The Lesson

It has been a difficult time, coming to terms with losing Bill. There was no passion in our relationship but he was a rock. I guess that sometimes you don't appreciate somethings until they are gone.

We were never truly happy though. I never felt excited and fulfilled with him in the same way as I did with Pete.

Bill going has made me realise that life is short and you need to be in a relationship that fulfills your every need on every level.

Nes has been a great comfort to me since the funeral and I am happy that she is now taking driving lessons again with Pete.

And as for Pete. Well he is the one for me, I have known it since we met.

I just need a little time to grieve but we will make it, I know we will!
 
Last edited:
I'm surprised but pleased by Ness' kiss,I smile 'how are you both? I assume this lesson is for you - so how much do you recall?'

I'm torn, not sure if this is professional, pleasure or something else. I look at Ness - trying to read her

'lets go somewhere sensible shall we?'
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

"Lets go somewhere sensible shall we?'"

Pete seems so relaxed as if he's let something go and as result, even though I only had one lesson with him, I feel relaxed as well and find that driving the car is easy.
I mean it's not like I can do all of it and I nearly hit a lampost when he got me to reverse round a corner, but he didn't shout or anything and it was ok.

We pull up outside my house and I park the car by the curb, put on the handbrake and switch off the engine and I can't help smiling to myself.

"So Pete, how did I do?"

I don't wait for his answer but continue.

"Mum's home. Would you like a cup of tea?"
 
I smile at Ness 'I'd love to. You did really well, you seemed somuch more relaxed and confident- that half the thing with driving. I'm proud of you!'

I'm so very nervous, to see Rebecca again to talk to them both. I'm burning inside to know what the future holds, my stomach flipping around, I laugh a little and look at Ness 'I'm really nervous you know - silly isn't it!'
 
It feels odd knowing that Nes is with Pete having her driving lesson, but also quite comforting in a way.

I am sitting in Bill's old armchair in the lounge, sipping my coffee and watching the news when I hear Nes's key turning in the lock and then footsteps in the hall.

Then she walks into the lounge and to my complete surprise, Pete walks in behind her .

My heart skips a beat as I see him. I wasn't sure how I would react to seeing him again and would probably not have invited him in, but it feels lovely to have him in the house again.

I freeze for a moment as I am lost for words, but I can see that Pete feels really awkward with the situation so I break the ice by saying

"Hi you two, so how did she get on?"
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Mum is sitting in Dad's favourite chair and for a moment I have a rush of memory of when he walked in on the three of us before collapsing with his heart attack.

"Hi you two, so how did she get on?"

I walk over to mum and give her a kiss.

"It went fine thanks. I didn't run over anyone and haven't crashed the car so I reckon it went ok."
I flash a smile at Pete
"He's ok you know," I continue "but I'm going to leave you alone with him; I've got project work for college to finish so I'm off to my room."

I open the door to the hall and stairs.

"Have fun you two!"
 
I smile at Ness 'you did great - thanks.' I smile then turn to Rebecca, 'so howhave you been? I've missed you, both of to....' my hand opening and closing, 'I'm sorry about.... Well you know.....' god I sound like an idiot.

Ilokk to her eyes 'I still feel the same about you Rebecca,you do know that right?' my hand involuntarily offered to her 'I love you, and I'm a poor single guy now' I laugh
 
Pete turns to Nes 'you did great - thanks.'

Pete's body language makes it clear that he feels awkward.

'So how have you been? I've missed you, both of you....'I'm sorry about 'It.... Well you know.....'

Seeing Pete standing there opening and closing his hands makes him look like Ernie Wise and I have a little chuckle to myself.

'I still feel the same about you Rebecca, you do know that right? I love you, and I'm a poor single guy now'

"We have been getting along just fine. So what happened with your wife Pete?"
 
I looked into Rebeccas eyes 'I didn't want her anymore, I wanted you Rebecca. I told you I love you and you opened my eyes to the fact that there is so much more to life - you and Ness both did.'

I looked down 'I love you '
 
'I didn't want her anymore, I wanted you Rebecca. I told you I love you and you opened my eyes to the fact that there is so much more to life - you and Ness both did.' 'I love you '

I stand up, take him in my arms and whisper "I love you too Pete" before kissing him softly on the lips.
 
I kiss Rebecca back, loving the feel of her against me. I pull her close, knowing this is so right. 'I've missed you' I whisper and just hold her - smelling her perfume, feeling so happy.

'so tell me - how have you both been?' I whisper
 
"So tell me - how have you both been?"

Pete's question takes me completely by surprise. I had no idea he was so interested in my wellbeing or in the sexual realtionship between Nes and me.

"We have been sleeping in the same bed and comforting each other. The feeling of Nes cuddled up to me at night has made the loss a little easier"

I bring the tea to the table. "This is wierd, we have shared so many intimate moments with you but I have no idea whether you take milk or sugar in your tea"

"So where is your wife Pete and what have you done with her?"
 
'just separate ways' I laugh ' and white, no sugar' I smile. 'I've decided to just do what I need I guess, things have a habit of prodding you to look at life I think.' I hold the cup in both hands, 'I was thinking about everything we did, I guess it's something that not many people have, not many people can have. You opened my eyes to that - so thank you Rebecca.'

I smile - 'so is this where I ask you on a proper date?' I laugh
 
'just separate ways' I laugh ' and white, no sugar.I've decided to just do what I need I guess, things have a habit of prodding you to look at life I think.

