The Lesson

OK here goes...be brave Rebecca!!!!!

"It would be nice to get to know each other a little better. Why don't we go for a drink. I know a little place near the beach ....and.....I have the keys to my sister's flat which is nearby!
 
We pull up outside of the beach bar and both get out of the car. I hold out my hand to Pete and he takes it, giving me a lovely warm feeling.

I give him a gentle kiss on the lips and whisper....

"Pete, do you want to go in or would you rather we just spend some time on our own?"
 
I look at Rebecca and smile, 'Well I'm at work so shouln't drink - but shall we chat for a bit first?'
 
I look at Rebecca, 'I know almost nothing about you, what are your like, your dislikes, what makes you smile?'
 
"Where do I start...

I love the fresh air and being outdoors, walking along the beach or through the countryside. I love dancing and all kinds of music, apart from Country & Western and especially love the Foo Fighters. I sing a lot in the car or when I am on my own in the house. I swim often and love to swim in the sea

I have a very happy disposition but feel trapped in a loveless marriage. I love my daughter Ness but feel envious of her freedom which I know is very bad of me.

So what do I hate.....

Bad manners, rudeness, violence and being taken for granted.

And do you know what makes me smile ...you!"

"So tell me more about Pete...from the ring on your finger I see that you are married."
 
'yes but its not as it should be. We like similar thing though and that I make you smile makes me smile Rebecca - a lot.'

'so what are we doing Rebecca - are we now an item?' I laugh
 
"I don't know Pete!,"

"All I know is that I felt an instant attraction to you as soon as I saw you and that I have done nothing but think about you day and night ever since. The experience that we had last week was like nothing that I have ever experienced before and I want more of it...more of you!"
 
I hold out a hand to Rebecca, 'I feel the same way, and you have no idea how it's been, smelling you scent in my car all week'
 
I move towards him and kiss him again, pulling him towards me. Relishing the feeling of his warm body next to mine.

I slip my arms around his waist and kiss him harder, then pull back.

Looking into his eyes, I stroke his face and whisper "lets go up to the flat"
 
Last edited:
The flat is newly built and quite small but tastefully decorated with white walls and carefully chosen, modern furniture.

The views over the sea are breathtaking and I lead Pete to the window.

We stand there, both looking in silence at the sun sparkling as it is reflects off of the water and then we turn to each other again.

"I wish time could stand still Pete!"
 
'Me too Rebecca, I would love to stay here with you for ever.' I pull her close my arms round her as we look at the view, a small tear on my cheek
 
A tear starts to roll down Pete's cheek and it tugs at my heart. I kiss it away and then hold him closer, kissing him. My body and heart both aching for him.

I whisper... "I hardly know you but I think I am really falling for you!"
 
'I think I'm falling to Rebecca' I whisper then lean down and kiss her, pulling her ose into me wanting her to feel what I feel for her
 
I lead him slowly into the bedroom, my heart pounding with anticipation and excitement.

Holding him close to me I can feel evidence of his excitement too!
 
The bed looks comfortable but I just smile at Rebecca and slowly begin to unbutton her blouse, 'This OK?' I whisper....
 
"oh yes!" I gasp with a smile.

I start to unbutton his shirt, slowly revealing his muscular chest and longing to see his naked body
 
Once I have her blouse off I run a finger over Rebeccas breasts - only her bra between me and her skin - I look at her and smile before gently releasing her breasts and discarding her bra. Pulling her close so our skin touches for the first time
 
The feeling of my nipples brushing against his skin makes them tingle as they become erect.

He smells wonderful and his skin just feels incredible.

I run my hand down to feel his erect cock trying to burst out of his trousers. I start to rub it slowly through the fabric and feel it pulsing.

Slowly, I unzip him and pull down his boxers to reveal his throbbing cock standing there.....just the most beautiful sight!
 
"I want you too Pete!"

I kiss him urgently and then sit down on the side of the bed, pulling him closer to me while he is still standing

I start to lick my way up the shaft of his cock, causing it to pulsate as I do so and and a little dribble of pre-cum to leak from the end.

I lick all around his glans and flick the top of his cock before slowly starting to take the head into my mouth.

I suck gently, repeatedly taking more of his cock into my mouth and stroking the thick shaft with my other hand.
 
Her mouth feels so good on me - but I want so much more, I stroke her hair as she sucks me then Whisper 'why do you still have clothes on?'
 
Back
Top