The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*deep breaths*
well my b-day scene has been sent out to those I have asked to participate...
no turning back now... 6 days to go...
Three Dominants & 4 subbies.... WTF was I thinking....
*more deep breaths*
I am soo scared yet somewhat excited...
I am testing limits with this one...
Thank the Gods I have VERY understanding friends I CAN trust.
*shivers* in anticipation of fear I don't know...
 
the captians wench said:
See, I could have told my husband "you see that sweater, I love that sweater. It's 20 bucks at walmart. I want you to buy me that sweater for christmas" and he still would have no clue *giggles*

you're right, men are dense.

*sniggers and nods*
 
its almost 2 am, and i cant for the life of me focus on the studying i should be doing for my exam tommorrow
 
woot. i broke 3000 posts and didnt even notice. i probably did it at least four or five days ago. i really am oblivious.
 
Stegral said:
*deep breaths*
well my b-day scene has been sent out to those I have asked to participate...
no turning back now... 6 days to go...
Three Dominants & 4 subbies.... WTF was I thinking....
*more deep breaths*
I am soo scared yet somewhat excited...
I am testing limits with this one...
Thank the Gods I have VERY understanding friends I CAN trust.
*shivers* in anticipation of fear I don't know...


Happy early birthday! I hope your birthday scene is all you hope and want it to be. Will you be sharing how it went? Anyway, have FUN!!! :devil: :) :rose:
 
I was watching HGTV yesterday and saw this really cool fountain I want to make! The one for the show was even made with the same colors as my living room, which is where I want to put it!

Anyone ever make a fountain before? If so, how was it?
 
_kiana_ said:
Leaving your friends sucks.
Especially when one of them is me. :( But you will be back!

My head is in a weird space tonight. End of a migraine and job hunting and saying goodbye to _kiana_ (and her hubby) for a couple of months... hmm.
 
Am I EVER going to be able to sleep during normal sleeping hours like a normal person does?? :confused: (I know, I'm not normal, but still. ) :rolleyes:
 
Luvkitty33 said:
Happy early birthday! I hope your birthday scene is all you hope and want it to be. Will you be sharing how it went? Anyway, have FUN!!! :devil: :) :rose:

I might be...
it would be in my personal thread tho..
I will link the post if I do :)
5 more sleeps.... LMAOOO
 
LOL, well we got to have dinner in a 15th Century castle on the weekend. As 99% of the conversation was in Dutch I tuned out and couldn't help having all sorts of naughty ideas as to how I could make use of such surroundings if given the opportunity...one of them would be to photograph my daughter in some of her beautiful designer wear and corsets in such a setting...I tell you my mind was racing and my hands itching to get hold of a camera and go for it. It was a Michelin star establishment, and service was good, food OK, but certainly not IMHO worth the 750 Euro price tag for a 5 course dinner....I will go back one night to get photos of the outside, but not eat there again I expect.

Catalina :catroar:
 
ssssssssssssttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttcccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Etoile said:
I'm not sure any meal is worth $1,100!


Me neither...fortunately we weren't paying as it was part of a reward from F's employers for one of his assignments he has been on and greatly praised for.

Catalina :catroar:
 
Grr- teenagers. :rolleyes:

So my friends daughter has a myspace. The deal they made is that I get the password and stuff, and I'll keep an eye on it. They both agreed to this cause M (the teenager) knows I won't be tattling every time she says a guys hot or she hates her mom - you know normal teenager stuff, and her mom's happy cause she knows that if anything alarming happens I'll tell her.

So the teenager put up a picture of herself in a bikini. Like that's not bad enough she's got her arms crossed over her chest so unless you've enlarged the picture it looks like she's butt-ass naked. I told her to remove it or I'd be making some phone calls. And she's all 'why'? :rolleyes:
 
When I was still living with my husband, I wanted to just get out of the house and well, get my groove on. I wanted attention attention attention! I'm sure there are eighteen billion posts around here about how horny I am. :rolleyes:

Now he's out of the house, and has been for a few months, and I just want to bake blueberry muffins and banana bread, and have more kids, and blah blah blah. I fantasize about big family dinners and even being, gasp, pregnant again. Lord help me.

I am hoping I'm not a complete schizo who always wants what she doesn't have. I still want the D/s in my relationship. Big ol' family dinners followed by hot sex once the kids are asleep. That kind of thing. :p
 
graceanne said:
Grr- teenagers. :rolleyes:

So my friends daughter has a myspace. The deal they made is that I get the password and stuff, and I'll keep an eye on it. They both agreed to this cause M (the teenager) knows I won't be tattling every time she says a guys hot or she hates her mom - you know normal teenager stuff, and her mom's happy cause she knows that if anything alarming happens I'll tell her.

So the teenager put up a picture of herself in a bikini. Like that's not bad enough she's got her arms crossed over her chest so unless you've enlarged the picture it looks like she's butt-ass naked. I told her to remove it or I'd be making some phone calls. And she's all 'why'? :rolleyes:

She agreed to the terms, no? And why? Because that picture will be there forever and ever and ever.
 
intothewoods said:
When I was still living with my husband, I wanted to just get out of the house and well, get my groove on. I wanted attention attention attention! I'm sure there are eighteen billion posts around here about how horny I am. :rolleyes:

Now he's out of the house, and has been for a few months, and I just want to bake blueberry muffins and banana bread, and have more kids, and blah blah blah. I fantasize about big family dinners and even being, gasp, pregnant again. Lord help me.

I am hoping I'm not a complete schizo who always wants what she doesn't have. I still want the D/s in my relationship. Big ol' family dinners followed by hot sex once the kids are asleep. That kind of thing. :p

What's schizo about that? You could've wanted that stuff all along, just not with him. Let's face it, why would you want to do happy homemaker stuff in a home that isn't happy?

Don't beat yourself up, ITW.
 
intothewoods said:
She agreed to the terms, no? And why? Because that picture will be there forever and ever and ever.

Beyond that, if she doesn't do what I say I'll call her dad. He's a redneck and she's his only daughter. :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top