
Considering how rarely I buy new clothing for myself, my tone was probably frought with meaning. And I don't recall if the chick was hot, I wasn't checking her out.

If your tone was loaded, yeah, he's dense.
 
The good news is that he got something I did want for the house. God knows how much it cost.

Anyway, it's all good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top