I was thinking about everything we did, I guess it's something that not many people have, not many people can have. You opened my eyes to that - so thank you Rebecca.'


'So is this where I ask you on a proper date?' Pete laughs

"I know what you mean. It's easy to accept a half baked life until you meet someone who has such an impact on you and takes you to a whole new intensity of excitement that it makes you feel really alive again".

"A proper date sounds lovely Pete. So what do you have in mind?"
 
'oh I don't know- it's been awhile. How about a meal? Just us or all three. I'm so glad Imet you Rebecca'

I was still so unsure as to the relationship that we all had - but I did know I wanted to be there and would accept anything and everything.

'So - shall I pick you up tonight at 8?' I grinned, sipping the tea
 
'oh I don't know- it's been awhile. How about a meal? Just us or all three. I'm so glad Imet you Rebecca'

'So - shall I pick you up tonight at 8?'

"Why don't all three of us have dinner together. It has been a while since we have been out or had any fun and Nes and I could certainly do with a change of scenery"
 
Last edited:
I smiled. 'sounds perfect, I'll go and leave you two to get ready? Not that either of you need to do much to look beautiful' I grinned.

I leaned over and kissed Rebecca, lingering in the kiss my hand resting on her hip, 'I love you both, and I've missed you so very much'

I drove away full of excitement, and joy at the new life we were going to have. At home I changed into a suit, not my usual attire - but I wanted to make a good impression, and then drove to their house inmy car - not the work one.
 
Last edited:
I felt really excited at the thought of what the evening might hold. Pete looked so happy and was being so sweet.

'sounds perfect, I'll go and leave you two to get ready? Not that either of you need to do much to look beautiful'

'I love you both, and I've missed you so very much'

I whispered "I have missed you too honey" and kissed him on the cheek.

After Pete left, I called up the stairs to Nes

"Nes! Pete wants to take us out for a meal this evening. Is that OK with you?"
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

"Nes! Pete wants to take us out for a meal this evening. Is that OK with you?"

I've been listening to the conversation from the top of the stairs and I'm not sure whether Pete is just being polite inviting me and mum or whether he thinks we'll have a threesome again.
Truth is I'm not sure if I want to do that again.
Sure mum and me have been sleeping together but we haven't done anything; I think we were both a bit carried away that day when Dad walked in on the three of us.
I know mum's made herself cum a few times when she's thought I was asleep and that was really horny but I never wanted to do anything.

Still, I don't suppose having a meal with mum and Pete will matter so I call back down the stairs.

"Yeah sure, that's cool. I'll get changed."

I run a basin of water and pull my panties down so's I can wash my bum and pussy. Well, you never know what'll happen do you?
 
I drive back - I confess, I'm not expecting anything from Rebecca or Ness, It seems rightto do this but I'm guessing it is too soon after everything has happened. That day seems all too surreal in my mind.

I pull up 5 minutes early, the restaurant of a very nice hotel booked for us 3, my palms are sweaty I'm so nervous as I ring the doorbell again
 
Nes walks back into the bedroom as I am getting changed. She has put on a dress which is a rarity for her. She looks so lovely...my little girl has really grown up.

"You look lovely Nes!" I say with a smile.

"I couldn't decide between these 3 dresses, but I think I will wear this red one. What do you think Nes?"

Before Nes gets the chance to answer the door bell rings.

"God it's Pete, he's early. Go and answer the door for me Nes while I put my lippy on?"
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

I run down the stairs to answer the door and realise that in the rush to choose a dress I've left my panties off. Oh well, no point in doing anything about that now and in anycase, the thought of sitting next to Pete at dinner and of his hand creeping up my thigh is very exciting and I can feel my pussy starting to get wet at the thought.

Or perhaps he won't do anything, in which case I'll be able to touch myself under the table which is almost as good, especially if he and mum are sitting opposite.

"Hi Pete." I smile broadly at him and kiss him on the cheek. "Come on in, Mum's just getting ready."
 
I kiss Ness back 'you look amazing' I smile 'we're in no rush. So what have you been up to Ness, we didn't get much chance to catch up in your lesson. Is everything OK?'

I'm hoping she has changed her mind of me - has dropped the accusations and understands a little better. I watch her - she looks amazing every inch a perfect woman - I can't help thinking back to watching her beingspanked in this very house...
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Pete kisses me back - nothing special, I mean not on my lips and it's ok.
"So what have you been up to Ness, we didn't get much chance to catch up in your lesson. Is everything OK?"

Truth is I haven't been up to much, I mean I've been doing my course work for college but not much else except one of the boys at college wanted a shag so we did that back here at home one afternoon but it wasn't very good - he just fucked me and came and somehow I want more from sex than that but I'm not sure that Pete is the one that can show me.

"I'm ok thanks, just doing stuff y'know?"

I take a good look at him. He's nice but everytime I try to think of him, like having sex with him, I keep on getting flashbacks to Dad.
Something needs to change.
 
I smile at Ness, 'you look amazing Ness, come here'

I open my arms to her - not sure where to take this - I want them both - I know that, but everything that has happened means that it is a sensitive time.

I hug Ness loving the feel of her as we see Rebecca come down the stairs, I smile and still holding Ness in one arm reach for Rebecca 'you look amazing Rebecca' I beam
 
Back
Top