The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homburg said:
What's schizo about that? You could've wanted that stuff all along, just not with him. Let's face it, why would you want to do happy homemaker stuff in a home that isn't happy?

Don't beat yourself up, ITW.

But I'm so good at it! I know, and thank you Homburg.
 
intothewoods said:
But I'm so good at it! I know, and thank you Homburg.

Ahem, beating yourself up is punishment. Don't you have someone else that should be handling punsihment? If not, come see me =P

A good friend of mine gave the sage advice that no pyl should beat him/herself up when there is a PYL around that can do it ever so much better. This is both because it is the natural order of things, and because the PYL will know when to stop. Most people that beat themselves up don't quite grasp that last part.

You can bake for me any time you want though. I'm generous like that. :D
 
It was a scary statement as a child .... but it's sexy as hell these days when said by the right PYL, with the right look and tone attached:

"Young Lady, if you need something to cry about, I'll GIVE you something to cry about!"
 
Homburg said:
Ahem, beating yourself up is punishment. Don't you have someone else that should be handling punsihment? If not, come see me =P

A good friend of mine gave the sage advice that no pyl should beat him/herself up when there is a PYL around that can do it ever so much better. This is both because it is the natural order of things, and because the PYL will know when to stop. Most people that beat themselves up don't quite grasp that last part.

You can bake for me any time you want though. I'm generous like that. :D

Hee hee. I love cooking for people. It's one of the few non-sexual areas in which I actually do enjoy being subservient. 'Cause cleaning toilets just ain't my thing.

I do have a PYL to help me with this! Though he doesn't punish me, except as part of play more or less. Not that you meant this seriously, but just sayin,' we don't have the kind of thing where he has the power to say, you pissed me off and now I will punish you. That just doesn't work for me.
 
AUGH!

I am ITCHING to hear from you... My fingers are buzzing, I want so much to touch your hair, to braid it, to tug it, to pet your face and kiss your forehead... I want so much to hear from you- hear how you are, hear how your visit went...
 
a situp is not a situp is not a situp. same for push ups. i know. for someone who is very in shape, a situp is nothing, while for someone very out of shape a situp can be a challenge to pull off. i get this. for me earlier this summer 50 situps or pushups presented an issue. now, not so much.

i should be happy that ive progressed to a point where i am more physically fit then i was. but i suppose after not eating healhty a single day last week and just doing the physical penalty like it was no big deal, day after day, it was time for him to up the ante. im just not thrilled for each day to move up to 100 situps or pushups for not eating well. what ever happened to 75??
 
myinnerslut said:
i should be happy that ive progressed to a point where i am more physically fit then i was. but i suppose after not eating healhty a single day last week and just doing the physical penalty like it was no big deal, day after day, it was time for him to up the ante. im just not thrilled for each day to move up to 100 situps or pushups for not eating well. what ever happened to 75??

I would guess that a whole week of bad eating happened.
 
intothewoods said:
Hee hee. I love cooking for people. It's one of the few non-sexual areas in which I actually do enjoy being subservient. 'Cause cleaning toilets just ain't my thing.

Cleaning toilets is just not sexy.

I do have a PYL to help me with this! Though he doesn't punish me, except as part of play more or less. Not that you meant this seriously, but just sayin,' we don't have the kind of thing where he has the power to say, you pissed me off and now I will punish you. That just doesn't work for me.

See, that's a conceptual disconnect. Punishment like this has nothing to do with anger. It has to do with external focus and expiation of inner demons. It provides a mental switch. It still sucks, and I despise doing it, but I understand the psychology. It is the same overall concept as giving pain to a cutter to keep them from cutting (which is admittedly not always the best idea, but you understand the analogy)
 
myinnerslut said:
i actually took the responsible route and bought it to his attention rather then sinding him the e-mail i send once a aweek with punishable offenses from that week (LDR, *sigh*) and just letting him find out when he read it

im still not happy with the result

You'll eat better next week though, aye? :D
 
I'm putting a hold on finding a relationship for as long as I need to.

I've officially decided that most girls turn pathetic and needy whenever they get one.
 
TheBlackDahlia said:
I'm putting a hold on finding a relationship for as long as I need to.

I've officially decided that most girls turn pathetic and needy whenever they get one.

