The Lesson

I careful slip Rebeccas clothes off - kissing her pussy through her panties. 'you are beautiful, Rebecca, Lets stay here for ever?'

I stand and gently push her to the bed to begin licking down her body.....
 
Feeling Pete's tongue on my body is driving me insane!

My body is on fire and my nipples are standing on end. I have goose bumps all over me and my pussy is wet and longing for Pete's touch.
 
I kiss her everywhere, feeling her reactions, and where she inhales to my kiss I lick softly and slowly - I want her too
 
It is so very erotic to feel his soft lips caressing my body.

The warm touch of his skin as he brushes against me makes me want to hold him closer to me
 
I reach Rebeccas stomach and gently kiss all around until I begin to move lower, searching to find her sweet wetness - and the place I wish to taste
 
Slowly I run my tongue over her tasting her for the first time. My hands running over Rebeccas skin feeling for responses
 
As Pete's tongue reaches my pussy, my body shudders with excitement.

It is darting in and out of me and tasting me, causing me to get even wetter.

The feeling of his hands running all over my body is just amazing!
 
I feel Rebecca respond and it makes me work my tongue faster and harder - letting her feel my tonguestud on her clit
 
My clit is rock hard now, and his tongue feels amazing as it flicks and glides over it.....I am trying so hard not to cum

I take his hard cock in my hand and stroke it firmly. It feels amazing and I am aching to feel it ramming up inside of me again... to come around him...squeezing his cock with my pulsating pussy.

...then I feel something hard on my clit ...."What is that is that" I ask, then I see that he has a tongue stud which is really hitting the spot.

"Does your wife like that" I ask him, just dying to know more about him and his relationship.
 
Last edited:
'she does, when I get to use it' I tell her - 'what do you think?'

I then suck her clit into my mouth and lick side to side, round and round
 
I am trying so hard to stop myself from cuming, but as his tongue circles my clit and the stud flicks against it, my heart starts thumping and a massive orgasm starts to surge through my body, making my legs shake.

I can feel my cum flowing out onto his tongue, into his mouth, and over his face.

I pull him up towards me to kiss him and taste my lovely pussy juices all over his mouth.

"Does that answer your question!" I reply

"...so, is your wife not into sex?"
 
I pull Pete down on top of me as we continue to kiss passionately.

It is lovely to feel the weight of his strong body pressing down onto mine and to feel his hard cock pressing into me.

I start to wriggle my hips from side to side, rubbing my wet mound against his cock.

"So is she?" I ask again
 
I lean my weight into Rebecca - letting her feel how hard she has made me- then I laugh and kiss her - this woman is perfect, funny, beautiful and sexy. I lean over and lie on my side, running my hands and fingers over her smooth skin
 
Pete is lying beside me, the feeling of his hands stroking my body and the sight of his erect cock standing away from his tummy is making my pussy ache for him.

I slowly turn and climb on top of him, straddling his legs with mine as I gently kiss him.

His shaft is between my legs now and I wriggle my hips and massage it with my wet labia.

Looking deep into his eyes, I move my hips up slightly. I maneuver his glans so that his cock is sitting at the entrance to my pussy and without using my hands I slowly push myself down onto him

As his cock fills me up, it feels so amazing that my pussy gets hotter and wetter.

Pushing my pussy up and down his cock and grinding my hips, I am slowly riding myself towards another orgasm.

"Yes Pete" I whisper' I do love sex!"
 
"What I really love is anal sex....so do you want to satisfy my every need Pete?" I ask
 
I look up up to Rebecca and whisper 'Anything you desire my love - teach me' my hands caressing her body revelling in the feel of her
 
Last edited:
I reached out to Rebecca 'I've never..... ' I blushed 'but I'll do anything for you' and I meant it..
 
"Well Hun, you will need to take it very slowly and be very gentle"

I reach for some lube from my handbag and start to rub it into his erect cock. It starts to throb really hard as I stroke the shaft and massage the lube over the head. There is a little dribble of pre-cum oozing out.

"Oh Pete! I don't want to force you to do anything that you don't want to do but your body is telling me that you want to try this!"

I turn over on the bed and get onto all fours, facing away from him.

"I find this is the best position, just rub some of the lube into my rosebud and push your finger up inside to start to stretch it a little!"

I am now kneeling with my legs apart and my pussy and rosebud laid open to Pete who is standing behind me. The wetness of my exposed pussy makes it feel sensitive to the cool air blowing in from the window.

My body is on fire with anticipation of his hard cock pushing up into me
 
Nervously I begin to stroke Rebecca's buttocks, then leaning down I kiss between her shoulderblades and slide my finger over her rosebud, resting it there, easing the lube around until I press my finger inside.

I feel her body arch up into me and rest my cock on her then softly I pull out my finger and rest the tip of my cock in its place.

'you ready Rebecca my love?'
I whisper
 
Back
Top