Yeah but unfortunately there are those of us that turn needy when not in one also...
 
graceanne said:
K's just dense. One year, the day before we were gonna do our Christmas shopping, I went to him and pointed out a sweater someone was wearing. I informed him that I loved it, that it was 20 dollars, and you could get it at Walmart. The next day he asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and he was totally serious. :mad:

HANG ON.....in K's defence the female of the species is reknown for mind changes & very often ones at that so poor K would have noted your comment & following info on cost & location & the the male mind it would be simple to assume you had already bought said sweater knowing all the details like you did & or that by the time you had got home had also changed your mind many times so asked what do you want !!!!!!!!!!!!!! we males are a simple creature so next time take him to the shop, try the said wanted goos on & then say BUY THIS FOR ME! It works.......... sometimes
 
Gil_T2 said:
HANG ON.....in K's defence the female of the species is reknown for mind changes & very often ones at that so poor K would have noted your comment & following info on cost & location & the the male mind it would be simple to assume you had already bought said sweater knowing all the details like you did & or that by the time you had got home had also changed your mind many times so asked what do you want !!!!!!!!!!!!!! we males are a simple creature so next time take him to the shop, try the said wanted goos on & then say BUY THIS FOR ME! It works.......... sometimes

Most women, yes. K will tell you, himself, that I am not like most women. I rarely change my mind. I don't say things I don't mean. I am, quite frankly, one of the worlds more boring people cause I couldn't be spontaneous if you paid me to. Add to that, that we're pretty poor. I, maybe, buy myself new clothing once or twice a year. I make do with what I have, and with what's given to me. (Christmas presents and birthday presents.) This year the only things I've bought new for me is two tshirts (at five dollars a piece) a pair of stretch pants (10 dollars) and some new panties (the old ones had holes in them). (I'm praying for a new pair of jeans for Christmas :D.) K? Don't say I didn't give you a HUGE FREAKEN HINT. I also don't tell Kenny what I want clothings wise. I'm in charge of the buget - I budget it, show him, he pretends to give a damn, then I do what's on it.

Edited to add: This is all moot point. My older girl does pay attention to what I like and want and goes Christmas shopping with him now. That way she can say 'Mom was coveting that last week.' :D
 
Last edited:
graceanne said:
Most women, yes. K will tell you, himself, that I am not like most women. I rarely change my mind. I don't say things I don't mean. I am, quite frankly, one of the worlds more boring people cause I couldn't be spontaneous if you paid me to. Add to that, that we're pretty poor. I, maybe, buy myself new clothing once or twice a year. I make do with what I have, and with what's given to me. (Christmas presents and birthday presents.) This year the only things I've bought new for me is two tshirts (at five dollars a piece) a pair of stretch pants (10 dollars) and some new panties (the old ones had holes in them). (I'm praying for a new pair of jeans for Christmas :D.) K? Don't say I didn't give you a HUGE FREAKEN HINT. I also don't tell Kenny what I want clothings wise. I'm in charge of the buget - I budget it, show him, he pretends to give a damn, then I do what's on it.

Edited to add: This is all moot point. My older girl does pay attention to what I like and want and goes Christmas shopping with him now. That way she can say 'Mom was coveting that last week.' :D

Whoa back the pony up a bit ...... first it was a sweater & now it's jeans :confused: THEN sending the daughter to tell him what you coverted LAST week ???? :confused:
POOR K
 
Last edited:
Gil_T2 said:
Whoa back the pony up a bit ...... first it was a sweater & now it's jeans :confused: THEN sending the daughter to tell him what you coverted LAST week ???? :confused:
POOR K


the sweater was several years ago. :confused: It's true, men never listen.
 
graceanne said:
the sweater was several years ago. :confused: It's true, men never listen.


And women never forget. Several years ago indeed....


(And with your wit, I somehow doubt that you could be considered boring, Graceanne.)
 
Homburg said:
See, that's a conceptual disconnect. Punishment like this has nothing to do with anger. It has to do with external focus and expiation of inner demons. It provides a mental switch. It still sucks, and I despise doing it, but I understand the psychology. It is the same overall concept as giving pain to a cutter to keep them from cutting (which is admittedly not always the best idea, but you understand the analogy)

Are you saying punishment in a D/s relationship has nothing to do with anger? Hmm, interesting. My one experience with punishment in a D/s relationship context wasn't exactly a product of his anger, but it was a result of his disappointment with me, and his desire to reinforce what he wanted from me. My point is, at its root, I pissed him off, and he didn't want me to do it again. I don't think that's about what I need. Also, I just don't think I benefit from that dynamic.
 
Homburg said:
And women never forget. Several years ago indeed....


(And with your wit, I somehow doubt that you could be considered boring, Graceanne.)

Eh. I'm not as funny in r/l. I'm normally laughing more than anyone else is. I see humor in the ODDEST situations, and everyone just stands around and looks at me weird.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top